As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Confirmed exhibitors/vendors

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
Title says it all, please include a source if you have one.

• Options
    Cloud25XDCloud25XD Registered User regular
    Red 5 (Developers of Firefall) have confirmed to me that a few of them do intend on coming to Pax East. Im not sure whether or not they will be all weekend or only one day but they do intend on coming. A few members of Gamespot will also be in attendance. They said that they might be checking out shows or running around with cameras. Either way they'll be there! Again im not sure what days they will be there but they have told me they will be there.

• Options
    griff6659griff6659 Syracuse , NYRegistered User regular
    Privateer Press will be there per their site.

Well, that is a thing!

PAX East 2014:
    Hotel [x] Transportaion [Driving] Passes [x] Challenge Coin [Soon]

• Options
    GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    Cloud25XD wrote: »
    Red 5 (Developers of Firefall) have confirmed to me that a few of them do intend on coming to Pax East. Im not sure whether or not they will be all weekend or only one day but they do intend on coming. A few members of Gamespot will also be in attendance. They said that they might be checking out shows or running around with cameras. Either way they'll be there! Again im not sure what days they will be there but they have told me they will be there.

Will they just be walking around or will there be a booth where they are exhibiting or vending things? Because just walking around is nice, but not quite what this thread is about.

I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
  • Options
    GrimRupert wrote: »

Will they just be walking around or will there be a booth where they are exhibiting or vending things? Because just walking around is nice, but not quite what this thread is about.

Cloud25XD actually made a thread just saying what he has in his post there. I made this thread and merged his into it, since we don't really want 100 threads of "hey I heard so and so will be there."

• Options
    MaawdawgMaawdawg CT, USARegistered User regular
    The only confirmed game I have seen so far is that Mercenary Kings will be playable at PAX East.
    http://www.destructoid.com/mercenary-kings-will-be-playable-at-pax-east-242846.phtml

• Options
    HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    Catalyst Game Lab will be there per a conversation I had with them on Twitter :)

https://twitter.com/catalystgamelab/status/290595710078943232

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• Options
    craigumscraigums Registered User regular
    AbleGamers (charity for gamers with disabilities) will be at PAX East I can confirm this because I work with AbleGamers and will be working the booth. (So stop on by!)

• Options
    zerzhul wrote: »

Cloud25XD actually made a thread just saying what he has in his post there. I made this thread and merged his into it, since we don't really want 100 threads of "hey I heard so and so will be there."

Well don't I look like a smacked ass.

I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
  • Options
    Meh, no way to know unless you had seen it before the merge.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Uber Entertainment (Super Monday Night Combat, Planetary Annihilation) has stated several times in their livestreams on Twitch and on their forums that they'll be at East in some capacity.

Crippl3 on
  • Options
    Moonshot Games will be showing Third Eye Crime for iPad as part of the PAX East Indie Showcase. No word on Fallen Frontier, but their new noir game for iPad will be shown to the public.

I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
  • Options
    flubbedpythonflubbedpython Registered User regular
    Klei Entertainment will have a booth. After PAX Prime I asked if they would be showing at East 2013. They were kind enough to respond so early and confirmed they would be there.

• Options
    LelldorianxLelldorianx Registered User regular
    From the hardware side of things:

Kingston Tech. (confirmed directly)
    Corsair (confirmed directly)
    Rosewill (confirmed directly)
    Potentially Intel (no confirmation)

Editor @ GamersNexus.net
  • Options
    MaawdawgMaawdawg CT, USARegistered User regular
    Kiz Studios will be showing Smashmuck Champions, confirmed by a dev I know who works there.

• Options
    Moonshot Games tweeted back to me and said Fallen Frontier isn't happening. I has a sad.

I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
  • Options
    Bunta_FujiwaraBunta_Fujiwara Albany, NYRegistered User regular
    Mega64 will be present, and they said they believe they are going to have a 7pm/7:30ish panel Friday night.

zmYaVYP.png
  • Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Ska Studios will be appearing again this year as posted on their blog

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
  • Options
    danielofthekingsdanielofthekings Silver Spring, MarylandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    danielofthekings on
  • Options
    AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular

Haha quickly read that and thought "the war z." Imagine that? There would be rioting and bonfires if that happened.

• Options
    TheCarpeTheCarpe Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Uber Entertainment (Super Monday Night Combat, Planetary Annihilation) has stated several times in their livestreams on Twitch and on their forums that they'll be at East in some capacity.

