As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Magnificent Jedi! The Seven Jedurai!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    I still love that Darksaber was doomed to failure because of substandard materials, shoddy workmanship, and incompetent management.

non-union labor

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Gatsby wrote: »
    So I had to break the news to a best friend the other day, that the EU is officially licensed material, not actually just terrible fanfics scattered across the internet which was his original thought. I think I nearly made him cry.

I told him about post-Episode I Darth Maul

He had his head in his hands, constantly shaking it back and forth muttering "no no no no no" as I leaned in and whispered

It's canon

Mecha maul is awesome because it shows how awesome obi wan is and lets uncle Owen do things

Did he get a metal junk with that set of legs or what

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    on the other hand the EU doesn't have psychic bacteria which conspire to cause parthenogenesis

Yes it does.

That scene was like two minutes long and totally plot irrelevant. Move on.

Says the guy who has apparently read all of NJO and can complain about it in detail as the worst thing ever.

I haven't read a word of NJO.

Yeah midochlroians come up a lot when you start dealin with alchemy and also darth plagueis

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    At least the Vong wiped out Ithor. Stinking hammerheads, am I right? Up top, anybody?

Eff you

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Say what you like about maul coming back but the fight with Sidious in clone wars was badass

This discussion has been closed.