As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: Matches out. Now we wait and hail satan!

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    I'd wear the shit out of those

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Ordered my satan's gifts last night

I think they should arrive tomorrow, so I'll get a nice card and mail it out then!

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    I will be ordering my Satanee's gifts on Friday, and they should arrive with plenty of time to spare.

• Options
    Also yes, I meant satanee there

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    oh gosh I hope this is a satans present or i will be embarrassed!! @sassori I don't know if I pronounce your username correctly and the sound is out of sync and I am awkward and my hair is bad but here!!

VIDEO KITTIES.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    MoosehatIV wrote: »
    I would ask somebody to PM your Satanee if I were you. I would not even think of shipping something like alcohol to anybody if I didn't know for a fact that they were 1) the legal age and 2) OK with drinking.

Didn't I just say they were Canadian?

You mean you aren't mine this year? :(

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    MoosehatIV wrote: »
    I would ask somebody to PM your Satanee if I were you. I would not even think of shipping something like alcohol to anybody if I didn't know for a fact that they were 1) the legal age and 2) OK with drinking.

Didn't I just say they were Canadian?

You mean you aren't mine this year? :(

I am afraid I have to spread the joy to other boys and girls. But you can always remember in your heart.

And when you wear your hat to solve mysteries.

Unless this is all just a clever ruse to throw you off my trail.

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    oh gosh I hope this is a satans present or i will be embarrassed!! @sassori I don't know if I pronounce your username correctly and the sound is out of sync and I am awkward and my hair is bad but here!!

VIDEO KITTIES.
    Next time I will get rosa to help me!

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Sass should just send stuff for those two.

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular

VIDEO KITTIES.

Rosie and Panda are the cutest

Is it bad I remember their names from stalking the cat threads? I propose no

• Options
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Okay, so just in case satan is stalking, or reading this thread, or whatever and hasn't decided on anything:

Glitch is pretty much my favorite little pastime right now.. it makes me smile when other things don't, and it is ending. The entire community is pretty broken up right now, and some people are making things like hats of animals from the world and plushie cubimals (little square toys you can race in the game) and are putting these things up on Etsy. I would love to have a plush or something to remember the game by.

I guess I would also accept a multi-million dollar investment in the game to keep it running. You know, if that was more convenient.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    Haha I love that my cats are social entropy celebrities

• Options
    And no.

As I regularly make bits take pictures of her kitties and show them to me.

I swear to god I'm going to mistype that one day and get into a world of trouble.

• Options
    Here is a picture taken mere minutes ago
    . AE86DB87-196D-43DC-A941-95F055EDED0B-2419-0000013A93AF3CB9.jpg

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    (Rosa)

Damn, so close. In my defense, I haven't seen their names mentioned in a while

Edit: Gah, such cute cats. I wish I could have two cuddly kitties that look awesome all the time

Rayze on
  • Options
    My cats are easily the reason for 98% of my awesomed posts
    Sassori wrote: »

There are other things headed your way!

(And I fell in love with Firth because of this role)

Aaah you spoil me!

• Options
    Here is a picture taken mere minutes ago
    . AE86DB87-196D-43DC-A941-95F055EDED0B-2419-0000013A93AF3CB9.jpg

OH MY GOD GET OUT OF THE WAY THERE'S A PURRNADO COMING

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    @bowtiedseal I have the exact same cat
    emilia.png

• Options
    No yours has a bow.

• Options
    I have a cat picture for every occasion

FCD9601B-6C8D-463F-BF47-658513BBFF55-2419-000001461C7BBCF2.jpg

• Options
    It's like she is in two places at once, albeit, a slightly blurrier place.

• Options
    I thought they were the same cat for a second.

All mew look the same to me.

• Options
    It's like she is in two places at once, albeit, a slightly blurrier place.

she was trying to get the bow off, it was not the easiest thing to take a picture of! franko's cat is better behaved.

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    your cat is stealing my cat's fashion style

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MY SATAN

IF YOU'VE SENT ME ANYTHING PLEASE TELL ME RIGHT AWAY. I'M UHHHH...GOING OUT OF TOWN...OR SOMETHING.

• Options
    You think that's hard? Try putting reindeer antlers on a cat.

They do not like those at all.

• Options
    You think that's hard? Try putting reindeer antlers on a cat.

They do not like those at all.

well I did put a unicorn horn on my cats! they were sort of okay with it

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Guys don't tell bowtiedseal

But I'm actually sending her Colin Firth for Christmas.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    omg I may faint

bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Shhhh.

No one tell her.

• Options
    Oh also, to both my satan and Vivienne's, we will be away from the 21st to the 27th of December, so to avoid disappointment please tell us so we can arrange pickup.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I love cats because they're stupid and I don't feel bad for making fun of them.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    My cat is 9 years old.

And is dumber than a cinder block and about as heavy.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MY SATAN

IF YOU'VE SENT ME ANYTHING PLEASE TELL ME RIGHT AWAY. I'M UHHHH...GOING OUT OF TOWN...OR SOMETHING.

This sounds ominous.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Colin Firth as Darcy is the single most swoon-worthy thing that can ever exist.

2v2jjsx.jpg

(I thought Macfadyen did a very good job too and I love him in his own way, but still.)

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    What about Tom Hardy as Heathcliff?

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    BusterK wrote: »
    What about Tom Hardy as Heathcliff?
    owen wilson as marmaduke is by far superior

• Options
    Mel Blanc was a much sexier Heathcliff

This discussion has been closed.