Options

[GW2] Bi-weekly updates to living story continue. Lots of good stuff coming!

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    I could never figure out where those caltrops fell, even though I've always had that chosen for my thief.

So quickness is still basically only useful when you're trying to burst a few damage skills since it's only +50% now instead of +100%?

• Options
    MordrothMordroth EntrepreNerd New Republic of AlbertaRegistered User regular
    Does that change impact Time Warp as well?

• Options
    mccartmccart Registered User regular
    Yeah, all sources of quickness are changed to 50%

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    reVerse wrote: »
    So, random thoughts:

Maul hits like a ton of bricks now. Not "1000 blades" bricks, but regular any other class bricks.

The reduced cooldowns on other GS skills are nice, but nothing earthshaking.

The quickness change is really fucked. Especially for the beastmastery minor trait that gives quickness on pet change. It was okay, now it sucks ass. Same for the thief major that gives quickness on crits.

Pets feel more fragile. Weird, seeing how there's no supposed overall pet changes.

Death Shroud using the regular UI makes it look ghetto as fuck (four skills on a bar designed for five), but at least you don't lose important info now. Also hopefully the weird skill issues that used to come from switching UIs are gone for good.

Thief caltrop dodge leaving a little UI indicator on the ground is a nice quality of life change. No more guessing where the caltrops may have fallen.

edit Oh an apparently ranger shortbow ate another fairly big stealth nerf thanks to quickness/attack speed fudgery.

Caltrops is also a straight skill from thieves, but nice to have that change in all the same.

Quickness nerf is a big deal...I wonder if they won't change how it works in PvP versus PvE in a future update. That seems a little more ideal.

• Options
    That seems - lame. Time warp was an all-time favorite. I didn't see an increase in it's duration either, which is sad.

• Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    I am terribly disheartened by the quickness change. I liked loading up vulnerability like woah.

Ah, well. Such is the train of life.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    New WuvWuv in screenies.

Bethryn on
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Cobalt60Cobalt60 regular Registered User regular
    Vahkris wrote: »
    I think the point of the failing comment is that it took their testers several tries before they got their strategy down. It sounds like once they had their strategy down, they weren't failing anymore. I think it's misleading to say they "should take the average player into account". They want to encourage the players to get better and learn how to work together, you don't do that by making it doable on the first attempt every time. Players aren't going to get better then, they're just going to get lazier. It's a race to the bottom. We have Tier 1 and 2 for guilds who are smaller or larger guilds who don't want to put in more effort. Does that mean those guilds won't get the max merits per week unless they do the harder challenges? My response to that would be"Yep...your point being?".

I actually have no problem with them making the Tier 3 bounties hard. It's the highest tier, it's supposed to be harder. I always figured it was designed for the larger guilds who could more easily field enough players to find all 6 targets within the time limit, but then I learned players were (IMO) gimping the content by pre-scouting them and suddenly bounties became a lot less interesting. I'm really not surprised they're going this way, since it really sounds like they wanted players to learn to work together and search for the targets, which is honestly a heck of a lot more fun.

I would really love it if we could do a Tier 1 or Tier 2 bounty this way sometimes, where we organize into 2-4 teams and search after the start (faster prep time too). It would give us some good experience if they're going to keep adding more targets that you can't pre-scout as easily, and with only a couple targets we're more likely to get them. Plus I think it'd be a heck of a lot more fun as a guild.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I joined on one of the bounties once, on Saturday, and I found standing around clicking on a Skritt for 30 minutes to be the most god awful boring piece of shit I've done in this game. I don't see myself participating in guild bounties again to be honest.

I'll be honest, probably the most fun I've had with a guild event in any game in the past 5-10 years was during a bounty a couple weeks ago when we had gotten 5 and couldn't find the last Skritt with ~5 minutes left (or something like that) and several of us swarmed into Harathi Highlands scouring the map as fast as possible to find him so we could get the bounty.

I'm really glad they are moving more towards bounty targets that cannot be pre-scouted. The best bounties I've been involved in were the first two we ever did, we just split into teams and spread out through the zones looking for the targets.

