As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chats] Burgers

bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
BOB.jpg

Ive been watching Bobs Burgers, its pretty great.

lets chat

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    I've only seen a couple of episodes but they were both fantastic.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Bob's Burgers is great, but only really got me good after the weird kid had stopped being weird for a while, then revealed she fantasized about
    makin' out with zombies.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I just woke up after a dream about post cards and marine biology. Why the hell was I dreaming about those things?

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Square forces all staff to replay MarioRPG to learn to make better RPG's

http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=1507

I wonder if this is bullshit?

actually scratch that there is no way thats real.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Ugh. Bob's Burgers is the worst show Loren Buchard and H. Jon Benjamin have ever collaborated on, and it bugs the hell out of me that it's the most successful thing they've done together since Home Movies.

Meanwhile, not even a proper DVD release for Lucy, Daughter of the Devil, let alone a second season. We are truly being devoured by an amoral universe.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Yep definitely into wubs now. Also I need to buy Scott pilgrim on blu-ray.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Anyone who praises Mass Effect 3's ending while criticizing Citadel should be formally outlawed from expressing opinions in public.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I never finished Mass Effect 2, so I'm free and clear!

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Good morning [chat]ses. UN/international organisations have crazy elaborate profiles to fill in. It's like...dudes I'd better get paid for filling in every god damned field you throw at me.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

Anyone who has Mass Effect 2 and hasn't finished should be playing right now.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I've just tidied my bedroom! :D

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Man, the fight between Barksdale and Marlo seems kinda forced.

I mean, Avon has a ton of money and ties to criminal groups in multiple cities.

Marlo has a couple of corners.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »

My gaming-capable stuff is all back in Terra Australis, so that ain't happening, bub

• Options
    Hmm dont think ill be able to finish Wild Arms its pretty freaking archaic

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Finally, Israel does something to redeem itself:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21724814

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Bo
    Aldo wrote: »
    Good morning [chat]ses. UN/international organisations have crazy elaborate profiles to fill in. It's like...dudes I'd better get paid for filling in every god damned field you throw at me.

Yes

The worst I ever encountered was a profile for a local security agency. Understandable I guess

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    along with archer, my favorite cartoon

oh h jon benjamin

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    owwww getting a massive zit on my nose

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I'm dying

poo
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @Hakkekage I may have Irish goodbyed everyone

I blame this on having French fries nd whiskey for dinner

• Options
    Damm, Bob's Burgers does not seem to be legally available in the UK. Channel 4 doesn't seem to have purchased the streaming rights when they picked up the show for terrestrial

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    along with archer, my favorite cartoon

oh h jon benjamin

You want him to coach your soccer game? :winky:

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    akkekage I may have Irish goodbyed everyone

Are you admitting to terrorism here?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    burgers bugers burgers buggers

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    I'm dying

Squirtle.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Tirreno-Adriatico in the rain. Poor Sergey Lagutin. He really looked like he thought he'd got away with it at the 1km mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji7-AUeLq3E

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    @Hakkekage I may have Irish goodbyed everyone

'cism

• Options
    Season 1 of Bobs Burgers seems very hit and miss though.

The one with Bob driving the cab for Tinas birthday is awesome though.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Man, sometimes I feel like my job goes out of its way to shit on me.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Man, sometimes I feel like life goes out of its way to shit on me.
    FTFY

• Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Good morning Chat :)

I've only finished the 1st Mass Effect. That last stage is the most fun I've had on the XBOX 360. I'm waiting to move back to Québec to play the other 2 because I want to play them in French :)

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Awesome, now I'm locked out of etime. So good luck getting paid.

I'm just gonna go drown myself in the lake.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Just a quick announcement.

if you want to join in on the giving with my giveaway thing, now's the time to contact me with games you want to donate, since the contest ends on Sunday at 11:59 PM and the drawing will occur on Monday.

I already have 12 "guest prizes", but i'm sure i could get more! :P

• Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    Man, sometimes I feel like my job goes out of its way to shit on me.

The other day I negotiated $100 for 1.5 hours of work as a favor to my boss, which is slightly above average for me.

Then the night before the job I get a call from the peoples that I'll have to be ready to leave at 7:00 in the morning, for work that starts at 9:00 because "traffic", as opposed to 8:00 as they initially reported.

I call up my boss and I'm like "I need more money. That's bullshit." They agree to $120. I'm like, fine, fuck you I hate everyone ever.

I finish this morning and I'm like, "lessgo, I wanna get the fuck out of here." They make me wait 45 minutes, and then they give me a very nice but retarded driver who doesn't know her way around the city. I'm late for my scheduled date and salsa class by an hour, and I spent a total of six hours either at work or in a work-related vehicle.

They want me to come back next week, and apparently they're desperate.

Gonna bump up my asking price to like $500. I'll take $400 minimum.

/teaching in China!

a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    ...and I'm done with the always on thread

• Options
    i am going to teh hairdresser and ask for my usual cut

"short pls"

LETS SEE WAT HAPENS THIS TIEM

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    i am going to teh hairdresser and ask for my usual cut

"short pls"

LETS SEE WAT HAPENS THIS TIEM

you have to go to a hairdresser?! Don't you just, like, snap your fingers or blow a whistle to summon someone?

• Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Awesome, now I'm locked out of etime. So good luck getting paid.

I'm just gonna go drown myself in the lake.

Gotta do it old school like Garda, man!

When it comes to really important stuff (Elections, Money) I DO NOT trust computers.

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
This discussion has been closed.