As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: Time's up. Only one deadbeat! Come help send gifts to @Franko

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I get a failure of delivery

you say your package has arrived

someone says knock knock

you say banana

someone tell me I'm not crazy

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I was just doing the knock knock, banana joke.

I didn't even make that connection.

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    I was so close to having an excuse to post Orange Caramel

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Sadly I am not home to receive any packages.

I don't think I'm the Satanee anyway since the mail already came.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    It is not someone who has been posting in this thread lately.

At least I don't think. I might have missed a post.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Also, I resent @Squall 's implication that being lumpy is the same as being a cloud.

well of course not.

He is a Lumpy Space Prince.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Wombat!! wrote: »
    Ya ya ya things arrived! Also, I'm terrible at crafts.

The shell broke off in transit :( But I think I can fix it.

In other news, Godmode has already claimed one bag of M&MS as something called "back rent"

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    god fucking dammit

what does it take to get a goddamn package delivered

Ay

Satanee

sign for yo goddang package

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I wrapped gifts for the first time in a looooong time. They turned out okay! I got what I paid for in the wrapping paper, though...

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Who is this madman?!
    712977451_zpsb1bf70b3.jpeg

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I recognize that madman!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I do not

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    It's the Reverend!

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Pfft, it's like they want to verify the right person gets the package, how annoying.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    End wrote: »
    and today is a full month since his last post

how interesting
    yeah

and last login was on the 8th

I've had three different people PM him to see if he received anything, with no response

at this point, I'm basically just looking to close the chain. Hopefully he sends something on to his Satanee.

Looks like he was on XBL about a week ago, so at least he ain't dead probably. He's also friends with Kiko on there, for whatever that's worth.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I still don't know who my satan is, but my address has officially changed. We'll be picking up mail at the old place for about a week or so while we clean things up, but we're sleeping at the new place now, just F his I.

Well, not like that.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    I got a package! Pics in a few.

• Options
    yay

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    First off, my lovely satan, Caulk Bite 6, sent me a pair of games via Steam last week, Mark of the Ninja and Cave Story+. Both of which I'm excited to play when I get a chance.
    The rest of the loot is under spoilers.
    Today, after a long day at work and less than 4 hours of sleep, I come home to find a box by my bedroom door.
    8347448175_9e63e71887_o.jpg
    Pac-man and Ghost plushies used to hide the addresses of the guilty.

8347448209_0a1fe13dac_o.jpg
    Upon opening the box, I was wondering what the dead animal was and if some sort of tragically Canadian wildlife accident had occurred.

8348507450_66b46c103b_o.jpg
    Oh, it's a hat! Sweet!
    I then proceeded to take all of the loot out of the box and put it into neat piles on my bed. There was so much I had to stop and straighten out more of my comforter to pretend like my room is clean.

8348507532_82d84b93b4_o.jpg
    Three Kre-o Mini-Transformers, Decepticon flavor! These are like little Lego Transformers characters that really transform. I got three unique figures (Spinister, Scorponok, and Crankstart) of 6 possible Decepticons, which is great odds for blind bag toys.

8347448437_ea30acd40e_o.jpg
    Next, an Atari cart of Mario Bros. A deck of slang flash cards, and a moose that poops candy. Excellent! I do have an Atari, but it's in storage. I can check the game at my local game store sometime soon though. I may not learn much new with the slang flash cards, but I'm sure I can bother my coworkers with them, and that's good enough. Being from redneck country Idaho, I'm no stranger to the pooping moose candy, but I can still have fun with it. Maybe get disgustingly creative.

8348507672_f8882c8a80_o.jpg
    Fudge! I forgot to open it for the camera, but there are three types: Chocolate Orange Swirl, Butter Pecan, and Belgian Triple Chocolate. These looks delicious!
    The back of the box shows them making different snacks, and they all look amazing!

8347448653_66e64e9df7_o.jpg
    Two vintage Transformers comics complete miniseries! One miniseries is called Transformers Universe and seems to be a who's who of Transformers, and the other miniseries is GI Joe and Transformers. This is great!

8347448037_88a9f24a36_o.jpg
    This is a eagle carved from a Buffalo horn. This is a very cool statue, I just need to find a place it will look best in my room.

8347447951_c4b0614e11_o.jpg
    Cubebot, "the wooden puzzle with a playful personality." This looks like it will be a lot of fun to play around with, like a wooden transformer and puzzle box combined.

8348507826_90a0918102_o.jpg
    8347447897_fc8a1b2af8_o.jpg
    The card!

I love everything you gave me, Caulk Bite 6! Thanks so much!

