Options

'Tis The Season For Webcomics!

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    i could live in a world where jc is the new rorschach test to see if your humor bone is all wonky

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Jerkcity is the light.

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    Squall wrote: »
    some of the jokes fall flat/are repetitive but overall it's pretty endearing

also that jc made me laugh

am i broken now
    welcome, brother

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    20121212.png

finally, no more “stage fright” in the men’s room. rest secure that your privates can’t be seen or photographed by any technology. all the people in the men’s room who are working round the clock to figure out how to get a gander at your stuff have been foiled once and for all.

or — OR — remember that no one actually wants to see your junk

I want to know who it was that came up with the idea of putting little mini walls in between the urinals in bathrooms.

That guy is a hero.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    what world are we living in that you can't see another man's wiener when he's peeing in a public restroom?

install cameras in every urinal to display the panus in real time on a TV above the fixture.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    006.gif

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    So what is the significance of the pictures TOE displays?

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Sometimes they have to do with his emotions.
    Usually not though.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I imagine it displays his emotional state much like a face would.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    and much like a face, sometimes what's displayed there isn't what he actually feels

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    and sometimes it displays roast beef

• Options
    m.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    sk20121213.jpg

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    Mayday wrote: »

Man. You know, I have read Dr. McNinja since day one. One of my favorite webcomics. But this has really been bugging me for a long time now.

Am I supposed to like King Radical or not? I honestly have no idea because literally the last year of the comic has now been about how he's awesome and does all this cool stuff and Dr. McNinja is sort of pathetic for being obsessed with him, but at the same time he's, you know, a criminal who has hurt or killed several innocent people (including, apparently, the same guy multiple times).

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular

Man. You know, I have read Dr. McNinja since day one. One of my favorite webcomics. But this has really been bugging me for a long time now.

Am I supposed to like King Radical or not? I honestly have no idea because literally the last year of the comic has now been about how he's awesome and does all this cool stuff and Dr. McNinja is sort of pathetic for being obsessed with him, but at the same time he's, you know, a criminal who has hurt or killed several innocent people (including, apparently, the same guy multiple times).

what is life but a question?

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    2012-12-12.jpg

Karl says he's getting ready for Christmas hence the reason his comic is B/W. Kinda harsh on the eyes, but still funny.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular

a little from column A, a little from column B

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    2012-12-12-894mob.gif

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular
    edited December 2012

Truely a deal with the devil, I love it.
    0268.png

Advocate on
  • Options
    CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Can I get in on the posting random Achewoods?

comic.php?date=07072003

I was merely giggle, then I got to Free Earplugs! and I laughed most heartily

CaptainBeyond on
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I think not having a voice in her head trying to force her to commit suicide is still a pretty nice improvement though. Also she can melt things now.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    and sometimes it displays roast beef

When he's peckish.

nightmarenny on
    Quire.jpg
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    that dragster line just made me crack at work in a mostly empty office

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    Dubh wrote: »
    Only for me

Hey! Something else we have in common!

:winky:

• Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    ok, not sure how I had missed it for so long, but whoever posted the latest Derelict sent me down a rabbit hole. What a great comic. I devoured the whole thing in an afternoon.

You are two for two webcomic thread (love Rice Boy).

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular

hes supposed to be a really misguided, complicated character that's hard to place morally because his morals were formed in a completely different dimension. in HIS world everything hes doing is right and makes sense, but this world is 'limited' by the way reality works so he ends up doing harm and good in equal measure, so chaotic neutral i think!!

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    except for the part about him being

up to something

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Maybe he just shags the doc's girlfriend.

• Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Maybe he's (living) up to his own standards?

Mayday on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    King Radical is basically the Duke of Detroit

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    The Count of Compton

• Options
  • Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    yes I know but I like alliterating titles of nobility for places that don't have a formal aristocracy okay

• Options
    No

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    the viscount of vancouver

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    The Shogun of Harlem

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Antimatter wrote: »

goddamnit

now I can't stop reading King Radical's lines in Dee Snider's voice

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sultan of San Diego

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Baron of Boston

aTBDrQE.jpg