Options

Pokemon fans? Funfest missions?

wartjr2373wartjr2373 Registered User regular
Hi everyone,

How many people play Pokemon Black 2 or White 2? There are medals in the game for getting 100 people to participate in a Funfest Mission, and for getting 1000 points in one mission. I have no hope of getting these outside of a large organized event such as PAX East. Does anyone know of an organized gathering or likely place/time to find a lot of Pokemon fans and attempt this challenge?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    the PAX Pokemon League meetups are probably your best bet. There's also a Pokemon lounge on the maps this year. http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/166376/east-pax-pokemon-league-east-2013-legends

• Options
    QuantumShaddowQuantumShaddow Registered User regular
    I'd say join for the PAX Pokemon Meet-Ups on each day (on PPL website) in the Pokemon Lounge for the best chance of getting them.

3DS FC: 4441-8382-3645
    Switch: SW-7634-0399-6788

QGqFhNv.png
  • Options
    BigDumbHippyBigDumbHippy Registered User regular
    Pm propriety the league coordinatior. he'd could help set something up

• Options
    wartjr2373wartjr2373 Registered User regular
    Thanks, everyone. I've sent a PM to Propriety so hopefully we can arrange something. I'm not sure if during a Gym Leader Swarm is necessarily the best time since I imagine most people will be battling, but it certainly seems like a place where I can find a lot of Pokemon players.