As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The House Of [Phalla]nstein - Game Over - Monster & Neutral jdarksun & MrT Victories!!!

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Though maybe more than 5 hours since 6:30-11:30 EDT is not exactly prime time.

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Yeah I'm up early and on Atlantic time so give people a chance to wake up and catch up!

The regenerated role people could have come forward but they could have also made things up. My role is unique so I can be more easily identified, and if we lose me then whatever. Just gonna have to set something up for my eventual demise.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Yes, which was kind of my point. We need as many absolutely confirmable people tomorrow as possible. But there's no reason to dwell on it.

• Options
    Seems everyone is waiting.

Or maybe there just aren't many people left and no one is on.

In any event, I'll put my vote out there on Kaplar for the timing I mentioned earlier.

I also think Assuran is suspicious for trying to get the mason to come forward earlier, as he is pretty much the only saving grace we have at this point.

That and regenerating vigs.

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    ermm MrT Kaplar is already dead! He was a vig that the mafia killed.

• Options
    blargh, again, reading.

Let's go with Assuran then.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    MrT established yesterday that reading the narration is for chumps.

• Options
    premium wrote: »
    MrT established yesterday that reading the narration is for chumps.

If you read the narration, the game is way too easy.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    No real close votes over the last few days, but I'm curious as to where a kime vote takes us.

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    While it being day 4 with kime still alive and not being emperor is suspcious, I still think Saber is to quiet.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    While it being day 4 with kime still alive and not being emperor is suspcious, I still think Saber is to quiet.
    I was planning on ruling the network, thus ruling you all.

Then they all died before I could make my move :(

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Or was that your move?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSABXNwb7DMCWrXKADjS4KT7OTIBiKVUJTtonlFzmW4qZY_xvRng

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »

In any event, I'll put my vote out there on Kaplar.

oOoOoOoOoOo

hahahaha

oOoOoOoOoOo

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    While it's not particularly late, I guess not much more discussion is going to happen, so here's the info the village needs to know.

The remaining network is me + 2, plus a villager that has acquired a new power. I'm waiting to hear from any more villagers that may have acquired any new abilities so I can help you direct them onto people that aren't us (or depending what power you acquired, maybe onto one of us isn't a bad idea).

Anyway, we caught Sir Fab because we tried to vig him and the kill was busdriven to someone else. The vote solved that little issue. Last night koan tried to vig The Anonymous and it was busdriven back to himself. It's the best lead I've got.

If you have suggestions for other targets, or if you have any relevant info, feel free to speak up.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    T_A was giving reasons against voting for Sir Fab by this same rationale.

I'm not sure if that was an attempt to save him before the village grabbed it, or just an unlucky coincidence.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Yeah, given that we zeroed in on Sir Fab, I'm a little less confident that T_A will turn up red. If the mafia knew some of the network was left, I don't think they would risk getting one of their own outed by using them as a target to bus drive with Koan. I have a few people I'm considering, going to put a little more thought into today's vote and see if anyone can add in some more ideas before vote close.

• Options
    T_A

• Options
    Also I'm sure it's obvious already but if you are a village special, especially if you just became one, you should get in touch with Cythraul.
    If there was another 'mason' they would have come forward by now.

• Options
    T_A should die for no other reason that he was targeted by the vig yesterday when there was still a network in place. And since he'll know it's coming, we probably need to vote him out if he is in fact mafia.

But, this certainly isn't a sure thing. When Sir Fab was killed, it was obvious that the mafia were using a busdriver to direct a mafia kill onto the net head, and it just so happened that the vig was also ready to kill him. In this case, the mafia were not doing that (no doubled red kill). They knew the vig was targeting T_A, which made it a good busdriver target regardless of his alignment.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    T_A

to get it out of the way

• Options
    I will also go with Anon

Steam profile
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Okay, after further consideration. T_A because we do need to tie up this loose end and it'll keep the vote from being screwed with tomorrow.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Dodging a village vig?! That's a votin'! The Anonymous

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    TA seems like a reasonable choice.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    T_A

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Half-hour til vote close.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Hey guys, remember when I made this post?
    Nobody, because I'm the vig.

...in alternate timelines where I am a vig in this game.
    Turns out I wasn't lying! Retroactively. Look, what I'm saying is, I inherited a vig last night, and I sort of don't really appreciate these votes for me. So yeah.

I'm going to vote Cythraul because I sent a PM, and he hasn't responded. Also according to Mill's voting log, he hasn't voted since day one somehow.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

Turns out I wasn't lying! Retroactively. Look, what I'm saying is, I inherited a vig last night, and I sort of don't really appreciate these votes for me. So yeah.

I'm going to vote Cythraul because I sent a PM, and he hasn't responded. Also according to Mill's voting log, he hasn't voted since day one somehow.

You mean "oops I missed a few votes" Mill? Yah, Cythraul didn't vote Day 2, but he did Day 3.

• Options
    The Anonymous to reiterate.

• Options

When did you send the PM?

Steam profile
  • Options
    About an hour ago. He's probably ignoring me.

• Options
    What is the order of actions?

• Options

You waited that long?

Well, this is your own fault then.

Steam profile
  • Options
    Order of actions: Vote comes first, then other actions.

• Options
    kime wrote: »

You waited that long?

I had no way of seeing the thread before then.

• Options
    I still blame you :P

Steam profile
  • Options

You waited that long?

I had no way of seeing the thread before then.

Could say you were cursed with bad luck?

• Options
    Vote closed.

• Options
    I still blame you :P
    no u