Options

Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb

• Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Vorpal wrote: »
    So, Ancient Dark Dragon Master has a lilith which hits for 12k+ every turn.

I doubt a resolve team would reach lilith (right before that is a dual chimera room)

Even a resist/auto healer is looking iffy. Can I really heal 6k every single turn without fail? I doubt it.

Odin/auto healer? Will be annihilated by chimeras if they both double strike.

Odin/resist? Might work. Should make the amount of healing you have to do on floors 9 and 10 pretty trivial.

Should be able to survive dual strike from the chimeras if they are synched up (all damage halved, first 10k reduced by 80%)

Might be tough to get enough healing. Will definitely want a siren/sub.

Anyone tried such a team?

Double resist with an Echidna sub will do it. I'm leaving up my Minerva since she can still attack, but I can always put up Hades if anyone needs the 60%.

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    On my very last run of Ancient Light Dragon, I got both a Pteras and a Cupid, neither of which I really wanted that much. *annoyed*

At least I got enough Moltdras to get my Amaterasu to 50 so I can evolve her, and got my light ripper to level 50 or so, so not much further to go for the final form.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Things that make me rage: a king dragon appearing on the first stage with a little one...and the little one drops. Every. Single. Time.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I just had 3 king appearances while running blue dragons, none of them dropped

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    derangedhermitderangedhermit Madstrike PortugalRegistered User regular
    YAY! Finally managed to farm a Titan!

Now i only want/need a succubus and the green/light/dark rippers.

Battle.net: Madstrike#2175 , GuildWars2: Madstrike.1436
  • Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    so, how does one sideload the JP version.
    oh, and this dark dragon sucks, especially when your light friend that give 2X HP and ATK to dragons gets bound...
    but it seems the second teir (expert?) can be done with a resit and ADK leads
    oh, should i go underlord arch hades or underlord inferno (go, as in which should i busty evolve my hades into)

Maguano on
    steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    slurpeepoopslurpeepoop Registered User regular
    The team I beat Master with (and got the dragon whoo!) was a maxed out black ripper as lead with a friend's Underlord Inferno Hades, a red, yellow, and green ripper, and max evo green golem for hp and the defense ability if needed. I had the 2 chimeras synced up, and still had no issues healing. It was slow going, but safety really was no issue.

Before that, I had a max evo Neptune instead of the Hades, and was going along fine with no issues until I hit the chimeras. I had killed one, then the one living one did his stupid bind on both the black ripper and the Neptune, wiping me out. Other than that, that team was going along fine as well.

• Options
    NabobNabob Registered User regular
    Maguano wrote: »
    so, how does one sideload the JP version.
    oh, and this dark dragon sucks, especially when your light friend that give 2X HP and ATK to dragons gets bound...
    but it seems the second teir (expert?) can be done with a resit and ADK leads
    oh, should i go underlord arch hades or underlord inferno (go, as in which should i busty evolve my hades into)

which evo to go on Hades really depends. What kind of team do you normally use? If you have a good mono-dark team I'd go Dark/Dark, if you use an Isis or Horus team I'd go Dark/Light.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2367-6821
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Ya on master I had the chimera bind both leaders and wipe me... the dark dungeon seemed to bind me a lot more than light dungeon... probably won't try master again until weekend and try to level some of my monsters.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Does anyone have blue resist for me? Could even be a marin, I don't care.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    i think i have my fortrosstop up on my tablet

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    And one pal pull later and I have my first litl dragon, dark. I got one way sooner than the last time (was almost to castle satan before I got one).

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    mts wrote: »

Oops, actually it needs to be a blue blue resist. Anyone?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »

Oops, actually it needs to be a blue blue resist. Anyone?

It'll be 10-15 before I can get to my phone, but I'll put up my Neptune for you.

• Options
    slurpeepoopslurpeepoop Registered User regular
    I just got home, so I don't know if it's too late, but I put up a blue ripper.

• Options
    Yay, I managed to get a second Rainbow Keeper drop, but I need to keep farming him to try for some Light Keeper drops.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    So I finally ground out enough cash to evolve the Devil Dragon to Chaos Devil Dragon. It's up as my leader if anyone wants to use it. Send me friend requests- I'll be clearing randoms for PA people as I get requests!

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    Scared about 2x drops this week on the Ancient Dark and Legendary Green dragons since that didn't happen this past weekend. Looks like I'll be spending a lot of Stamina in both places during the week. Looking for the big dragons, plus a D'Spinas and Green Ripper, which still eludes me.

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    If i do the ultimate evolution on my Moondragon D'Spinas when he attacks does it count as one strike or two?

I believe it is two, but trying to make sure if I understand correctly. For like mask hunting if I have ultimate evo Moondragon + dark/dark hades and I match one set of dark orbs it counts as 4 hits.

I have dark leader so just wondering if would be a waste to ultimate evolve my D'Spinas. I am hoping by the weekend to have my Hades evolved (hes 40/50) and turn him into dark/dark. Than can work on my persephone or other Hades.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Yep, you are correct it does count as two hits.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    Seems like a waste of materials to ulti-evolve your D'Spinas if you have a Persephone. I'm only trying to get one because my other option is Vamp Lord and I'd rather have the ability to get 2x atk/rcv if I ever decide to work on my Dark Team (ofc, once I get him I'm sure I'll pull some sweet dark god from the REM...not that I'd be upset about that, haha).

