Options

[Ys]: Adol Made a Thread

12345679»

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    That sounds kind of buggy, but that boss is weird. It sometimes decides to stay in it's vulnerable phase for a long long time.

On the topic of Ys IX I hope they manage to release a decent PC version this time, the game is apparently pretty laggy even on a PS4 pro.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Frozenzen wrote: »
    That sounds kind of buggy, but that boss is weird. It sometimes decides to stay in it's vulnerable phase for a long long time.

On the topic of Ys IX I hope they manage to release a decent PC version this time, the game is apparently pretty laggy even on a PS4 pro.

I guess that's one upside to it coming out after the PS5 has already launched...

hooray?

• Options
    NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    So, this thread hasn't been posted to in awhile, but I figured those that do follow and love Falcom games would enjoy seeing a 40th anniversary concert that they recently put up on YouTube - since there is nothing like a Falcom tune to get the blood pumping. With all their 80's kick ass guitars and rocking goodness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ8MAAKodb0