Options

Secret Satans: Matches out. Now we wait and hail satan!

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    god that reminds me, putting Thor on my wishlist

Viv, that's how I know you are good people.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Got my first gift for my satanee today! Hoping to have everything and send it out by the middle of next week

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I've kept the various avengers movies off my wishlist because my family tends to buy me movies. It physically pained me to not put them on the wishlist for this (although I already have Iron Man 1).

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I was pretty surprised that jimmy didn't own any if them already.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    I was pretty surprised that jimmy didn't own any if them already.

I haven't had a blu-ray player yet (and technically won't till I move into my apartment near the end of December).

Also I am pretty slow on purchasing movies. The two movies on my Christmas shopping list are Mortal Kombat & Army of Darkness.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    Ok, so question for the satan brain trust.

Say I wanted to ship my satan some of a boozeaholic nature. Say several booze bottles. Now say I was shipping this from Southern CA to I don't know... Canada. What legal hoops and shenanagins would I have to pull to do such a thing?

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I have heard mixed stories. I know people who have shipped booze internationally with no problems (say, as part of a larger package of stuff) but I also think it's maybe technically not okay. If you're decided on doing it, I recommend splitting the booze bottles up and nestling them in with other things I guess?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I would ask somebody to PM your Satanee if I were you. I would not even think of shipping something like alcohol to anybody if I didn't know for a fact that they were 1) the legal age and 2) OK with drinking.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Some people have it listed as an item they want to receive on their wishlists.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Hunter sent me a few tiny mini bar bottles of booze before and they got through.

But I would not be surprised, if stopped by customs, you wouldn't be allowed.

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    I wouldn't turn booze away if someone sent it to me

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    MoosehatIV wrote: »
    Ok, so question for the satan brain trust.

Say I wanted to ship my satan some of a boozeaholic nature. Say several booze bottles. Now say I was shipping this from Southern CA to I don't know... Canada. What legal hoops and shenanagins would I have to pull to do such a thing?

Honestly, first do what Hunter said. If you're not absolutely certain they're cool with receiving alcohol, find out.

Assuming it's all good on that front, check the laws. Some states are weird, some countries are weird. It all depends, and some times it's just a matter of taxes.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    I would ask somebody to PM your Satanee if I were you. I would not even think of shipping something like alcohol to anybody if I didn't know for a fact that they were 1) the legal age and 2) OK with drinking.

Didn't I just say they were Canadian?

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Gifted Walking Dead on Steam via, presumably, my Satan! Thank you! :D

I would message them on steam but it just crashed. I've been having weird steam issues lately, it didn't even tell me I'd been gifted anything in the client. I just got the email.

But, w/e, Santa you are da bes

• Options
    MoosehatIV wrote: »

Didn't I just say they were Canadian?

What does that have to do with whether or not they're OK with drinkin

OHHHHHHHHHH I see

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I just noticed the price of a PS3 on Black Friday.

Satan, if you're a big spender and feel like getting me a PS3 on Black Friday, I won't say no.

@Sweeney Tom Where? I'm looking for a good deal.

Edit: I'm not your Satan, I'm asking with purely selfish motives.

godmode on
  • Options
    The PS3 price is a Sony deal I believe so any retailer that supplies PS3s will have it for that price. I'd get the Uncharted bundle.

• Options
    godmode wrote: »
    I just noticed the price of a PS3 on Black Friday.

Satan, if you're a big spender and feel like getting me a PS3 on Black Friday, I won't say no.

Sweeney Tom Where? I'm looking for a good deal.

Edit: I'm not your Satan, I'm asking with purely selfish motives.

Walmart, Target, etc all are selling them for $200

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I am totally gonna make a video of myself opening my gift this year. Just for fun. I think it's a cool idea.

• Options
    p sure the Asscreed 3 portable vita bundle is also going to be 200

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    @End sent me my favorite gin last year (among all the other awesome things) and it was great, but I have heard that apparently a lot of states don't actually allow alcohol to be home-delivered. And Canada is, like, a whole other country.

godmode on
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Click here to see all the Black Friday gaming deals!

Including the Amazon Lightning deal of WWE 13 for $25. *HINT HINT*

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Hunter sent me a few tiny mini bar bottles of booze before and they got through.

At a minimum, USPS would throw it away if they found it; if UPS/FedEx found it, they would charge you up the ass for handling fees and then also the duty

That said, I do not recommend hiding alcohol in your Satan mail. If you choose to do so, please make your best effort not to break the law.

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I'm happy the snow is back on our avs! I think I had a santa Sad Schaub on my computer somewhere.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options

For some reason I read this as "Hitler sent"

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    There isn't really a thread about it so I don't have anywhere to talk about the fact that I am super excited to possibly have an item up for auction at the CP charity auction this year

I just gotta get it done in time.

Speaking of which

j9U2A.jpg

Sorry, Satanee, this one isn't for you. But hopefully it will fetch a pretty penny for Child's Play!

Can I just say that this post getting 31 "Awesome"s just made my day

Okay excuse me while I go back to sewing in a million ends

• Options
    Also I think I had a Santa'd av but I lost it on my iMac :(

• Options
    Usagi wrote: »

At a minimum, USPS would throw it away if they found it; if UPS/FedEx found it, they would charge you up the ass for handling fees and then also the duty

That said, I do not recommend hiding alcohol in your Satan mail. If you choose to do so, please make your best effort not to break the law.

This is why I am asking first. According to Canadian mail...

Intoxicating beverages can only be imported into Canada by mail when:

they are imported by or mailed to a licensed distiller or body authorized by the board, commission, officer or other governmental agency in the province of destination, and
    the alcohol content is no greater than 24% alcohol by volume (e.g. 48 proof).

Hmm, looks like it may be a no go. Sorry Satan. I wanted to get you some very fine southern California micro brewery beers.

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    PRESENT!

IROSVl.jpg
    Had to change into my moose pjs, as my pants were wet from the rain

cb08El.jpg

It's almost as if this book was made for me
    Totally reading it after dinner!!!
    Step two is also more corgis. Because you can never have too much of a good thing

I like where you are going with this, Satan....

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    So many multi-stage gifts this year!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    If that doesn't end with you getting an actual corgi as a pet, it's a disappointment.

• Options
    Guys is there a computer thread

I don't want to post about it here (even though I will probably rely on Christmas gifts from the fam to afford it)

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    theres a computer thread in the technology tavern

• Options
    Uuuuuuuh pass

I don't like to leave SE++ >.>

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    If that doesn't end with you getting an actual corgi as a pet, it's a disappointment.

As much as I'd like for that to be true, I hope not cause my current place doesn't allow pets :?

• Options
    Guys is there a computer thread

I don't want to post about it here (even though I will probably rely on Christmas gifts from the fam to afford it)

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/163335/computer-build-thread-7970-ghz-edition-proves-amd-can-do-something-right

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Uuuuuuuh pass

I don't like to leave SE++ >.>

then it looks like we are talking about it here. I just helped @hacksaw pick out a new rig. Whatcha need?

• Options
    Okay, is there a computer thread in SE

Also one that doesn't necessarily involve building a computer cuz that ain't gonna happen

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Okay, is there a computer thread in SE

Also one that doesn't necessarily involve building a computer cuz that ain't gonna happen

why do you need a computer thread

just ask here or whatever

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    The only thing we build in SE are cities.

Our bricks are rock and roll.

Our mortar is a montage.

This discussion has been closed.