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Got a Rainbow Keeper out of 2 runs...seems good. Can only do it with my Lucifer team so this is SLOW but safe :)

Also got the Dark Keeper i need to evolve my Lucifer to Seraphim of Dawn (when i get the white dub-lith thingy and the mask).

Hopefully i'll get another 1 or 2 Rainbows to i replace all my dub-mythlits.

WTB moar stamina :( Tempted to use a stone to replenish it.

• Options
    @Smoogy it does seem like a waste of materials right now lol. From what I have seen though is later on for the high defense monsters that extra hit can come in handy, but I probably wont do it right now. I have to many other things I can use the materials on right now.

So if I get my persephone, dark/dark hades, dark/dark D'Spinas, ADK, dark/dark lucifier. Than a friends dark/dark hades.... with one orb match I can hit 10 times.

I don't have a shiva and I got like 2 friends with shiva, I have yet to try shiva in a hard dungeon. My biggest problem is making sure to wipe the monsters with my lower level ones.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Thanks for all the water resist leaders everyone who put one up for me.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    man i can never seem to do well on RK. i either build for the dark and i get wiped by the blue stuff or i build for both and get one shotted by the RK

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    man i can never seem to do well on RK. i either build for the dark and i get wiped by the blue stuff or i build for both and get one shotted by the RK

Yeah, RK either needs a resolve/autohealer combo, or an Odin/resist, or Odin/Autohealer combo.

The resolve autohealer combo also needs a good bit of HP for clearing the first 3 waves, because murphys law says that you will get a 4 knight spawn where 3 of them will synch up.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I had the most success with an odin lead. My biggest problem was being heart starved the first time through. After that I brought the one monster to change light to heart and was ok, than it was just me forgeting to heal back to full health so the RK would ko me.

I just did a mono dark team with odin friend, can do any mono color team that you have a good leader for, the big thing is trying to get high RCV.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Autohealer/Resolve doesn't need HP if you have 2-3 rippers in their final form. My standard RK team is my Orochi, 3 rippers and a high-skill demon, plus auto-healer. You charge your ripper skills on round 1 and then you can sweep round 2 and 3. Round 3 is the hardest so even if you haven't fully charged by round 2, you should be ok.

I know other people have different strategies, but since everyone needs fully evo'd rippers anyway this one works well and is something you should be building towards anyway. Can swap ogre/titan for Orochi, ofc.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    I just run Orochi + Zeus + Hellray Harpie Demon + Verche + whatever with an Amaterasu friend.

Very safe, and fairly fast.

• Options
    Yeah gravity adds a whole new component. Im gonna stick my low-level Hera in moving forward.

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    I typically use Alraune lead + Odin friend and fill in with ripper nukes.

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • Options
    Ack, need two more light keepers, but everytime I do RK the dark keeper spawns, not that I don't need a ton of those too, but I'd prefer to evolve my light team. :P

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    For Master Ancient Dark Dragon, dual dark resist is good (bring a hades, not a neptune, boss is immune to status ailments)

Also bring along a green/light healer for the RCV, and an echidna for panic button (viper orochi will not get to attack - no water orbs) and a rainbow keeper for those inevitable "oops, he bound both my resist leaders!" moments.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    My problem with Master Ancient Dark Dragon is I can not fit a rainbow keeper on my team unless I want to take 5 hours to clear the dungeon. My first attempt on Master I used a dub-mythlit for the HP boost and RCV and used my harpie demon.

I have changed my team slightly to get off some light members and have more fire team. Still use light ripper though.

I have yet to get a red, green, or blue ripper from drop or pull. I have gotton 2 or 3 dark rippers that I sold because I have Hades and the toy joker (2nd form, not final). So figured it was a waste for me to have a dark ripper.

I have cleared Expert twice right now and on my third time through. Last time I got a level and now can have a team cost of 68.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Even if you get the Toy Dragon, you still will want the ripper dragon. The rippers have much better attack stat growth, and their nuke in their final form charges up in just 15 turns at level 1.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    Wierd, did two RK runs for keepers to evo my lucifer, got them in the two but RK didn't drop either time hah.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Wait I thought ancient dark dragon was white/red/green. Wouldn't having RK on top of the 2 dark resist monsters really cut into your ability to deal with the normal stages?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Not really given that they all do dark damage and so hit for peanuts past your dual resist.

You can always charge your ripper nukes on the first round if you are worried.

Also...it's basically a tri color dungeon (light/red/green/hearts)

So it's easy to get tons and tons of combos. I would just try to get a 5 match for light orbs and then stack lots of other random colors/hearts for extra damage. I didn't find my damage output on the trash waves to be much of a problem. I spent way more time fighting the bosses.

I guess it would be faster with another light monster instead of RK but it wouldn't be safer.

Now...one thing you could do, is if you have a susano, bring that instead. Or a green golem. I don't have those though.

Vorpal on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Up to 4 RKs now, still getting paired with Dark Keepers every time. Doh!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Got my 4th RK and i'm done, yay. 3 Rainbows, 2 Dark, 3 Light and 1 Red.

Still need to do the blue and green keeper stages for the stone but that can be left for next week. Need the stamina for tomorrow.