As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Planetside 2: Fight for the people, be a horrible facist, or some sort of anime.

1121314151618»

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    i think my mouse is dying, every once in a while it will stop shooting when i'm holding it down or will just register a click instead of a hold

got me killed more than a few times

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    What kind of mouse is it?

I had a similar issue with an old Razer Deathadder.

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    What kind of mouse is it?

I had a similar issue with an old Razer Deathadder.

it's a Razer Abyssus actually

it's lasted me over 2.5 years, that's probably a good life on a mouse i use this much

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    it's amazing how so many people can shoot at things without also jamming on the spot button

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    it's amazing how so many people can shoot at things without also jamming on the spot button

Q before pew pew

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    man I still enjoy this game but the inevitable crash after a couple hours at most and the long, strenuous recovery my system goes through afterwards make it really hard.

also whoever decided where to put the warpgates is dumb and I hate them. On Indar the northern warpgate is sooooo faaaaar from the other two. On Esamir the northwestern warp gate gets the short end of the stick being wedged between the other two in adjacent corners. On Amerish they have the same problem as Indar only upside-down. The Terran Republic gets both the far warpgates in Indar and Amerish and the NC get the shit sandwich gate on Esamir.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Do a lot of you guys still play this? The people I've been playing with don't really play anymore, so I've been considering joining a different server with dudes.

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    I was just about to try to get into this after not playing since Beta

dunno where we all are though