Options

The [chat] About Sad Silent Types Wearing Porkpie Hats

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    h8in

CHRISTMAS WAS OVER A MONTH AGO!

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »
    That weight loss pic is pretty amazing.

Maybe I'll work out today.

OH WAIT ALL MY JOINTS ARE BROKEN.

Every time I'm about to do something, I just think about how I'm going to die anyway.

Debbie+Downer.jpg

Woh, waaaaaaaaaah.

If you want me to be a real Debbie Downer,
    It just occurred to me that I've spent a third of my life, probably the best third, as the wrong gender.

Yeah, think about that in terms of wasted time and joy.

At least you're doing something about it now, though! And this better not be the "best third" of our lives. I'm hoping the middle third will be way better.

Oh sure, be all positive about things :P

Yeah I hope not too! Let's have a kickass pact where we vow to have kickass lives and kick each others' asses if we fail.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular

Every time I'm about to do something, I just think about how I'm going to die anyway.

Debbie+Downer.jpg

Woh, waaaaaaaaaah.

It just occurred to me that I've spent a third of my life, probably the best third, as the wrong gender.

At least you're doing something about it now, though! And this better not be the "best third" of our lives. I'm hoping the middle third will be way better.

Yeah I hope not too! Let's have a kickass pact where we vow to have kickass lives and kick each others' asses if we fail.

First things first: I have to get really good at kicking. Off to the gym, l8a.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Debbie+Downer.jpg

Woh, waaaaaaaaaah.

You'd better work out hard. I'll never forgive you if you give me a lame ass kicking :P

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    And thus, fifty years from now two elderly ladies duel to the death in Times Square.

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Whelp, I played through the first mission in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Didn't need to fire a single shot. Fuck yeah for being stealthy (even though i got detected a few times. I just hid/reloaded the save. I'm a monster, i know.)

I like the game, except for the fact that cinematics look worse than the regular game. Also, my computer didn't overheat, yay!

Do note that there are 3 bosses that have to be actually fought, you can't defeat them without killing them in a fight. Going 100% stealth / hacking will make them a pain. I recommend disarming frag mines and holding onto them for boss fights, they do crazy damage to the bosses.

I know, i dread those fights because I suck at FPSes. Which is why i was happy to not need to kill anyone and only beat up, like, 5 dudes...

The first two can be stunlocked pretty easily, the third is a simple matter of timing for a regular takedown.

• Options
    Quid wrote: »
    And thus, fifty years from now two elderly ladies duel to the death in Times Square.

That would be the best way to die.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

There will be no Times Square in the communist liberal utopia the Democrats are quickly turning this nation into.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I lost a little weight this month and then got 'pressed again and ate a load of cookies.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Whelp, I played through the first mission in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Didn't need to fire a single shot. Fuck yeah for being stealthy (even though i got detected a few times. I just hid/reloaded the save. I'm a monster, i know.)

I like the game, except for the fact that cinematics look worse than the regular game. Also, my computer didn't overheat, yay!

Do note that there are 3 bosses that have to be actually fought, you can't defeat them without killing them in a fight. Going 100% stealth / hacking will make them a pain. I recommend disarming frag mines and holding onto them for boss fights, they do crazy damage to the bosses.

I know, i dread those fights because I suck at FPSes. Which is why i was happy to not need to kill anyone and only beat up, like, 5 dudes...

The first two can be stunlocked pretty easily, the third is a simple matter of timing for a regular takedown.

Screw that. Max out explodey chest. Use twice. Get back to the real game.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgllLFH8TlU

that's a lot of makeup for an 11 year old

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    If time square disappeared I might actually go there

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I love showing Times Square to tourists because its right at a subway hub and it only takes five minutes or so for them to look at it

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    if times square became greener in the same fashion as union square or madison square i'd chay there

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    If time square disappeared I might actually go there

The best thing I remember about Times Square when I visited is the ATM in the big McDonald's there only charged a dollar for transactions instead of the regular $3. Also, I saw the Naked Cowboy but, regrettably, I did not have time to ask for an autograph.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    It's basically

Look

All these people want to sell you something

And most of these restaurants are chains or not very good

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    h8in

excuse me sir

epiphany, the end of christmas, was only three weeks ago

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    THIS GAME OF FOOTBALL

OH MY GOD

• Options

She could easily pass for 16.

• Options

Debbie+Downer.jpg

Woh, waaaaaaaaaah.

You'd better work out hard. I'll never forgive you if you give me a lame ass kicking :P

Actually, I'm still drunk. I did some fail-situps on the floor until I got bored. How many minutes was that? Four? That's enough exercise for today.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    h8in

excuse me sir

epiphany, the end of christmas, was only three weeks ago

EXCUSE ME SIR

I DON'T CARE!

• Options
    It's basically

Look

We went to the pier area in Baltimore and realized that was the bulk of it.

• Options
    I still have a Christmas av cause the proper file is on my desktop which still isn't here.

I may just start av hopping til then.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    It's basically

Look

We went to the pier area in Baltimore and realized that was the bulk of it.

The Inner Harbor? Yeah, it's pretty much a strip mall on the waterfront.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Chanus please burn Captain Carrot to a crisp for me please.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Done.

• Options
    chanus kills for two things: money and love

• Options
    And I love money.

• Options
    I will love money when I have more of it.

• Options
    I'm in the Friend Zone with money.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I was leaving a theater off broadway and as we turned into times square the entire thing was cordoned off while police investigated a lunchbox that somebody had left there.

There were a thousand or more of people around the cordons, and as it turned out that it was just a lunchbox they opened the cordon and people had like an impromptu competition of who could reach the top of those stairs first. And some just danced around. It was quite the thing, like a spontaneous five minute long event that gave a lot of people a smile as they walked home.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    target-practice-alarm-clock.jpg

holy

shit

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgllLFH8TlU

Poor thing. Her whole life she's going to think she needs all that shit. It's really bad to build a personal identity around that.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    My current plan for the Summer is go to Primavera, Download and Electric Picnic

I'm budgeting about a grand away for that

seems reasonable

• Options
    I lost a little weight this month and then got 'pressed again and ate a load of cookies.

Don't buy cookies! You can't eat them if they aren't there!

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options

Don't buy cookies! You can't eat them if they aren't there!

This is why I don't have kids.

• Options
    Ahaha Quid yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss

• Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    I do not like looking at a radar where the entire southern half of Wisconsin is projected to be slowly strangled to death by freezing rain and sleet over the course of the day.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    losing weight is dumb

you look better, feel better, people treat you better, you treat yourself better

all awful

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    losing weight is dumb

you look better, feel better, people treat you better, you treat yourself better

all awful

I want to crack an egg over your perfect, washboard abs and watch it fry.

This discussion has been closed.