Currently we have ~10 people sitting around talking to an NPC for 20 minutes while a few more try to find the other targets. Meanwhile everyone else just sits around in TS listening to people talk over each other while waiting for the bounty to start and a waypoint to be linked in chat.

• Options
    ProbadProbad Registered User regular
    Scouting is kind of a drag.

• Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Basil wrote: »
    I am terribly disheartened by the quickness change. I liked loading up vulnerability like woah.

Ah, well. Such is the train of life.

i agree, and i was about to just haul my ranger into wvw, but i'm not sure now, shortbow + QZ was kinda a big thing for them, as was BM 5pt minor. i mean, greatsword just got a little better, which is great, but should i just go GS+sword/dagger and forego ranged? just use SB like it is and accept it. i will pretty much drop QZ for LR+2 signets now i think. unless haste stomping is still important.

• Options
    WolveSightWolveSight Registered User regular
    for rangers, you can still do the pet swap for a faster stomp, it just won't be as fast as before. I recently went with a regen build on my ranger and it works fairly well in pve and wuvwuv, but it is still lacking in group support and is even worse in burst damage compared to... pretty much every other class. The cats got buffed a bit, but since they were accidentally nerfed in the previous patch, that's not much of a help.

I like the concept of the ranger class and how it plays, however I'm just increasingly frustrated at how the class performs. I've played a few other classes and do not particularly enjoy them so I am a bit stuck at the moment.

253J736.png
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    Aldo wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    When I stated "take the average player into account", I'm not saying make this doable in the first three tries for any group or guild, I'm saying they should consider the average player in terms of the difficulty in content. If Anet decides to make content only for the best of the best and continue down that path, the average player who isn't nor ever will be due to time constraints or whatever else, will likely drop off the game. That also helps explain (lack of content and such) why we can have 500 people in the guild, but I don't ever see more than maybe 40 on during peak Friday nights or Patch days. If they made more content for the "average player", I think we'd see more folks coming around.
    This is true, I feel like I've hit a brick wall with my necro where there are no more challenges I could handle with my current grasp of the game and my available leisure time. If all there is to do for me is stuff I've done before (easier instances, exploring, crafting, jumping) or stuff that requires me to become obsessed with the game (high level fractals, tPvP, grinding for legendaries) then I'd rather spend my time elsewhere and come back when there's some nifty new stuff out for people who love this game on a casual level.

I commented on this exact thing in a separate thread on G+ and I don't really see this as a downfall of Guild Wars 2. To me the game is designed around part-time play, not OCD 24/7 MustCompleteEverythingNAO play. It's not like you're burning a monthly fee. Take a month or two off. Log in once a week and do a daily, see whats new and if it doesn't grab you, go back to Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Ni No Kuni, Dust 514 or whatever game you've been watching outside of Guild Wars 2. I'm pretty sure a-net learned their lesson about one-time events like the Karka travesty. GW2 will still be here when you come back.

26904.png
  • Options
    EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    Could the april fools thing be everything drops charged lodestones
    Everything
    Just charged lodestones everywhere
    P-please

• Options
    Who-PsydWho-Psyd Registered User regular
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    I foresee wuvwuv making a comeback this coming week due to the new changes. I'm already interested in getting back in.
    As am I
    Cobalt60 wrote: »
    I think the point of the failing comment is that it took their testers several tries before they got their strategy down. It sounds like once they had their strategy down, they weren't failing anymore. I think it's misleading to say they "should take the average player into account". They want to encourage the players to get better and learn how to work together, you don't do that by making it doable on the first attempt every time. Players aren't going to get better then, they're just going to get lazier. It's a race to the bottom. We have Tier 1 and 2 for guilds who are smaller or larger guilds who don't want to put in more effort. Does that mean those guilds won't get the max merits per week unless they do the harder challenges? My response to that would be"Yep...your point being?".

