Options

So...

1979899100101103»

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Of course they were wrong on this issue

But they're also the sort of people that are open to change their minds

going blast furnace in their face ain't helpful, like at all

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    SkylarkSkylark o7 Vile Rat o7 o7 Photon Torpedo o7Registered User regular
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    If your "interpretation" leaves out Druhim or Langly's part in that whole mess and presents Skull Man as posting out of the blue just to be a dick, your interpretation is wrong.

You're free to be wrong, of course. But still. You'd be wrong.

I don't think anyone in this thread ever said that, but good luck on your little crusade.
    Dubh wrote: »
    Of course they were wrong on this issue

But they're also the sort of people that are open to change their minds

going blast furnace in their face ain't helpful, like at all

This pretty much sums up what I think, and was not able to articulate.

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Perhaps it would help if you burned me in effigy, spex.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    Perhaps it would! Thank you for the idea.

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    What the hell is going on?

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Spex

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    still think skullman's post was a good post

doesn't matter if it was angry or nothin'

there was some bullshit going on in that discussion

but y'know, forum bandwagons, so it's a lost cause at this point anyway

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    God damn it people, do I need to remind you all that we are approaching the tyrannosaur paddock

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    I didn't see the grand majority of what teefs posted, so I don't know why she was banned.
    basically she was tumblr justice wrought in flesh before there even was such a thing

On the social justice front, going from probably the most privileged social group (white male) to one of the least (white trans female) is kind of a shock. Suddenly social issues take a much bigger place in your life, much like someone who's been robbed talks a lot more about home security. It's one of those things in your life that you took for granted and didn't even notice until it was gone. I mean, I have a friend that I've all but stopped talking to because its all that comes out of her mouth now.

But skullman? I admire that he took a pro-trans stance. It's one of those things that if you have to stay on top of. You have to push for equal rights every single time it comes up, you can't just wait for all the other problems to be solved before they get to yours. Issues like that need to stay at the forefront of people's consciousness.

And yeah, I agree with dubh. He came on pretty strong. I hope someone will decide to go easy on him though.

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Oh good, one irrational, over compensating, reactionary defending another, irrational, over compensating, reactionary

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »
    Oh good, one irrational, over compensating, reactionary defending another, irrational, over compensating, reactionary

What.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    He's talking about spex

all the same, knock that crap off

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I hate all of you.

This discussion has been closed.