Lastly,
    8347448069_a719ee5ab3_o.jpg

Let me know if I really misspelled something here, I'm too tired to check at the moment.

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    dude thats an awesome hat
    you wear that with pride

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I can't deal with such a sexy hat.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I was far too tempted to check out the comics before I sent them, so they were pretty much the first things I packed.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    @Odin update on my Secret Santa gifts
    I recently finished Bone, it was quite enjoyable but I thought he had a lot of trouble tying all the threads together at the end
    When I saw it was serialized over ten years that made much more sense

As for Bond
    I have watched all the 60's Bond movies and they range from the best in the whole series (From Russia With Love) to a hair below tolerable (Thunderball)
    I am now going to wait to start on the seventies until next week
    Partly because I know I'm going to be home bound for a few days after Septoplasty surgery and partly because I know Diamonds Are Forever is going to be horrible

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    Listen, Thunderball is at least better than On Her Majesty's Secret Service

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Nope, OHMSS has the worst Bond
    But the absolute best Bond Girl
    Diana Rigg is amazing and I wish the movie was just about her
    I will admit it's pretty boring until he escapes from Piz Gloria
    But everything after that, especially the stock car race is pretty great
    And then they invade the hide out and I even start to enjoy Lazenby when he's sliding down the ice with a machine gun

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    I got a gift today! But unfortunately I work grave yards so it was delivered when i was asleep and i noticed it on my way out to my car to drive to work. I'll open and post pics in 8ish hours

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    OHMSS is a good bond movie.

People who trash it have almost never seen it.

It was panned when it first came out cause lazenby just ain't Connery. It was a period before people discussed which was the best bond as there was only one. So at the time, sure I can understand the complaints, but now, y'all need to grow up and watch the dang movie and form your own opinions instead of parroting others.

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    BusterK wrote: »
    Odin update on my Secret Santa gifts
    I recently finished Bone, it was quite enjoyable but I thought he had a lot of trouble tying all the threads together at the end
    When I saw it was serialized over ten years that made much more sense

I read the complete Bone over a summer, and I agree that the ending felt a little rushed (and anti-climactic). But the journey was so good I didn't really mind.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    Lazenby is pretty awful though
    That is no exaggeration

There's a lot of other good stuff in there to make up for it

And it's one of the closest to the original novels

Also Thunderball is so boring
    They explain the whole plot at the beginning and then it's just watching Bond futz around for a while. The sharks and the underwater stuff is great but it's surrounded by a lot of blah.

• Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    OHMSS is a good bond movie.

People who trash it have almost never seen it.

It was panned when it first came out cause lazenby just ain't Connery. It was a period before people discussed which was the best bond as there was only one. So at the time, sure I can understand the complaints, but now, y'all need to grow up and watch the dang movie and form your own opinions instead of parroting others.

Nah it's p. bad

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • Options
    also who doesn't love Tom Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0x7QiJI1g

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • Options
    Johnny Cash also wrote a Thunderball theme
    It's not really fitting

Also, Largo is a cool enough looking villain but he doesn't actually do anything besides scowl

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    Who is this madman?!
    712977451_zpsb1bf70b3.jpeg

This morning's routine:
    Wake up after a late night rocking out at MAGFest (are any of you here? Cause yay arcade games!)
    Make tea
    Crawl back into bed
    Hello, satans thread
    -spits tea-

Yesterday I gave away an astronomical amount of freebies to MAGFest attendees. Those shirts being one of the primary things.

I'll be wandering around the con again today (with a lot less stuff to give out) and then again tomorrow for the auction. Let me know if you'd like a high five.

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    And here is the gift photos as promised... looks like my satan was
    @Raijin Quickfoot

satans.jpg

The book looks really cool, it's like Jaws meets the Matrix according to the back cover!

I opened the yo-yo and messed with it a bit, I think I'm gonna change the axle and mod it in to a wide gap looping yo-yo.

Thanks Raijin!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I want a high five

Drive out here and hook a gal up

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    I want a high five

Drive out here and hook a gal up

Oh, you'll get more than a high five and you'll like it, woman!

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Wombat!! wrote: »
    Ya ya ya things arrived! Also, I'm terrible at crafts.

The shell broke off in transit :( But I think I can fix it.

In other news, Godmode has already claimed one bag of M&MS as something called "back rent"

something something butt stuff

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Satanee you should be receiving your gifts Tuesday.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    this forum sure has some fascination with butt stuff

must be why I like the place so much

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I recieved a packaging satisfaction survey from amazon, so ill take that as a sign my satan had their package delivered. No post from them yet though.