As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW game 94 - Base Set - Cerberus wins as Nurgle with VP's

• Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Cool, as I said just wanted to check the 'old' map hadn't confused you.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    I also thought it too harsh.
    I was trying to get Flim to replay his move then...

Well, technically Bloodletters are lesser daemons (all the Warriors in the base game are). So that's why I assumed what I did.

So I figured he was saying he wasn't going to.
    We're all good now.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Round 3, Summoning Phase
    game94state1.png
    Upgrades -
    Bloodsworn - Stats: (1/1/1)
    Lepers - A Leper's cost is 0 if placed in a region where you have no other figures. A given leper may only be summoned for free once per round.
    Acolytes - When summoned from the board instead of your stockpile, an Acolyte may bring a Warpstone token if present from its origin to its destination
    Seductress - New stats (1/0/2)

OW Card Effects -
    Bretonnian Knights -
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with one or more followers in Bretonnia must discard a Chaos card, if able.
    Dark Elf Corsairs -
    At the end of the battle phase, each player must remove one of his figures from each region where there is at least one Event token, if able.

Spell Effects -
    Kislev: Ritual Slaying - Each time you kill a figure in this region, draw a card.

Khorne is done.
    Nurgle is active.

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Your post appeared whilst i had been typing mine, so I can understand why it had looked like I was replying to you negatively, but that wasn't the case. No harm done!

• Options
    I totally knew it was my go, I had not missed that!

Leper to The Badlands from The Empire
    5/6PP

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Acolyte from Tilea to Bretonnia, dragging a Warpstone.

4/6 PP

• Options
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Seductress from Bretonnia to the Border Princes

2/6 PP

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Slaanesh - Can you put three cultists in The Badlands and The Border Princes so that if Khorne does get lucky he doesn't double dial (Unless he gets REALLY lucky), then you double if he doesn't too?

Tzeentch, I presume we are not 'teaming' to destroy Bretonnia this turn, but let me know if that assumption is wrong
    (Without Slaanesh you need me to help ruin it this turn before Khorne gets involved)

Leper to Norsca
    5/6PP

• Options
    Round 3, Summoning Phase
    game94state1.png
    Upgrades -
    Lepers - A Leper's cost is 0 if placed in a region where you have no other figures. A given leper may only be summoned for free once per round.
    Acolytes - When summoned from the board instead of your stockpile, an Acolyte may bring a Warpstone token if present from its origin to its destination

OW Card Effects -
    Bretonnian Knights -
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with one or more followers in Bretonnia must discard a Chaos card, if able.
    Dark Elf Corsairs -
    At the end of the battle phase, each player must remove one of his figures from each region where there is at least one Event token, if able.

Spell Effects -
    Kislev: Ritual Slaying - Each time you kill a figure in this region, draw a card.

Khorne is done.
    Tzeentch is active.

• Options
    Acolyte from Tilea to Bretonnia.

3/6 PP

• Options
    Nurgle, if you want to team you can, I'm not sure there's any way I can stop you...

• Options
    Seductress to the Border Princes

1/6 PP

Tzeentch, I would think long and hard about whether you want Bretonnia to ruin. You and Nurgle would split first place (each with 5 corruption), and that would give Nurgle a much bigger push toward victory than you would get.

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Nurgle, if you want to team you can, I'm not sure there's any way I can stop you...

You have a Teleport!! I'm not stupid! Just remember that I have screw people cards too... You have a plan, I realise that now... so lets see where that takes us.

Leper from The Badlands to Bretonnia
    4/6PP

• Options
    Damn, I wish I did have a plan; all I really have is bad maths and non-optimal cards. Unfortunately Slaanesh is right, I can't let you get joint first in Bretonnia this turn, so let's not ruin it just yet. Let's prevent you from playing 'screw you' cards for the moment:

(M)The Changer of Ways to Bretonnia.

3/6 PP

• Options
  • Options
    Round 3, Summoning Phase
    game94state1v.png
    Upgrades -

OW Card Effects -
    Bretonnian Knights -
    Dark Elf Corsairs -

Spell Effects -
    Bretonnia: (M) Changer of Ways - The text effects of other Chaos cards in this region are canceled.

Khorne is done.
    Slaanesh is active.

• Options
    Seductress to the Badlands

0/6 PP

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Leper from Kislev to Bretonnia
    3/6PP

Cerberus on
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I've got to admit that I'm really at a loss. I honestly can't see a better option than what I'm about to do, although it's probably a terrible plan; so I suppose I'd better just get on with it:

Lord of Change to Bretonnia.

0/6 PP and rest.

Sorry Nurgle, over to you @Cerberus.

Flimflammery on
  • Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    Bring your Unclean One, Nurgle!

• Options
    Hmm... interesting move, if I move out rather than fight it wipes you off the board. If I put battle dice down and get one hit you don't tick. This seems like a bad plan that just puts Slaanesh into the lead (a few points behind me and regions with good corruption). I'm going to need to think...

• Options
    Two hits to make sure I don't get a tick, surely?

Yeah, it's probably a bad plan, but everything else I thought of just seems likely to put you further in the lead.

• Options
    Only if you sac the daemon to the event.

• Options
    Ohhh, end of the battle phase. Doh. I assumed that it was carried out in the end phase. Well, that's me fucked then.

• Options
    Would it be okay to reconsider my move, the fact that I misinterpreted the Old World card does make things worse for me than I realised?

• Options
    I don't see how stopping me winning helps you win. If it gave you the advantage it makes sense but this doesn't. It comes back to previous conversations we've had on this subject. Anyway I'll finish up when I take lunch.

• Options
    Okay, well if you don't mind me changing my move, I'll reconsider and do the following:

Acolyte to Bretonnia.

2/6 PP

• Options
    Come on, Tzeentch! You should me the master of manipulations not Nurgle! :)

• Options
    I am talking sense not manipulating. The previous move did not benefit him only you and Slaanesh. Yes I pointed it out as the move was hurting me, wouldn't you do the same? Flim if after reading any of the above you still want to play the LoC feel free to say and we can back track. However if not...

• Options
    Leper from Norsca to Brettonia. 2/6pp

• Options
    Acolyte to Bretonnia.

1/6 PP

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Leper from Troll Country to Brettonia. 1/6pp

Cerberus on
  • Options
    Acolyte to Bretonnia.

0/6 PP

• Options
    Leper from TBP to Brettonia and rest.

• Options
    Battle Dice

The Border Princes 2 dice vs defence 2 cultists
    The Badlands 3 dice vs defence 2 cultists (& 1 peasant)

• Options
    1 hit TBP, noone dies
    3 hits Badlan, 1 cultist and the peasant die

• Options
    When it comes to the end phase I will discard The Final Rotting for the old world card.

• Options
    Remove cultist from Estalia

• Options
    Round 3, Corruption Phase

Board at the End of Battle Phase

game94state1.png
    Domination Step
    The Border Princes: +2 VP

Corruption Step
    Bretonnia: +5 DAC; +5 DAC