As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sega Digital Thread - The Typing of the Dead Overkill SURPRISE RELEASE - $8

13»

• Options
    TheSonicRetardTheSonicRetard Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    ss_e25f5ea2d7f59845be6db6655e9d3fc333f263c9.600x338.jpg?t=1383065732

SURPRISE!!

$10 on steam. 20% off on GMG: GMG20-50Z66-SCTEU

Includes a full port of House of the Dead Overkill, as well.

TheSonicRetard on
  • Options
    GrimthwackerGrimthwacker Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    MuthaFUCKA. I do not FUCKIN' BELIEVE this shit.

This was the last thing I'd expect Sega to do - major, MAJOR brownie points to them!!!

Grimthwacker on
  • Options
    Free Co-op and a bunch of mini games dlc is coming in upcoming days. Again, they're free.

• Options
    So the hotd:o port maps the gun to the mouse. People are reporting various degrees of success getting glove pie to get a wiimote to work. I'm going to try a razer hydra tonight when I get home, I'll report how well it works.

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    Is $10 the regular asking price or a sale? I will have to pick this up. Loved this game.

• Options
    Tommatt wrote: »
    Is $10 the regular asking price or a sale? I will have to pick this up. Loved this game.
    It's on sale until November 1st ($20 normally). Considering I just got Shadowrun Returns on sale yesterday, I'm not pulling the trigger (metaphorically) just yet, but there's still ample time for me to change my mind.

• Options
    MrVyngaardMrVyngaard Live From New Etoile Straight Outta SosariaRegistered User regular
    Hell yes, been hoping for this one a long time!

"now I've got this mental image of caucuses as cafeteria tables in prison, and new congressmen having to beat someone up on inauguration day." - Raiden333
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Drunk_caterpillarDrunk_caterpillar Registered User regular
    No Mac port. Oh well. :(

• Options
    Anybody who brought ToTD:Overkill - is the soundtrack available to copy? Because that would be worth the price of admission alone.

• Options
    UselesswarriorUselesswarrior Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    So Typing of the Dead is stuck in 3d mode for me, anyone have any idea how to turn that off?

EDIT: NVM, just needed to disable stereoscopic 3d in my Nvidia control panel.

Uselesswarrior on
    Hey I made a game, check it out @ http://ifallingrobot.com/. (Or don't, your call)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I totally forgot that the 3D Classics started last week, so I took advantage of the funds I had from buying Fire Emblem: Awakening DLC to pick up Space Harrier. Sure it cost be $2.50 extra to get it, but WHOOO who cares SPACE HARRIER!!! <3 The only way I could play that for the longest time was by booting up Shenmue 2 and going to the extras menu, so this is excellent stuff. Thanks again, Sega!

Also, this week is Altered Beast and Sonic 1 - hopefully much better ported than the abysmal GBA version.

EDIT: Surprisingly relevant information about the whole porting process.

Grimthwacker on