As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Backyard [Chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    tttweet_zps65c0b504.jpg

i don't know why this tickles me but it does

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Test-prep tutoring is quite expensive. From what I gather, it's often worth it for the LSAT, because the test is very important to admissions and the prep reliably increases scores. But for the GRE and SAT you can do just as well for yourself at a tiny fraction of the cost by working out of books--they aren't as hard, and they aren't as important to schools, so paying thousands and thousands for tutors is much more of a rip-off.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    My cousin SAT tutors and makes bank. Was living in NYC and working ~10 hours a week

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    remember i said we were out to down a german helicopter?

well

we were up there searching, only having seen a far off helicopter fly in a general direction as a guide

my mate did some impressive deducing and we found their camp on a promontory

or, first, we found a car

with plenty of guns

then, we heard a chopper. We took our newfound guns and ran towards the noise - the directional sound works very well

"Listen! It's lifting off! Let's fucking move!"

then I hear another noise, of another helicopter starting its engine

when we get over the ridge we see a UH-1H and a Mi-17 taking off

I empty a magazine into the Mi-17 and he in the UH-1H

It must have fucked them up. But it was no longer important. Because we had their camp. They had two tents with stuff there, a bit of ammo, some food, yeah. They had a boat, too.

We went back to the car and took that and drove away. But after driving a hundred metres we hit another of their cars.

It was the fucking motherlode.

So now we have three M4s, some twenty odd M4 magasinzes, three AK-74s, about ten AK mags, three shotguns, two czech assault rifles, plethora of ammo for all, blood bags, painkillers, antibiotics, morphine, bandages, water, spare tire, trail mix, spare engine parts and pistachios.

Then we drove it very very far away, and then drove it even further away. And then drove it away some more.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Tiny Tina wrote:
    btw krieg wanted yall to know he's still gonna show stuff next week so don't be a sad sally
    Tiny Tina wrote:
    actually he just said "meat" like a hundo times and headbutted me but w/e he kept it real

hahahaha

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Oh man Dark Cloud 2 arrived in my P O box today. I will get it and play it tommorow!

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    what's going on in stockholm

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Tiny Tina wrote:
    btw krieg wanted yall to know he's still gonna show stuff next week so don't be a sad sally
    Tiny Tina wrote:
    actually he just said "meat" like a hundo times and headbutted me but w/e he kept it real

hahahaha

headbutting is a very amorous action in these parts.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Is your blackberry for work? Or would you have to be reimbursed if you went over data limit?

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    What makes Geth decide enough is enough - threads done

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    who wants to help me decipher the feedback on my econometrics project

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    My cousin SAT tutors and makes bank. Was living in NYC and working ~10 hours a week

hook a brother up with that?

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    MrMister wrote: »
    Test-prep tutoring is quite expensive. From what I gather, it's often worth it for the LSAT, because the test is very important to admissions and the prep reliably increases scores. But for the GRE and SAT you can do just as well for yourself at a tiny fraction of the cost by working out of books--they aren't as hard, and they aren't as important to schools, so paying thousands and thousands for tutors is much more of a rip-off.

Test prep ruined a bunch of people's LSAT scores two years ago.

Students were trained how to identify the experimental section (out of 5 sections) so that they could relax, take it easy, not wear themselves out doing all 5 sections.

The experimental section appeared earlier in the test than it ever has before, you say? Ohhh, you had better take the LSAT again.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    7DpIZFrqSLE9GXyZzOg-Bgyg11EmBr7L3bwf1spQyWEg.jpg

somewhat graphic - a man carrying a wounded afghan policeman away

in the most stronk way

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    What makes Geth decide enough is enough - threads done

A mod or admin will say "Geth end thread on page ###"

Or Will will look at Geth sideways and the thread implodes.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »

I'll totally be super-helpful

First: what's 'econometrics'

• Options
    kedinik wrote: »

Test prep ruined a bunch of people's LSAT scores last year.

Students were trained how to identify the experimental section (out of 5 sections) so that they could relax, take it easy, not wear themselves out doing all 5 sections.

The experimental section appeared earlier in the test than it ever has before, you say? Ohhh, you had better take the LSAT again.

"Try to identify the experimental section and then don't do it"

is

the worst possible test advice.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    The thread will close at the end of this page.
    Unless Will breaks Geth again.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    ronya wrote: »

I'll totally be super-helpful

First: what's 'econometrics'

an econometer is a unit of flangance equal to 10^e psychometers

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Captain Carrot will create the new thread
    @Ravenhpltc24 is backup

This discussion has been closed.