I actually have no problem with them making the Tier 3 bounties hard. It's the highest tier, it's supposed to be harder. I always figured it was designed for the larger guilds who could more easily field enough players to find all 6 targets within the time limit, but then I learned players were (IMO) gimping the content by pre-scouting them and suddenly bounties became a lot less interesting. I'm really not surprised they're going this way, since it really sounds like they wanted players to learn to work together and search for the targets, which is honestly a heck of a lot more fun.

I would really love it if we could do a Tier 1 or Tier 2 bounty this way sometimes, where we organize into 2-4 teams and search after the start (faster prep time too). It would give us some good experience if they're going to keep adding more targets that you can't pre-scout as easily, and with only a couple targets we're more likely to get them. Plus I think it'd be a heck of a lot more fun as a guild.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I joined on one of the bounties once, on Saturday, and I found standing around clicking on a Skritt for 30 minutes to be the most god awful boring piece of shit I've done in this game. I don't see myself participating in guild bounties again to be honest.

I'll be honest, probably the most fun I've had with a guild event in any game in the past 5-10 years was during a bounty a couple weeks ago when we had gotten 5 and couldn't find the last Skritt with ~5 minutes left (or something like that) and several of us swarmed into Harathi Highlands scouring the map as fast as possible to find him so we could get the bounty.

I'm really glad they are moving more towards bounty targets that cannot be pre-scouted. The best bounties I've been involved in were the first two we ever did, we just split into teams and spread out through the zones looking for the targets.

Currently we have ~10 people sitting around talking to an NPC for 20 minutes while a few more try to find the other targets. Meanwhile everyone else just sits around in TS listening to people talk over each other while waiting for the bounty to start and a waypoint to be linked in chat.

We actually do the Commendation runs[The ones for Guildies that cannot make the prime run] that way. Only one target so everyone just piles the lowest level zone target on our list of targets.

See I thought we Pre-Scouted just to make sure we got it, cause other wise we are going to fail a few times [SAO has failed multiple times even pre-scouting because of that damn Gendarran Fields Target]. But hey if as a guild we are alright with the hectic struggle we could always do that as well.

Whatever is fun.

• Options
    Cobalt60Cobalt60 regular Registered User regular
    Who-Psyd wrote: »
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    I foresee wuvwuv making a comeback this coming week due to the new changes. I'm already interested in getting back in.
    As am I
    Cobalt60 wrote: »

We actually do the Commendation runs[The ones for Guildies that cannot make the prime run] that way. Only one target so everyone just piles the lowest level zone target on our list of targets.

See I thought we Pre-Scouted just to make sure we got it, cause other wise we are going to fail a few times [SAO has failed multiple times even pre-scouting because of that damn Gendarran Fields Target]. But hey if as a guild we are alright with the hectic struggle we could always do that as well.

Whatever is fun.

Yeah I've done one of those extra runs for commendations and the bounties are definitely more fun without pre scouting

• Options
    HugglesHuggles Registered User regular
    Hey, hey, GW2 thread.

I got my computer back!

• Options
    DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    Stupid wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    When I stated "take the average player into account", I'm not saying make this doable in the first three tries for any group or guild, I'm saying they should consider the average player in terms of the difficulty in content. If Anet decides to make content only for the best of the best and continue down that path, the average player who isn't nor ever will be due to time constraints or whatever else, will likely drop off the game. That also helps explain (lack of content and such) why we can have 500 people in the guild, but I don't ever see more than maybe 40 on during peak Friday nights or Patch days. If they made more content for the "average player", I think we'd see more folks coming around.
    This is true, I feel like I've hit a brick wall with my necro where there are no more challenges I could handle with my current grasp of the game and my available leisure time. If all there is to do for me is stuff I've done before (easier instances, exploring, crafting, jumping) or stuff that requires me to become obsessed with the game (high level fractals, tPvP, grinding for legendaries) then I'd rather spend my time elsewhere and come back when there's some nifty new stuff out for people who love this game on a casual level.

