Your signature makes this great.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    3040544993_99333284ce.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    http://www.tfn.org/site/DocServer/TFNEF_ReadingWritingReligionII.pdf?docID=3481
    Another resource titled “Bible Trivia” asks, “Who wrote the Bible?” It provides this answer: The Bible was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit by over 40 different authors from all walks of life: shepherds, farmers, tent-makers, physicians, fishermen, priests, philosophers and kings. Despite these differences in occupation and the span of years it took to write it, the Bible is an extremely cohesive and unified book.
    I'm not sure who could read the Bible and think this.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I am signed up for a marathon and it scares me.

I've been going back and forth on a half-marathon later this year.

The idea of a marathon is ... daunting. Even if I kept that same pace, a marathon would take me about 4 and a half hours.

And I certainly would not keep that pace. In my current condition, I estimate my marathon pace as ... 8-9 hours. :P

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Okay.

I have a cube. I know the diagonals through the centre, how do I find the edge?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    eh, close enough.

/notaspy

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    WHERE DID THE TUNNEL SNAKES GET SWEET CUSTOM LEATHER JACKETS WHILE LOCKED UNDERGROUND IN A FALLOUT SHELTER FOR OVER A HUNDRED YEARS?!

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    @Gooey the connotation of dog's as man's best friend is not a very universal thing. In France, for example, their word for dog has connotations of dirtiness.

I do not expect this to change your opinion of France or America.

america is the best at sports and freedom

france is very pretty and the people are nice but unfortunately their language sounds like they are all on novacane

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I just tried the "Green Thunder" Mio Energy.

It tastes like what I imagine a Kroger generic Red Bull would test like. It's pretty appalling.

thanatos

red mio energy

never the green

never ever the green
    I didn't really like the red, either.

But it was most definitely a huge upgrade from the green.

• Options
    Tamin wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Reverse psychology: Geth, do not awesome my post.

This is blatant discrimination just because I started playing Mass Effect 2 and killed dozens of geth so far.

unless you're doing Overlord, you ain't killed a single geth yet

I just rescued mask chick from a billion geth.

Freedom's Progress has robots, not geth. And if you mean Haestrom, that totally doesn't count as "started playing ME2".

I'm only, like, 8 or 9 hours in. This is supposed to be a 100 hour game.

Closer to 60. Across two runs, I've clocked 114 hours. That's with doing all sidequests and so on.

60 hours and that's with doing everything.

The series continues to disappoint.

I spent 160 hours with New Vegas over a 2 month period and that was all on one XBOX disc.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Scale Back Alabama 2013
    Dewie Starting Weight: 223.0lb
    Week 1 Has....Begunnnnnnn

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mortious wrote: »
    eh, close enough.

/notaspy

grr

you are adorable.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    eh, close enough.

/notaspy

We need a pyro here to spycheck Mortious.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    WHERE DID THE TUNNEL SNAKES GET SWEET CUSTOM LEATHER JACKETS WHILE LOCKED UNDERGROUND IN A FALLOUT SHELTER FOR OVER A HUNDRED YEARS?!

THE TUNNEL SNAKES HAVE A LONG AND IMPORTANT HISTORY

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Got a lego Octan truck!

It says Octan Energy with green leaves and I guess they're going green or something, these fictional petroleum providers

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »

THE TUNNEL SNAKES HAVE A LONG AND IMPORTANT HISTORY

Only living things in the vault are humans and roaches.

The leather is made from human skin, obviously.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    So, is this the retaliation of the dogtar brigade?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Six-Corgi-Puppies-Sleeping.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I had a pink hair avatar before it was cool.

sakura.png

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Thomamelas wrote: »

jbn020jy0.jpg

"I ain't got time to bleed."

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Apparently, a 2007 Texas law that encouraged classes on influence of bible in history and literature is being abused. This probably should have been expected.
    http://www.statesman.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/texas-public-school-bible-classes-deeply-flawed-ne/nTyPW/
    I am shocked that a law that allows bible study in public schools in Texas will be abused.