Sadly, they have confirmed that they will not be there.

• Options
    Steve34Steve34 Registered User new member
    Undead Labs will be in the house! Main reason I'm going. They will be showing off State of Decay.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    TheCarpe wrote: »
    Crippl3 wrote: »

Sadly, they have confirmed that they will not be there.

Dammit, looks like they changed plans. I wanted more PAX skins for SMNC. :(
    Sorry for the false alarm, everyone.

• Options
    Zap-RoboZap-Robo This Space Intentionally Left Blank Youngstown, OHRegistered User regular
    Carbine Studios have confirmed as attending with WildStar (source)

Andy "Zap-Robo" Barber
    Editor in Chief @ www.mmo-central.com
  • Options
    koolarookoolaroo Registered User regular
    The Repopulation will be attending friday and saterday.therepopulation.com/index.php/news/92-come-join-us-at-pax-east-2013-in-march

• Options
    Rise_Up44Rise_Up44 MARegistered User regular
    Anyone hear anything about Irrational Games doing anything since Bioshock Infinite comes out a few days after Pax East? Also anyone hear of any other Devs in Massachusetts doing events or any info on working in games platforms like they had last year please send me info it would be greatly appreciated.

• Options
    Fetch26291Fetch26291 MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »

Here is some confirmation for Red 5 Studios at PAX East 2013
    http://www.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/firefall-community-meetup-pax-east-march-22nd.79458/

• Options
    WolfBro87WolfBro87 Registered User regular
    RoosterTeeth will be there (Gus, Barbara, and Jack will be present, and potentially others as well) and they will be doing a panel. They confirmed this on their podcast. Podcast Episode 203, they mention coming to PAX East around the 1hour, 6 minute mark.

• Options
    VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Harmonix will be there via an email i sent regarding another matter

Victoryoftheppl on
    MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • Options
    MalfeisMalfeis Protagonist. 2d10 hit die. Chaotic Neutral. Registered User regular
    Bethesda will be there (with food truck in tow) to promote ESO.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2013/02/07/join-us-on-our-food-truck-tour

PAX East 2015 checklist: 3 Day Pass [X] Accommodations [X] Travel [ ] Time Off [X] BYOC [X]
  • Options
    xipetotecxipetotec Registered User regular
    Malfeis wrote: »
    Bethesda will be there (with food truck in tow) to promote ESO.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2013/02/07/join-us-on-our-food-truck-tour

Awesome!! Hope we can actually get our hands on a build of the game! ( yes/no/maybso? )

• Options
    coconutcrowcoconutcrow Massachusetts, USARegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    -

coconutcrow on
    Steam, Wii U, PSN: CoconutCrow
    3DS Friend Code: 4210-4889-9706
  • Options
    flubbedpythonflubbedpython Registered User regular
    Anyone know if Deep Silver will be there? Either Killer Is Dead or Dead Island Riptide.

• Options
    AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular
    Anyone know if Deep Silver will be there? Either Killer Is Dead or Dead Island Riptide.

I would be shocked if they weren't considering Dead Island: Riptide is coming out one month after PAX. There may even be a playable demo.

• Options
    VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    Rise_Up44 wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything about Irrational Games doing anything since Bioshock Infinite comes out a few days after Pax East? Also anyone hear of any other Devs in Massachusetts doing events or any info on working in games platforms like they had last year please send me info it would be greatly appreciated.

I'd doubt they'd do something on such a grand scale. It'd be a waste of marketing dollars.

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • Options
    digitarddigitard I walked up hill BOTH ways AZRegistered User regular
    Boston Paintball will be there w/ Greg Hastings showing off a new iOS game and I believe their shooting range from the prior year is back, too.

Dave K
    Media / Social Monkey
    GregRedHastings.com
    Now available for iOS - Coming Soon for Android / Ouya
  • Options
    KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    Game Underground will be back again, talked to some of the staff last night.

JfqWFk8.png
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    In the flgs category, Battlegrounds will be there. I just talked to the owner today about selling my dice bags again this year.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    Black Flame ZealotBlack Flame Zealot D&D Program Manager Renton, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Wizards of the Coast will have a booth and will be running official D&D and Magic events.

Black Flame Zealot on
    D&D Program Manager
    Wizards of the Coast
    http://www.twitter.com/christulach
  • Options
    KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Rise_Up44 wrote: »

I hope Irrational does something, but I'm not counting on it. :)

Ln5yLL7.png