As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Friday, December 2, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 3, Ep. 3: Enforcers

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Friday, December 2, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 3, Ep. 3: Enforcers

Tastefully straddling the line between documentary and guilty-pleasure voyeurism, Penny Arcade: The Series collects the bizarre continuum of one of the world's strangest companies. In this episode we celebrate the hard working team who help make PAX succeed, the Enforcers.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    chizuki360chizuki360 Registered User new member
    Hopefully I get selected to be an Enforcer then. I would love to help in any way I can (IT, AV, and running). I am a hard worker and would work constantly until I either get off shift, pass out, or need to prevent myself from passing out.

• Options
    CrazyMonkeyMcgeeCrazyMonkeyMcgee Registered User new member
    how can I become an enforcer I would love to help out and contribute to such a great cause.