As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] Card Collection Thread

19495969798100»

• Options
    SkylarkSkylark o7 Vile Rat o7 o7 Photon Torpedo o7Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    The shareware versions would've been episodes 1 and 4, I think.

Man, that was when shareware stuff was really awesome.
    Episode 4 was the game that taught me about the potential of abusing save files, and abuse them I did. Technically, ten-year old Skylark beat that game without dying once.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Did anyone else get that glitch where pressing one of the F keys would make the map go crazy and you could basically travel anywhere?

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    I was playing through Keen, got a good amount of the way into the first episode, decided to call it a day only to remember after the fact that the first three episodes don't autosave. Whoops! :D

(I'm not even sure if Keen 1-3 even had saves to begin with.)

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Should I get Hearthfire for Skyrim? I was just thinking the other day about how I need a house to put all my shit in that isn't a) Breezehome in Whiterun and b) any of the other houses because they're all on the edges of the map. Is the Hearthfire housebuilding stuff pretty good?

This discussion has been closed.