As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Galaga [chat]

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    HOT LEATHER CLAD ASS CLOSE UPS

Filmed by the makers of ME2.

It is a useful camera angle sometimes if you are actually watching racing (which is why there is a camera there in the first place) because the rider's body language tells you a fair amount about how hard they're pushing, but a whole lap video of it just has you checking over your shoulder so you don't have to explain why you're watching a three minute video of some guy's ass.

to anyone that asks,

why?

because fuck you

that's why.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Which Beyonce movie? Dreamgirls?

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    And Lone Wolf. Goddamn it, really?

Doable if you can get a really high ranked sniper with the move and fire ability early-ish on.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaand

Now we're watching it too.

Storm out of the room, browse interbutts and play LoL. Its what I did and I do not regret this decision.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular

But that movie doesn't suck.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaand

Now we're watching it too.

Storm out of the room, browse interbutts and play LoL. Its what I did and I do not regret this decision.

Meh. I can just pretend to not pay attention but secretly be paying all the attentions.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

It is a useful camera angle sometimes if you are actually watching racing (which is why there is a camera there in the first place) because the rider's body language tells you a fair amount about how hard they're pushing, but a whole lap video of it just has you checking over your shoulder so you don't have to explain why you're watching a three minute video of some guy's ass.

to anyone that asks,

why?

because fuck you

that's why.

Nah bro, I get it, but why are you masturbating?

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Boom!

BOOM
    BOOM
    BOOM

:!:

• Options

Some new HBO auto-documentary

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Awww yes. Beers, lunch and football with friends. Best Sunday.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options

Some new HBO auto-documentary

It is called Game of Thrones.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    The reason I am marrying this woman is the lizlemonesque eyeroll she gives every time Beyoncé talks about her feelings.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Maybe I'm just a perv but uh, those motorcycle dudes look pretty good in those suits.

• Options
    Casual wrote: »

to anyone that asks,

why?

because fuck you

that's why.

Nah bro, I get it, but why are you masturbating?

why not?

• Options
    Maybe I'm just a perv but uh, those motorcycle dudes look pretty good in those suits.

there's a maybe in there? :P

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    quid

i'm gonna eat some "spicy red hot beef and bean chimichanga"

do you want to snowball the mouthfuls between one another

• Options
    Hey, Dreamgirls is on ABC right now!

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    quid

i'm gonna eat some "spicy red hot beef and bean chimichanga"

do you want to snowball the mouthfuls between one another

Come to me you sexy, sexy beast.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I would like to state for the record that I have no objection to ass appreciation.

• Options
    I would like to state for the record that I have no objection to ass appreciation.

Asspreciation makes the world go round.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

If it feels good, do it.

• Options
    Alright. Imma get a bottle of wine and Chinese.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Asspreciation as it were

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    talking about asses

talking about beyonce

not talking about beyonce's ass

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    talking about asses

talking about beyonce

not talking about beyonce's ass

There hasn't been much of it in this autodoc yet.

• Options
    are we appreciating asses in here

• Options
    automatic autoclave

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    are we appreciating asses in here

*poot*
    *swirls glass*
    A pleasant aroma with an aggressive scent of strawberries.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I wonder how Rei’s sweat tastes like?I mean, she is made of the weird PWM stuff and yet she’s biologically pretty close to human but then again she’s something of a Goddess powered by massive mama quantum soul too so… I think it’s not reasonable to expect her sweat totaste or smell like normal girl sweat. I’ve noticed normal girl sweat tastes more bitter and salty cuter the girl and Rei is very cute but I don’t she has normal girl sweat for reasons outlined above. So I have theory taste of Rei’s sweat is closer to that of fresh snow than salt etc. that are typical of normal girl sweat. It would also fit Rei’s kuudere archetype and how pale she is. What do you think? Is it normal girl sweat or not? Also, since Rei doesn’t menstruate do you think it’s possible she doesn’t sweat at all? That would be such a bummer, but I guess it’s feasible…Also, which one probably has better tasting sweat in your opinion: Rei or Asuka? I think the answer is Rei because Asuka’s is probably just normal girl sweat though it might be bit more acidic than on average.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    bish in a charcoal pencil skirt, fat butt just exploding like a controlled demolition

*anime nosebleed*

Organichu on
  • Options
    This documentary sure feels more like a string of non sequitur diary entries and some concert footage.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I wonder how Rei’s sweat tastes like?I mean, she is made of the weird PWM stuff and yet she’s biologically pretty close to human but then again she’s something of a Goddess powered by massive mama quantum soul too so… I think it’s not reasonable to expect her sweat totaste or smell like normal girl sweat. I’ve noticed normal girl sweat tastes more bitter and salty cuter the girl and Rei is very cute but I don’t she has normal girl sweat for reasons outlined above. So I have theory taste of Rei’s sweat is closer to that of fresh snow than salt etc. that are typical of normal girl sweat. It would also fit Rei’s kuudere archetype and how pale she is. What do you think? Is it normal girl sweat or not? Also, since Rei doesn’t menstruate do you think it’s possible she doesn’t sweat at all? That would be such a bummer, but I guess it’s feasible…Also, which one probably has better tasting sweat in your opinion: Rei or Asuka? I think the answer is Rei because Asuka’s is probably just normal girl sweat though it might be bit more acidic than on average.

what the everloving fuck?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

the internet

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/325/index/7926723/1

• Options
    forget it, bloodyroar

it's internet

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    wandering wrote: »
    From that article I just linked:
    Ask gamers to tell you the plot of the most recent game they played and the most recent movie they watched, assuming that both were experienced more or less around the same time, and you’ll find that they remember the movie’s plot in great detail but the game’s plot only vaguely, if at all. When gamers play, they focus, to borrow a term from the loftier realm of spirituality, on being in the moment, an almost trance-like condition of pure action. They’re too busy pressing buttons and tugging on joysticks to notice anything quite as demanding as a plot.

this is such absurd horseshit

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    From that article I just linked:
    Ask gamers to tell you the plot of the most recent game they played and the most recent movie they watched, assuming that both were experienced more or less around the same time, and you’ll find that they remember the movie’s plot in great detail but the game’s plot only vaguely, if at all. When gamers play, they focus, to borrow a term from the loftier realm of spirituality, on being in the moment, an almost trance-like condition of pure action. They’re too busy pressing buttons and tugging on joysticks to notice anything quite as demanding as a plot.

this is such absurd horseshit

But the author wants it to be true so it is true regardless of whether there is any decent evidence for it.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I am p sure that to the extent that I don't remember the stories of games, it has to do with them not having very memorable stories.

any difference is probably accounted for by the whole staying up all night on a 15-hour bender thing. I don't remember books or movies very well in that condition either! (that's why I have tried to cut back on marathon viewing on netflix; when I look back at a season of TV that I can't remember at all, it feels like a hollow accomplishment.)

• Options
    i don't remember video game stories or characters, but i think the reason is because i once got fucked so hard by koreddy that i was TBI'd by the headboard

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I remember the stories of games that had good stories.

Like, I certainly remember Planescape: Torment

To the point that I know some lines by heart, ditto for games that I loved so much I played them over and over again, like Saints Row 3 or Alpha Centauri. But there are plenty of other games whose stories I remember as well.

This discussion has been closed.