As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[CHAT]ow the Hedgehog. Please crit my OC?

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Fugitive wrote: »
    Relax, he was just indulging in a bit of vehicular man's laughter

Hiiiyyyoooo!

Tam on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular

AHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I see what you did thar

• Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    Tam wrote: »
    Relax, he was just indulging in a bit of vehicular man's laughter

Hiiiyyyoooo!

I believe you meant...

• Options
    bebarcebebarce Registered User regular
    heh, they're calling it Xbox One-80 now.

Fun fact. My parents and family had to flee syria because their tiny town was getting bombed, back when Sandy struck. Funner Fact: Most of them are now in turkey just in time for the turmoil there.

http://mobcup.co/ringtones/155545/archer-cheryl-wah-wa

• Options
    franciumfrancium Registered User regular
    Sorry to hear that bebarce. I hope they are safe.

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    we need an opposite-of-awesome/serious bummer hope everyone is ok dude button

• Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    D: 's all around.

AoB - is an old salt. There used to be more like him in the early days, but after those people left, nobody came to replace them.

Is it entirely necessary to make me sound like a tragic ancient mythological figure out of the preface of a fantasy novel?

• Options
    not ancient
    just
    mid nineteenth century

• Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    not ancient
    just
    mid nineteenth century

Whatever. The point is I don't want people thinking I'm one of Mike Mignola's creations come to shambling, unnatural life.

• Options
    just hunt the whale, Ahab

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    not ancient
    just
    mid nineteenth century

Whatever. The point is I don't want people thinking I'm one of Mike Mignola's creations come to shambling, unnatural life.

DSC_0159.jpg

?

• Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    tumblr_moocu2mCsN1qgwizbo1_400.png

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    haha, the construction lines I was too lazy to erase out of there actually look like they're supposed to be there with the contrast cranked up. I might have to actually be less than 100% lazy and ink that sucker.

• Options
    Can't sleep, might as well do ridiculous things

DSC_0160.jpg

• Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    How on Earth do you tell people "get your pages done, the deadline is near", without coming off as a jerk?

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    How on Earth do you tell people "get your pages done, the deadline is near", without coming off as a jerk?

just ... tell them that? I'm not really seeing how that's jerky.

I mean, maybe if you said it eight times a day it could be kind of annoying.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Have it put on an ice cream cake?

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    mmmm
    i want icecream cake
    when I went back to canada for christmas i bought one and ate it

• Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    MT it's time to show that you're a man inside in spite of your 12 year old exterior!
    That's right, ask them to do it or you'll tell on them.

m3nace on
  • Options
    franciumfrancium Registered User regular
    i disagree with menace.
    you lose all camaraderie if you squeal.
    try to coerce them with gentle manipulation. with people who are behind schedule, just act like they dont exist. if they try to confront you about your "game", tell them you dont understand what they are saying unless they start with the words "Praise be on the exalted editor and chief".

works every time.

• Options
    It was sort of a joke really, because, 12 year old and whatnot. To be clear, of course he shouldn't squeal. Just tell them they're behind, they can't take it that hard.

• Options
    Hit them MT

• Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    It's at least a 13 year old exterior Menace.

• Options
    NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular

Buy a whip.
    215545970_BrQpt-XL-2.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2013
    It's at least a 13 year old exterior Menace.
    Depends on... well... you know.... if he has.... if he has hair , you know
    if he has hair under his belly button

m3nace on
  • Options
    KallistiKallisti Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Ever get super fucking annoyed that any time you hit crtl+z in photoshop it takes you to the previous layer? Welp there's a plugin for that: StepBackwardSmart and throw it into Adobe Photoshop\Presets\Scripts

Also I didn't know that StripSearch was over (thought it was on Friday!) and read one of the spoilers in this thread omg my life is ruined >__<
    Ah awesome, I totally knew Katie was going to win from the very beginning hur hur, I've been following Skadi for a while now so I was super excited to see her on there, her work is solid.

Kallisti on
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Me and some friends broke down in the foothills after a day of hiking. I'm coming to you live from an old timey country store, smelling of sweat and sadness.

Ironically, the car died right next to a dead squirrel.

We're having an interesting day.

Juggernut on
  • Options
    Iruka wrote: »
    I cant force people to participate in activities, so if there is any other things people would like to see on the board that may make you feel a little more warm and fuzzy, I will certainly consider them. I really like those sorts of things, but I think its hard to tell what people really want to do, and not imagine that they want to do.

I don't know if it's been done here, but I'd really like to do something like a character of the week or monster of the week even if this is a more cartoony comic-type place than CA. It would push me to get more involved with those type of activities cause if it's good then I could put it in my portfolio.

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    I've been thinking about it. My plan was to replace the Challenge thread with a CHOW style thing as soon as we got one challenge that no one participated in, but since the threat all the challenges have had participants.

I'd like to not have a million stickies, so, Maybe we can test drive it with a normal thread. I will ponder over it this weekend.

• Options
    I have the best fucking idea for the next challenge, so I am going to try and win the shit out of this month's challenge.
    I've also had an idea that we should lay siege on the Writer's Block one day, and just illustrate the fuck out of their stories out of nowhere.

• Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    m3nace wrote: »
    I have the best fucking idea for the next challenge, so I am going to try and win the shit out of this month's challenge.
    I've also had an idea that we should lay siege on the Writer's Block one day, and just illustrate the fuck out of their stories out of nowhere.

That would actually be a lot of fun.

• Options
    MabelmaMabelma Registered User regular

It does sound pretty awesome, so like just work on it over here on the and then just pop over there and show our art on their storie's thread?
    Could I participate in such things? I mean, I've improved a lot I guess, but I'm nowhere near as good as those that are actually suggesting this ideas.

Have some time, check out my blog
  • Options

Oh my. I would die from the happy if you guys picked one of mine, ha
    (I don't have any up right now :p)

• Options
    Egads that is quite the hole Gabe has dug himself.

• Options
    Did we not try to do a writing forum collab at one point? I could also set something for that up pretty easily, I like the Idea of just spontaneously choosing whatever is on the board and drawing.

• Options
    We have a flash fic thread which would probably be a pretty good place to pick stuff from, since the stuff that is in there is usually under 1000 words.

it's a thought!

• Options
    VanityPantsVanityPants Gokai Red! Registered User regular

Oh my. I would die from the happy if you guys picked one of mine, ha
    (I don't have any up right now :p)

I've come from the depths of TWB to say I want this to happen. Badly.

Gokai_zpsdvyiviz0.png
  • Options
    Red_ArremerRed_Arremer Registered User regular
    I second the idea of illustrating writer's block. It'd be fucking SWEET.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I'm into it. Let me stew over this and AC chow this weekend. I have to go to bed right now, or I'll stay up all night on the forums.

Iruka on
This discussion has been closed.