I commented on this exact thing in a separate thread on G+ and I don't really see this as a downfall of Guild Wars 2. To me the game is designed around part-time play, not OCD 24/7 MustCompleteEverythingNAO play. It's not like you're burning a monthly fee. Take a month or two off. Log in once a week and do a daily, see whats new and if it doesn't grab you, go back to Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Ni No Kuni, Dust 514 or whatever game you've been watching outside of Guild Wars 2. I'm pretty sure a-net learned their lesson about one-time events like the Karka travesty. GW2 will still be here when you come back.

Pretty much. I stopped playing around December. Played some other games. Decided to come back to do some WvW and found myself doing a few dungeons too. I'm not playing every day like I was at launch. Last night Iplayed a few hours of SWTOR. But that's the beauty of GW2. Very low barriers of re-entry since there's no subscription.

• Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Speaking of the make-up commendation runs, am I correct in thinking that there's one going on tonight? Is it 7pm PST?

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I noticed last night during the Living Story that they were not cutting to the 'conversation screens' like they used to. It seems like maybe they are making some steps towards a more cinematic story-telling?

• Options
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    I noticed last night during the Living Story that they were not cutting to the 'conversation screens' like they used to. It seems like maybe they are making some steps towards a more cinematic story-telling?

I noticed that too and quite liked it. Whenever I play SWTOR I wish GW2 had similar conversation/cut scene stuff.

• Options
    BadwrongBadwrong TokyoRegistered User regular
    So culling is 100% gone?

Steam: Badwrong || Xbox: Duncan Dohnuts || PSN: Buc_wild

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Badwrong wrote: »
    So culling is 100% gone?

Yeah man, come join us again. It's insane. I was explaining in guild last night about the coolest tower defense I've experienced in the game.

It was at Bluebrier and Tarnished Coast had about 70 players outside banging on the doors. We had about 30 inside the keep plus about 10 scattered around trying to get in, or skirmishing on the edges. After like 20 minutes they finally broke the doors down but we had ballistas set up on the stairs leading up to the Tower Champion and we just BROKE them on the stairs up. Dozens of kills. Bags and bags and bags of badges.

No culling at all. You see every single player. The only thing is they also have big ass name plates which can sort of fill your screen. There's some frame rate slow down in big fights, but that slow down existed before so it's not different really. And the first thing the game sacrifices is Music and Sound effects, which is no big deal really.

• Options
    VahkrisVahkris TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    DaemonSadi wrote: »

Yeah, they moved to a more "machinima" style (according to Bobby Stein). Baby steps.
    So culling is 100% gone?

In WvW only. It's still in PvE (because part of their fix was to introduce lower quality models that can stay in memory easier, and there's a heck of a lot more models in PvE than WvW).

Vahkris on
  • Options
    GeodGeod swim, swim, hungryRegistered User regular
    Entriech wrote: »
    Speaking of the make-up commendation runs, am I correct in thinking that there's one going on tonight? Is it 7pm PST?

Yup! That's when it is. I need to grab mine too, so I'll be there. Also today at Noon PST, and on Friday at 9pm PST.

• Options
    StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    I've parked my engineer in the fire elemental pit. I think I'm just going to use him to chest farm and help with guild stuff for a bit while I work up an alt. Dungeoneering with him just isn't tickling me right now, and I've had some pretty bad pug experiences (many of which could have been due to my own inexperience/ineptitude - I really should have made an effort to run the story dungeons as I leveled up). I hope they slowly allow ascended gear to be obtainable through all facets of the game. My necro is pretty cool so far. I can kind of feel that he's not as strong right out of the box, but there's some nifty utility there, and damn I like the locust signet run boost for general quality of life! Not sure how I feel about the death shroud mechanic.

• Options
    I've parked my engineer in the fire elemental pit. I think I'm just going to use him to chest farm and help with guild stuff for a bit while I work up an alt. Dungeoneering with him just isn't tickling me right now, and I've had some pretty bad pug experiences (many of which could have been due to my own inexperience/ineptitude - I really should have made an effort to run the story dungeons as I leveled up). I hope they slowly allow ascended gear to be obtainable through all facets of the game. My necro is pretty cool so far. I can kind of feel that he's not as strong right out of the box, but there's some nifty utility there, and damn I like the locust signet run boost for general quality of life! Not sure how I feel about the death shroud mechanic.

