Options

[Chaos] CitOW game 94 - Base Set - Cerberus wins as Nurgle with VP's

• Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    Warrior to the Badlands, 5/7 PP

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Shouldn't I have two corruption in the Badlands?

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Cerberus wrote: »
    I will remove a Slaanesh corruption in the Badlands, then for my upgrade I will take...

The Leper Upgrade!!!!

Didn't see that coming did you!!!

Sorry Slaanesh, I got rid of one, I didn't see the point in getting rid of Khornes as he's going for a dial victory, and Tzeentch has none on the board.

Cultist to Kislev from The Empire
    6/6PP

@Flimflammery

Cerberus on
  • Options
    Why's it gotta be like that? We could have been besties. Imagine the STDs that we could spread together!

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    You are amazing!

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Acolyte from Tilea to Estalia, dragging a Warpstone.

5/6 PP

• Options
    Perverse Infiltration to Kislev.

6/6 PP

• Options
    Ritual of Slaying to Kislev, 4/7 PP

• Options
    Leper from the Empire to Troll Country
    6/6PP

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Round 3, Summoning Phase
    game94state1.png
    Upgrades -
    Bloodsworn - Stats: (1/1/1)
    Lepers - A Leper's cost is 0 if placed in a region where you have no other figures. A given leper may only be summoned for free once per round.
    Acolytes - When summoned from the board instead of your stockpile, an Acolyte may bring a Warpstone token if present from its origin to its destination
    Seductress - New stats (1/0/2)

OW Card Effects -
    Bretonnian Knights -
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with one or more followers in Bretonnia must discard a Chaos card, if able.
    Dark Elf Corsairs -
    At the end of the battle phase, each player must remove one of his figures from each region where there is at least one Event token, if able.

Spell Effects -
    Kislev: Ritual Slaying - Each time you kill a figure in this region, draw a card.

Tzeentch is active.

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Drain Power to Troll Country.

6/6 PP

5/6 PP

• Options
    edited December 2012
    I was waiting for that. Though I thought you may use it to stop Khorne getting to Estalia.

Edit - and by that I mean stop him getting the bloodthirster there.

Cerberus on
  • Options
    Seductress to the Border Princes

5/6

• Options
    Warrior to the Border Princes, 3/7 PP

• Options
    That puts you at 2/7pp

• Options
    Yeah, typo.

• Options
    Cool, was just checking it wouldn't change your move. Play incoming...

• Options
    Leper from the Empire to Bretonnia. 5/6pp.

• Options
    Warp Shield to Troll Country.

6/6 PP

• Options
    You such a hero Nurgle! I'm considering to play Field of Carnage in Bretonnia, just for bloody fun. :)

• Options
    It had crossed my mind you may do that. I agree it would be funny.

• Options
    Seductress to Bretonnia

4/6 PP

• Options
    Round 3, Summoning Phase
    game94state1s.png
    Upgrades -
    Lepers - A Leper's cost is 0 if placed in a region where you have no other figures. A given leper may only be summoned for free once per round.
    Acolytes - When summoned from the board instead of your stockpile, an Acolyte may bring a Warpstone token if present from its origin to its destination

OW Card Effects -
    Bretonnian Knights -
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with one or more followers in Bretonnia must discard a Chaos card, if able.
    Dark Elf Corsairs -
    At the end of the battle phase, each player must remove one of his figures from each region where there is at least one Event token, if able.

Spell Effects -
    Kislev: Ritual Slaying - Each time you kill a figure in this region, draw a card.

Khorne is active.

• Options
    I don't know... Looks like you, guys, like Estalia... but do you really?
    The Blood God's Call to Estalia, moving Daemon and Cultist from the Border Princes, rest

• Options
    Leper from The Empire to The Border Princes
    5/6PP

urgh... I guess Khorne is going to double unless we all move out, are we all prepared to do that?????

• Options
    Teleport to Estalia, moving the Bloodletter to Kislev.

5/6 PP

• Options
    Seductress to Estalia

3/6 PP

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Round 3, Summoning Phase
    game94state11.png
    Upgrades -

OW Card Effects -
    Bretonnian Knights -
    Dark Elf Corsairs -

Spell Effects -

Khorne is done.
    Nurgle is active.

stever777 on

• Options
    Err... Aparently I bring not only death but confusion also.
    When I said "Daemon and Cultist from the Border Princes" I meant Greater Daemon from Empire. It's the only daemon I have, I thought that's obviuos. As it's my fault I accept any punishment :)

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Yup.
    I think the Teleport threw me off.

@Flimflammery -
    Please replay this action, either with this card or something completely different, as there is no Bloodletter there.

Teleport to Estalia, moving the Bloodletter to Kislev.

E - I was following the Daemon thing, then, when the Teleport came in, I thought I was wrong and it was a Warrior there.

stever777 on

• Options
    Well, technically Bloodletters are lesser daemons (all the Warriors in the base game are). So that's why I assumed what I did.

• Options
    I also thought the same thing, hence why I moved into the BP, I will just leave my move however.

• Options
    OK.
    We'll leave it as is.

Nurgle is active.

• Options
    I am confused, are you saying that he moved the Bloodletter since we all thought he did?
    I'd argue that this is a bit harsh, and a misunderstanding on terminology / language on Daemonis' part and it shouldn't be punished.
    Can we go back to Flims move and get him to replay his go? That would be my request if everyone is happy with it.

• Options
    I am fine with replaying my move; I wasn't objecting to stever's post with mine, I was merely replying to Daemonis to explain why I thought what I did. I will need to rethink my move massively though, as this changes things considerably.

• Options
    Yeah, I think that backtracking is called for.

• Options
    OK, here's the corrected move:

Acolyte from Estalia to Bretonnia, dragging a Warpstone.

5/6 PP

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Dark Influence (M) in Estalia, moving the Noble to the Border Princes.

3/6 PP

LoserForHireX on
  • Options
    @LoserForHireX are you aware there is still a Bloodletter there since Khorne took the Bloodthirster and a cultist from there.
    Just checking in case of any confusion.

• Options
    Yeah, I can't seem to get away from Khorne, so I'm just going to hope that his bloodletter doesn't go hog wild and score 4 hits by himself.