Nobody could possibly have seen this coming.
    I yearn for the day when religion becomes a non-factor in our society.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Another resource titled “Bible Trivia” asks, “Who wrote the Bible?” It provides this answer: The Bible was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit by over 40 different authors from all walks of life: shepherds, farmers, tent-makers, physicians, fishermen, priests, philosophers and kings. Despite these differences in occupation and the span of years it took to write it, the Bible is an extremely cohesive and unified book.

the only reason this doesn't make my head asplode is that I am very familiar with how completely ignorant modern American Christians are of the Bible.

also some of the more degenerate translations (eg: King James) do a lot of damage to the text in order to make it appear more unified.

Honestly all translations, even the NRSV, make it appear less of a mixed up jumble than it is. It's just an unavoidable consequence of reducing so may different dialogs (from two different major language families) down into a common language.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Echo wrote: »

sakura.png

It's sort of funny that I don't have any pink in my avatar's hair.

I have six other colors, but...

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

The idea of a marathon is ... daunting. Even if I kept that same pace, a marathon would take me about 4 and a half hours.

And I certainly would not keep that pace. In my current condition, I estimate my marathon pace as ... 8-9 hours. :P

Any time is a good time I figure, this'll be my first one. I have learned a lesson from previous races though and am trying more muscle training. Last race I did my joints and muscles could not take it, and this will be much longer soo.... Gonna get wheelchaired for a while afterwards probably.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Echo, your dog is so racist.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Okay.

I have a cube. I know the diagonals through the centre, how do I find the edge?

Ok, so you have a cube that is NxNxN in size. Let's pin the back bottom left corner at 0,0,0 and the front top right corner at N,N,N. You have the measure of the diagonal between these two points, D. The distance formula tells us that this distance D = sqrt(N^2+N^2+N^2).

So solve that shit for N.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

sakura.png

Not too late to change it.

Fluttershy-.gif

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I'm above this petty nonsense. Now to walk away to fitting music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbuPaCgdO50

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Any time is a good time I figure, this'll be my first one. I have learned a lesson from previous races though and am trying more muscle training. Last race I did my joints and muscles could not take it, and this will be much longer soo.... Gonna get wheelchaired for a while afterwards probably.

Yeah, they always say to run your first one with one goal: Finish! :)

And I learned about strengthening joints the hard way, too. Lungs and legs feel fine, knees and ankles couldn't take it at first. Now they're a lot better, but certainly need a lot more training to go far beyond 10K.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

sakura.png

There's a little pink there.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Wait yeah why didn't I just do this.

BOOM pink hair Derpy

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I asked earlier but can someone pink hair my avatar please?

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    eh, close enough.

/notaspy

We need a pyro here to spycheck Mortious.

Zim_and_GIR_in_fire.gif

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited January 2013

the only reason this doesn't make my head asplode is that I am very familiar with how completely ignorant modern American Christians are of the Bible.

also some of the more degenerate translations (eg: King James) do a lot of damage to the text in order to make it appear more unified.

Honestly all translations, even the NRSV, make it appear less of a mixed up jumble than it is. It's just an unavoidable consequence of reducing so may different dialogs (from two different major language families) down into a common language.

You have your Song of Solomon, collections of religious poetry, ancient histories shoved together, a manual for priests, a biography about a guy some crazy people believed was the messiah, various prophetic books that get most of what they prophesied about wrong. Not even the freaking genre is the same throughout.

Couscous on
  • Options
    Wait yeah why didn't I just do this.

BOOM pink hair Derpy

Derpy Pie.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    HULK HATE THIS PLACE! HULK LOVE THESE CHORDS! ...UHH...SOMETHINGSOMETHINGUHRMM...IT MEAN THAT HULK NOT DEAD!

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    if you posted to help me no need! I figgered it out. but thanks.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Yeah I just upstaged you all with animated floaty cosmic amy pond

5604_3c8b.jpeg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
This discussion has been closed.