Options

On Wednesdays, we wear pink. [Beauty/Fashion Thread]

• Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    I like it

Those colors work together

Now tell me not to even think about those galaxy shoes anymore because I can't stop staring at them between glances at apartment listings

Buy them

Buy them

Buy them

Buy them

Buy them

Buy them

Buy them

Buy them

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    Silmaril wrote: »
    Yes, but black shoes would be preferable if you have them. It'll tone the whole thing down a notch and create a link between your feet and your torso, which'll help since you're doing the whol high contrast thing between the shirt and the pants.
    isn't he wearing black shoes already?

They look brown on my end?

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    my chelseas are black, yeah. thanks fuzz.

no thanks other people

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I like it

Those colors work together

Now tell me not to even think about those galaxy shoes anymore because I can't stop staring at them between glances at apartment listings

nah girl, get 'em

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Mysst wrote: »
    my chelseas are black, yeah. thanks fuzz.

no thanks other people

Oh fine.

FIIIINE,

I said they were black. I defended you, but oh no. Just bitching. That's all I get.

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    Mysst, I dig your style dude. If I saw you out on the town I'd know you were the dude to hang with for a good time.

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    mah dick is huuuuu nah Ruby get tall. tall ladies is aces

I'll never lose the image of you falling asleep whilst we drank.

You try getting the ladies with that :)

man if your natural reaction to being up for a day and then drinking a beer while sittin down isn't to nod off, then you're a robot, or perhaps some sort of marsupial

Your problem word in that last sentence is "a", as in "a" beer. One. Uno.

that was also like four years ago and I am a liquor man besides. beer makes me sleepy.

on a semi-related note, I was just invited to a Bond-themed birthday party tomorrow and on such short notice I cannot get any of my dress clothes cleaned, so the Hawaiian shirt is going to make an appearance because I know someone has worn one in one of the damn movies.

make sure to refer to all gents in suits as "Jimbo"

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    I want them soooo baaaadly

I like these a lot too but not as much as those galaxy shoes

26640045030a.jpg

i saw that on svpply and it immediately went into a collection. love grrrrrrreen booooooots

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2013
    Yes, but black shoes would be preferable if you have them. It'll tone the whole thing down a notch and create a link between your feet and your torso, which'll help since you're doing the whol high contrast thing between the shirt and the pants. Personally, I think black or tan pants would go better with that shirt, but what you got now isn't really wrong, just high contrast.
    Hi, have you met my friend, Mysst? This is not a thing he wants. :p

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I can't buy them! I need to save all of my money these days for things like getting an apartment and then setting up internet in the apartment and then paying bills in the apartment and stocking it full of the things I had to get rid of when I moved.

Basically I am not allowed to buy anything fun at all for the near future unless it is for my dog, or under ten dollars.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I bought this nail polish today (not my nails):

4392778698_15710d6b6f.jpg

It's a really pretty metallic rose gold. Excite!

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    o rly?

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    Hey @Muse Among Men I finally went and did a thing
    46351_10151437003379664_1518564828_n.jpg
    more pics to follow later

I know this is late but

^5
    Why the fuck haven't I cut my hair like this yet?[/quote]

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    With that fro @mysst can rock anything.

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    o rly?

That's all I can think of whenever I see their name.

Is that how it's pronounced?

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    o rly?

That's all I can think of whenever I see their name.

Is that how it's pronounced?

it's probably "oar-ly" like Orly Taitz

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    if I see one more hairtie photo

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    You'll be happy?

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    ya rly

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    So I got an email from Birchbox that their February selection is now available

This isn't the sample pack thing, right? I assume I'm still waiting on that, since the stuff I was looking at was individually priced and such.

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

This isn't the sample pack thing, right? I assume I'm still waiting on that, since the stuff I was looking at was individually priced and such.

they sell full-size versions of the stuff they send out in sample boxes, but they always put those full-size versions in the shop before the shipments go out

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    You'll be happy?

I will be real mad

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    You'll be happy?

I will be real mad

well there goes that picture i was gonna take after i could finally get the chance to shave my legs

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »

they sell full-size versions of the stuff they send out in sample boxes, but they always put those full-size versions in the shop before the shipments go out

Cool, that's what I figured! Hopefully I'll get an email about the sample box soon, then.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Today I'm asking myself the hard questions

Do I need galaxy boots?

• Options
    Usagi wrote: »

Do I need galaxy boots?

Yes.

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options

Do I need galaxy boots?

Yes.

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Did anybody else's mom break out the "sticks and stones.." thing when you were being teased? I was hella awkward, big old ugly glasses, bookworm chunky nerdy kid and got teased all the goddamn time and nothing would piss me off more than when I'd get that little rhyme thrown at me from my parents or teachers.

Ok, so you expect me to do nothing? To internalize all of this shame? To just take this cruelty? Ok thanks I'll get right on that, surely it won't cause problems down the line

My Mom and I had a conversation about it not too long ago and her hindsight is that she wished she had taught me to stand up for myself earlier and that she had stood up for me to teachers or kids who would follow me home because it would have saved me a lot of pain, and maybe that would have prevented me from being in shitty relationships later on in my life

"Words will never hurt me" is a lie

I was told this too, but with a different intent/application.

I was told to act like it they didn't hurt me because the bullies did it for the reaction. And yeah, the teasing hurt, but if you responded to it, the bullies would win.

That works for teasing. It doesn't always work for bullying.

Bullies tend to get frustrated, then escalate. How far they'll escalate and what they'll do when they reach that limit varies.

I got this one too. I'm going to teach my kids a less Christian and more... uh... Hobbesian strategy for dealing with bullies.

When my own personal tormentor finally turned to violence in fifth grade, (a complicated incident involving my shoes being stolen ended when I grabbed the guy to demand that he give them back and he kneed me square in the balls) my teacher found me and asked "well why didn't you hit him back?" Which was a completely novel suggestion to me.

Anyway, the bullying stopped five minutes later when the lady who watched the waiting area intervened to stop me from beating him senseless.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

Do I need galaxy boots?

Easiest question in the world.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Urrrgh I'm trying not to buy anything because of moving

• Options

buy them anyway.

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options

Sure, but you can't move without good boots! You might hurt your feet on the cold hard ground!

• Options
    Liiya wrote: »
    20D07LCRM_normal.jpg

Pretty.

arrrrgh it's out of stock

have you ever ordered from here before? is their stuff any good, if so?

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Well I did just get these new shoes...

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Well I did just get these new shoes...

don't

you

dare

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    But WaM...

my legs...

• Options
    Liiya wrote: »
    20D07LCRM_normal.jpg

Pretty.

arrrrgh it's out of stock

have you ever ordered from here before? is their stuff any good, if so?

It appears to be Miss Selfridge.

You probably couldn't be safer.

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options

if you get them i'll get them and we can continue to be boot bros

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Kate you are no fun.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    dammit why did i click on that link

wannnt

This discussion has been closed.