You're following my experiences (although I also got a guardian and thief to 80 before the necro). My necro experiences started strong but ended in bitter disappointment. If you insist on pushing through with the necro, I recommend going condition built. Power necros, according to the theory crafters, are stronger and will do higher sustained damage. But it's almost all dagger auto attack and is incredibly boring. If you go conditions you at least have a few viable builds you can play around with.

Also, just to throw out there, if you ever need dungeoning pals, let me know, I'm one of those few who always enjoyed dungeoning. I'm usually on Manos Copperfate my Engineer. What times do you usually get to play?

• Options
    StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular

You're following my experiences (although I also got a guardian and thief to 80 before the necro). My necro experiences started strong but ended in bitter disappointment. If you insist on pushing through with the necro, I recommend going condition built. Power necros, according to the theory crafters, are stronger and will do higher sustained damage. But it's almost all dagger auto attack and is incredibly boring. If you go conditions you at least have a few viable builds you can play around with.

Also, just to throw out there, if you ever need dungeoning pals, let me know, I'm one of those few who always enjoyed dungeoning. I'm usually on Manos Copperfate my Engineer. What times do you usually get to play?

I'm pretty erratic during the week, which is probably why dungeons haven't worked out for me as well. There's a bigger time commitment than I've seen in a while in MMOs. I kind of got used to 20 minute LFG runs. I'll keep an eye out for you and the rest of the crew, though. I do see plenty of NICE group shout outs. I should probably just stick to those. =P

• Options
    Even if you can get 1 or 2 NICE guys in your dungeon group it makes for a much smoother experience and a lot more fun. I may attempt an Arah run tonight or tomorrow. I believe Lagnar owes me!

• Options
    LagnarLagnar Halifax, Nova scotiaRegistered User regular
    Even if you can get 1 or 2 NICE guys in your dungeon group it makes for a much smoother experience and a lot more fun. I may attempt an Arah run tonight or tomorrow. I believe Lagnar owes me!

I'll be there!

• Options
    Thinking of changing my build to this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcIQJAqalspyXH5SdF1LJxoCfOUB8D6hezLfFp4xUG

I lose:
    100 vitality
    10% boon duration
    HGH (20seconds of might when I use an elixer)
    Energy conversion matrix (1% damage boost for each boon on me.

I gain:
    10% crit damage (which goes nicely with 30 points in precision)
    10% toolbelt recharge reduction (knocks a few seconds off each ability)
    I gain 10% endurance every time I use a tool belt ability. Which is fairly often.
    And kit refinement, which gives me 5 seconds of super speed (double run speed!) whenever I switch to my tool kit.

I'm thinking that kit refinement allowing me to superspeed every 20seconds + Gear shield will let me get the hell out of dodge real quick. I'm already a pain in the ass to catch as long as I don't over extend.

• Options
    KHAAAAN!

i was hoping to put this off for awhile, but the DC pin on my lappy's mobo wanted to melt the new plug i just soldered on the cord, so i'm going to be RMAing my lappy :( despite any hate i've spewed, i'll miss to momentarily GW2.

• Options
    QuetzatcoatlQuetzatcoatl Registered User regular

I'm up for Arah runs too. I think I ran something with you back when I was active. Just started again and i'm kind of confused on what rifts are but at least I still remember Arah. I'm Osoe in game.

• Options
    BadwrongBadwrong TokyoRegistered User regular
    So culling is 100% gone?

Yeah man, come join us again. It's insane. I was explaining in guild last night about the coolest tower defense I've experienced in the game.

It was at Bluebrier and Tarnished Coast had about 70 players outside banging on the doors. We had about 30 inside the keep plus about 10 scattered around trying to get in, or skirmishing on the edges. After like 20 minutes they finally broke the doors down but we had ballistas set up on the stairs leading up to the Tower Champion and we just BROKE them on the stairs up. Dozens of kills. Bags and bags and bags of badges.

