Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Leor Zahavi: POD3 android version

leorzahavileorzahavi Registered User
edited September 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
Hello folks,
this is Leor Zahavi, i really like On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3. but i want know whether it is available for android tablets? if yes from where an d how can i install it in my tablet?

Thanks
Leor Zahavi

Tube on

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Hi Leor

I'm going to move this to the appropriate forum for you

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
  • hallmark34hallmark34 Registered User new member
    I was actually wondering this as well. I bought the game from the android store and installed it on my Galaxy Nexus, but I'm not able to get it installed on my Asus Transformer. I was wondering if it was an all android tablet thing or just my particular tablet.

• raduqueraduque Registered User
    The game appears to be incompatible with just about every device in existence. It's not compatible with anything I own, which is a Galaxy S II (AT&T i777), Asus Transformer TF101 and myTouch 4G Slide. Anybody know when the compatibility list will be fixed?