As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: Matches out. Now we wait and hail satan!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Indie Winter's sig always makes me jump slightly.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I bought a new monitor because I thought my old one was attracting flies. Thanks alot, Indie !

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    I have a package waiting for me downstairs - is it from my Satan? Stay tuned as I go down in 20 minutes to get it.

• Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    1353622550634.jpg

Gifts ahoy! Thanks so much Indie Winter, I've been looking forward to reading the new Ultimate Spider-man books, and I can't wait to dig into the Avatar special features :)

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    muahhahahahhaha
    oh what fun

devious little plannings

Barcardi on
  • Options
    Satan's Lil HelperSatan's Lil Helper Registered User regular
    Ladies and Gentlemen: My most misunderstood Master has been enjoying this thread so much that it saddens him when it slows down. As such, he's sent Indie a new puzzle to share with you in the hopes that the bumps from solving said puzzle would keep his, and all of your, spirits raised.

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Ladies and Gentlemen: My most misunderstood Master has been enjoying this thread so much that it saddens him when it slows down. As such, he's sent Indie a new puzzle to share with you in the hopes that the bumps from solving said puzzle would keep his, and all of your, spirits raised.

It's a sailboat.

• Options
    Satan's Lil HelperSatan's Lil Helper Registered User regular
    FOILED AGAAAAAAIN!

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I hope that my Daddy Warbucks Satan didn't buy me a PS3, because I bought one for myself.

The chances of my Satan actually ordering one for me is like 2% but I thought it would be polite to inform them that something on my wishlist has been removed due to ownership.

On the plus side, now I'm gonna add a bunch of PS3 games to my wishlist, if they haven't shopped for me yet.

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    That is Awesome.
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Things like that afgan are why the awesome button was invented
    I'm going to be so goddamn pumped if Sheri turns out to be my Satan.

Thanks you guys! If someone could invent enough hours in the day to let me, I'd make something for everyone on this forum!
    facetious wrote: »
    Things like @Bucketman's post are why the agree button was invented.

Also "Crochet It Ain't So" is an absolutely incredible name for a blog.

Haha thanks, I'm rather proud of it

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Sheri I feel like I don't often make a point of saying it because I'm a butt but you've got talent out your wazoo and should maybe see a doctor for it. Life-threatening amounts of talent out the wazoo.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh god Sheri the talent is leaking everywhere

Some of it got on my daughter and she won't stop painting landscapes

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I need a transfusion of talent.

Won't you please donate some talent?

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Sheri I feel like I don't often make a point of saying it because I'm a butt but you've got talent out your wazoo and should maybe see a doctor for it. Life-threatening amounts of talent out the wazoo.

Hey you

Quit tellin' everyone 'bout my talent

(thank yoooou)

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I added a Vita to my wishlist.

Do I actually expect to get one? Helllll no I don't.

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    unfortunately not doing this because of moving and everything, but i love looking at peoples' wishlists.

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Your amazon wishlist has a toilet plunger on it.

• Options
    yes

yes it does.

rotate.jpg
  • Options
    'Heavy-Duty All-Angle Super-Power Plunger' in fact.

rotate.jpg
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    I hope that my Daddy Warbucks Satan didn't buy me a PS3, because I bought one for myself.

The chances of my Satan actually ordering one for me is like 2% but I thought it would be polite to inform them that something on my wishlist has been removed due to ownership.

On the plus side, now I'm gonna add a bunch of PS3 games to my wishlist, if they haven't shopped for me yet.
    Same here although I only bought it tonight, I did take it off a week or so ago so I think I'm in the clear.
    And honestly, I don't think I'll manage to get Daddy Warbucks two years in a row. (Thanks again, Napthali!)
    I'll be happy with anything, of course.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    oh gosh

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Nogs wrote: »
    'Heavy-Duty All-Angle Super-Power Plunger' in fact.

Dude you ought to get more fibre in your diet...

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »

I actually just bought a PS3 as well!

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    oh you complete and utter fuckers

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    You've had the help of your Forum Friends, and so another game begins. You'll receive a message from my Horsemen Four, each one a clue to your latest score. You may want to use your number pad; the number row would be very bad. If you end up stuck: take a breath, close your eyes. It'll take more than one sense to find out your prize. I know rhyming riddles are rather cliche, but sometimes thing feel right, what else can I say?

Barcardi wrote:
    Couldn’t have acted from Vienna or Paris: 178 78521 178 7 48 7581 75 178 7 1785
    facetious wrote:
    Brother lives in Gramercy. 854 48 781 587 7 7214 48 841
    Tox wrote:
    a Lion in name. 478 48 7412 57 745 712 7851 758 5741 75 785 157 7415 157 7581 57

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    :twisted:

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    And just for the record we don't know what any of this means either. We just got told to PM you.

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    so can you help me with it? Because I woke up not five minutes ago and I look at all these numbers and all I can think is "I am so fucked"

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I don't see why not, although I didn't think to actually ask for certain.

Although I'm kinda baffled too.

facetious on
    Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    also, @Satan's Lil Helper said "my Horsemen Four", but I've only received 3 PMs with riddles...

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Man Indie your Satan is a twisted genius.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    hmmmm this is fun, puzzling this one out on my own or w buddies first

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    oh I was supposed to pm you as well oops

uh I have it here:
    I SLEPT WITH YOUR WIFE

I don't know maybe it's in code?

• Options
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    A MYSTERIOUS BENEFACTOR HAS REQUESTED I SHOULD PASS YOU THIS CIPHER

1875: 1258 7 18 75 78 452 745 478 547
    4852: 8251 7 75 57 78 587 452 84 7854 87 84 48

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    I am never going to solve this, am I

this riddle will be the end of me

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Hahaha okay that part I hadn't seen. me, Tox, and Barcardi were PMed together.

Yeah this one I'm kinda lost on.

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    i love this shit

rotate.jpg
  • Options
    theanswer.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    also, @Satan's Lil Helper said "my Horsemen Four", but I've only received 3 PMs with riddles...

Next up he's going to stick three pigs in your house, numbered 1, 3 & 4

• Options
    Well, Fecetious and I certainly dug ourselves in an immediate hole of insanity figuring it out. But we certainly seem to be going in a direction.

This discussion has been closed.