As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I Think I Might Be a Ghost.

13»

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    If Ghostbusters taught me anything, it's that I would be willing to bed a sexy ghost lady.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    If you die in Canada do you die in real life

of course not canada isn't real

just a fable made to trick people into moving into the subarctic

Huntera on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    True ghost story

When I was five years old, I had a reoccurring dream where a monster (that looked suspiciously like Oscar the Grouch) would climb out of the toilet, come down the hallway, and drag me out of my room to his watery domain, tickling me along the way.

Over and over and over. Going to bed was a damn trial.

To combat this, once my parents were in bed I would pad down the hallway and flick on the hall's light switch.

My dad would hear me scamper back down the hallway, and then get up to turn it back off. And when he went back to bed, I'd pad back down and do it again.

One night, he had enough. And after he heard me run back to my room, he turned off the light and waited in the dark. When I turned on the switch again, he was waiting.

I screamed, and asked: "Are you a ghost?!"

"Yes I am and go back to bed! Raaargh!"

Then I ran back to my room, and didn't come out until the morning.

Dad goes back into the master bedroom, looks at my mother, and says: "I forgot I didn't have any clothes on."

Yes, I saw my father's naked body and thought he was a ghost. I was five.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Xehalus on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    If you believe in ghosts, you never fap alone.

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    My mom saw a ghost back in 1964.

She was living on a rather large estate in Nottingham (yes, *that* Nottingham, she even met the Sheriff at the time). My mom was just about nine years old and the family had moved onto the property, history unknown.

Turns out, a young woman had committed suicide on the property, she had drowned herself in the fountain in front of the house. Her father was a wealthy landowner, her young beau was a field-hand, beautiful and bankrupt, like so many young men of the 1850's.

And my mother saw her, garbed in a white wedding dress, ready for marriage, at the top of the stairs, pointing at the flower outside the window at the base of the stairs.

Mom looked around to the flowerbox, then back at the lady at the top of the stairs. Of course, she was gone.

But the flowerbox was full.

Three hundred pounds, sterling silver, hidden in the flowerbox for the young couple to elope.

In case you aren't aware, that's a catastrophic amount of money in the middle of the nineteenth century; it's enough to start a new life anywhere in the world.

So, believe what you will, but there's at least one person in the world who has seen a ghost and I happen to know her.

• Options
    TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    dubstep?

But dubstep hasn't been around for 800 years!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    So, believe what you will, but there's at least one person in the world who has seen a ghost and I happen to know her.

Or maybe 50 years of life has skewed her memory

and what she saw was actually a leprechaun

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    Lately, due to my recent isolation, i've been questioning my existence.

I've become more emotionally with drawn, when in public unless i am moving something no one acknowledges my presence, and I'm fairly sure I've walked through a closed door. It might have been the wind closing it behind me however.

The constant wailing is new as well, and I can no longer enter the den.

But the real eye opener, is I fucking love Dubstep.

So, anyway if someone could help with out this this, I can't promise I won't try to kill or possess you, I'd be grateful.

jgJqf.jpg
    Man this really took you a while to figure out didn't you

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

I'm fairly certain that leprechauns hang out in Ireland, sir. A leprechaun in Nottingham makes no sense whatsoever.

Especially a leprechaun in drag.

Don't be ridiculous.

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    JoeUser wrote: »
    How are your EMF levels?

They're

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waacof2saZw

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    Lately, due to my recent isolation, i've been questioning my existence.

I've become more emotionally with drawn, when in public unless i am moving something no one acknowledges my presence, and I'm fairly sure I've walked through a closed door. It might have been the wind closing it behind me however.

The constant wailing is new as well, and I can no longer enter the den.

But the real eye opener, is I fucking love Dubstep.

So, anyway if someone could help with out this this, I can't promise I won't try to kill or possess you, I'd be grateful.

jgJqf.jpg
    Man this really took you a while to figure out didn't you

my favorite april fools news story ever

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    JoeUser wrote: »
    How are your EMF levels?

They're

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waacof2saZw

this pun gave me an aneurism

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    BLAST MY CACHE

BLAST MY CAAAACHE

Press ctrl h... check all the boxes and go!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Binary SquidBinary Squid We all make choices Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Huntera wrote: »
    If you die in Canada do you die in real life

of course not canada isn't real

just a fable made to trick people into moving into the subarctic

I don't know, I saw a Canada once while walking home on a deserted road a couple of years ago. It also might have been a drunk person.

Either way, I believe.

Also the best way to tell if you're a ghost is to walk through a wall. These are the ghost facts of life.

Binary Squid on
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    BLAST MY CACHE

BLAST MY CAAAACHE

Press ctrl h... check all the boxes and go!

What's that? do you hear that? It sounds like he wants us to check his cache

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

I'm fairly certain that leprechauns hang out in Ireland, sir. A leprechaun in Nottingham makes no sense whatsoever.

Don't be ridiculous.

But see it makes so much sense

because it pointed out a pot of silver, which your mother took away.

leprechauns hate silver

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    I'm highly skeptical of any story where someone encounters a Spectral Bride and lives to tell about it

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular

Don't be ridiculous.

But see it makes so much sense

because it pointed out a pot of silver, which your mother took away.

leprechauns hate silver

This checks out. I'm likely to believe him.