Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Fight Games] Get ready for SoCal Regionals all weekend!

19495969798100»

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt DON'T call me annie... unless you're my friendRegistered User regular
    I did it you guys! I did a win!

it was against a pretty clueless Dudley, but I'll take it

fuck yes, who were you playing?

Rose!

and when I called in the soul satellites that intercepted his ultra, I saw within them--just for a split second--the shining faces of swordfights and biosys

I Win SwordfightsBiosysHunteraReynolds
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    Knob wrote: »
    Wimble wrote: »
    Hey Knob, did you end up getting TTT2 for PS3? If so, we should play sometime I have not played a human being in that game (or at all since about a month after it got released)

no, i havent

but i should

aw, alright. Well, lemme know if you do. I'd be down to play tons of Tekken

4SMZq.jpg
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I did it you guys! I did a win!

it was against a pretty clueless Dudley, but I'll take it

fuck yes, who were you playing?

Rose!

and when I called in the soul satellites that intercepted his ultra, I saw within them--just for a split second--the shining faces of swordfights and biosys

Ily

if she's clicking with you that's wonderful, I am here to answer any and all questions

LRSpdfo.png
    Theodore Floosevelt
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    But not right now because sleep

LRSpdfo.png
    Theodore Floosevelt
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular

gosh darnit this is the good stuff

4SMZq.jpg
    Futore
This discussion has been closed.