is pleased to announce the re-launch of its critically acclaimed indie game Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
as a self-published title on the PC. To kick it off we
are offering the game for sale at Indiegamestand.com
where you can choose your own price! After the sale, Weird Worlds will be available on Desura
soon to be followed by Steam
.Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
is a hybrid roguelike game of space adventure and starship combat set within an unexplored region of the galaxy known as the Purple Void. Each game is
an instant randomly generated space opera that plays to its conclusion in one sitting. The quirky universe of Infinite Space has enough variety to surprise you each time you replay the game.
- Randomly generated animated star maps
- Dozens of unique starships
- Tons of items, lifeforms and ship components
- A bizarre collection of alien races
- Random events and special quests
- Turn-based space exploration and real time combat
- Tutorial mode
- A combat simulator with access to all ships in the game
- Award-winning spaced-out music and sound effects
- Support for user-made mods
"the coolest trip across the galaxy ... a sure-fire hit that should be in every gamer's library."
- Russell Carroll, Game Tunnel
"This is what independent gaming is all about"
- Cory "Demiurge" Banks, Gamers With Jobs
"This game blew me away, and minutes turned into hours as I kept telling myself, alright, that one didn't count. Just one more round..."
- Kit Pierce, MacGamer
In 2006 Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space received the Independent Games Festival
Innovation in Audio award.
Learn more about Weird Worlds
, download the free demo
and check out all the other Infinite Space
computer and tabletop games here:http://www.infinitespacegames.com/
Visit the official Weird Worlds Facebook page