As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[ALL ASSIGNED] D&D Secret Santa 2012: Being Classy for Beginners and Experts Alike!

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Oh, and, well, I was watching 9 1/2 Weeks while packing and doing finishing touches. So, um, sorry for that?

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I haven't even gotten my gift for my santee yet, boo

If my santa hasn't got stuff yet, I am currently coveting a Pusheen plushy and a book about retro hairstyles.
    o my god yes that Pusheen plushy is wow

also, I am getting ready to make some awesome treats and track down some awesome local stuff and then take it to the awesome post office and make an awesome shipment

It is gonna be awesome, Santee

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Ugh seriously? Drafts why you lie to me
    Sayin' I ain't posted that yet

*fist shake*

tapeslinger on
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    So like i said @SkippyDumpTruck is awesome, but everyone already knew this

he even made an awesome home made card

2012-12-01_16-45-06_347.jpg?height=400&width=225

the contents say something like, i got you sports stuff cuz i know you'd like that, and i got you stuff i like, which is awesome too

2012-12-01_16-45-00_632.jpg?height=225&width=400

hooollly crap, the 30 by 30 series? you know me so well. Like i opened the package and just saw the glimpse of this and was like WHAAAAAAAAAAT, man thank you sooo much,

also this

2012-12-01_16-44-39_912.jpg?height=400&width=225

Im not sure what it is, but i'm going to read the shit out of it. And the fact that you got me something you like is totes cool because i love people sharing stuff they like with me and introducing stuff to me.

Awesome gifts, thank you soooo much skip, merry christmas

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    I feel left out since I haven't heard from my Santa yet...

Then I realize I haven't sent out my gift yet, and I get back to the grindstone.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Jokerman wrote: »

Then I realize I haven't sent out my gift yet, and I get back to the grindstone.

FedEx tells me my santee's gift arrived yesterday, but no word from them yet. :(

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    December 1st! Geez.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    yay merry xmas

• Options
    December 1st! Geez.

yeah, my santaperson is getting their stuff like, the week of the holiday, whether they open it early or not

that's how I do

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »

FedEx tells me my santee's gift arrived yesterday, but no word from them yet. :(

I went and checked to see if it was me, it's not.

Phew!

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    December 1st! Geez.

The season for.giving is afoot!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Bought the last of the gifts for my santee today, but probably won't ship out until late this week what with all the contraband.

:ar!

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    December 1st! Geez.

yeah, my santaperson is getting their stuff like, the week of the holiday, whether they open it early or not

that's how I do

Eh, international shipping plus the risk of e-bay. I wanted to leave myself time for plans B and C if needed.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    So my online order was cancelled. Bastards, take my money!

Edit: Plan B: Send them a mix tape of the music I have on my smart phone.

Hmm, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Soundtrack) and Journey: Greatest Hits.

Mortious on
    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Bought my main part of my gift! Another thing is backordered. Lame.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    *Gasp* Oh...looks like my Santee might be getting their items much quicker then anticipated. I was hoping to have a day to prepare something else. Needless to say, someone will hopefully be receiving something today or tomorrow. Though Amazon is saying it should be today.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I am at the wrapping stage of this gift thing. I am wondering what kind of hints to drop given that Santee and I rarely have crossed paths

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I am at the wrapping stage of this gift thing. I am wondering what kind of hints to drop given that Santee and I rarely have crossed paths

Why not just put your name in the card?

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    MyDcmbr wrote: »

secret santa

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Gift Shipped!

• Options
    Evil_ReaverEvil_Reaver Registered User regular
    All right, Santee, your gifts are on their way. Stalking you wasn't easy, so I hope you like what I got you.

XBL: Agitated Wombat | 3DS: 2363-7048-2527
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

secret santa

Yeah but once they get the gifts, it's not supposed to be secret anymore.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

secret santa

Yeah but once they get the gifts, it's not supposed to be secret anymore.
    I've said too much

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I definitely raised my SS game from last year

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I shall post a better list soon... family stuff and other things have consumed much of my time.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    spool32 wrote: »
    I shall post a better list soon... family stuff and other things have consumed much of my time.

Spool!

People are already mailing out presents and you have't put up a good list yet? :O

EDIT: Which reminds me. I hope my Santee is home today. :D

MyDcmbr on
    Steam
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Santee, prepare thyself.

I chose the least expensive shipping method possible, not THAT classy I guess.

• Options
    Package Delivered. Left at the front door.

Always makes me nervous. D:

Steam
  • Options
    Hmm...tracking shows delivered.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    nothing of mine has shipped but I'm kind of excited

I think I done good

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    The wait is going to kill me until they post...

• Options
    Gonmun wrote: »
    The wait is going to kill me until they post...

Amen.

Steam
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    God damn you people. It's only December 3rd and somehow I feel like a slacker!

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I hope my secret santa likes his or her gifts

I feel like a scrub :c

• Options
    Desc, you're the eat secret Santa. I'll cut amyl Ethan says otherwise

• Options
    I'm letting that autocorrect stand. Let the potential smack talkers thjnk I'm cray

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

What?

Steam
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    God damn you people. It's only December 3rd and somehow I feel like a slacker!

I know! I've barely got the surveillance cameras set up! How am I supposed to do quality stalking!

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options

What?

Amyl Ethan!!!

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

What?

something about me being a cannibal, deebs has a knife, something about amyl nitrates

but I dunno who Ethan is