No culling at all. You see every single player. The only thing is they also have big ass name plates which can sort of fill your screen. There's some frame rate slow down in big fights, but that slow down existed before so it's not different really. And the first thing the game sacrifices is Music and Sound effects, which is no big deal really.

Nameplates different than just "Poopsock Invader"? Like can you actually see their name now?

I'll try to make time... Monster Hunter 3U has only been out a week, so I'm rather busy with that. You can always harass me on steam and maybe I'll have the will to put down the monster hunting for a bit. Dysprosius tried but it was just a few days after the game came out.

I read that people are worth more points the longer they stay alive? I had a knack for staying alive and was proud when a bounty was placed on me.

Steam: Badwrong || Xbox: Duncan Dohnuts || PSN: Buc_wild

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    mccartmccart Registered User regular
    You still see "SERVERNAME Invader" instead of an actual name, and you do get more experience for targets that have been alive longer.

Large fights are incredibly different now. I only played a couple of hours so far but things like scouting and making an effort to flank and out-maneuver the enemy forces actually work.

Also the changes seem to have increased my overall fps performance in large battles, which was a welcome surprise.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    So culling is 100% gone?

Nameplates different than just "Poopsock Invader"? Like can you actually see their name now?

I'll try to make time... Monster Hunter 3U has only been out a week, so I'm rather busy with that. You can always harass me on steam and maybe I'll have the will to put down the monster hunting for a bit. Dysprosius tried but it was just a few days after the game came out.

I read that people are worth more points the longer they stay alive? I had a knack for staying alive and was proud when a bounty was placed on me.

Don't know about the value of player kills or anything. Although since I started playing again I've only died in WvW once, which is pretty fantastic. I suspect I'm worth much. I'm already rank 1, you get a lot of WvW points for taking objectives and less for killing players, which I think isn't the best because that still encourages keep sweeping which still seems to be a problem.

It still is just "poopsock invader" but the nameplates now show your titles as well so they take up more screen space, and without culling your screen can be just filled with nameplates. I remember seeing a tower being defended with just a mass of red nameplates on the walls, becomes hard to pick out targets.

Edit: not my pic:
    gw018.jpg

I'll message you next time we get a good WvW group going and you should jump in. It seems to have brought a lot of players back in as well, it's pretty fun.

I'm up for Arah runs too. I think I ran something with you back when I was active. Just started again and i'm kind of confused on what rifts are but at least I still remember Arah. I'm Osoe in game.

I remember. I'll message you if you're on and I'm running Arah, it's still my favourite dungeon.

Dissociater on
  • Options
    citizen059citizen059 hello my name is citizen I'm from the InternetRegistered User regular
    Another question - I got my cooking skill up to 400. I've noticed there are recipes listed as "unlocks"...like "Tray of [Food]". How exactly do you find those? If anyone knows, they haven't posted the info on any sites I've come across.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    citizen059 wrote: »
    Another question - I got my cooking skill up to 400. I've noticed there are recipes listed as "unlocks"...like "Tray of [Food]". How exactly do you find those? If anyone knows, they haven't posted the info on any sites I've come across.

well, gw2 wiki is the place to look it up, but the tray's require a recipe from the mystic toilet i think, same as armor boxes.

edit: 17 elonian wine, 20 crystals, 50 mystic coins, 1 food meal to make the recipe for a tray or feast according to the gw2wiki.

Feldorn on
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    [The face of the Zerg in watercolor. 1932 - Herr Zinderheimer]

Ye flippin gods that's a lot of nameplates.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    citizen059citizen059 hello my name is citizen I'm from the InternetRegistered User regular
    Feldorn wrote: »
    citizen059 wrote: »

well, gw2 wiki is the place to look it up, but the tray's require a recipe from the mystic toilet i think, same as armor boxes.

edit: 17 elonian wine, 20 crystals, 50 mystic coins, 1 food meal to make the recipe for a tray or feast according to the gw2wiki.

Thanks. I wasn't really sure how that worked; I've never used the forge for anything.

Yeah, that's gonna take a while.

• Options
    Make sure its something you actually want before you go for the recipe. A lot of those are simply not useful in any practical sense.

This discussion has been closed.