As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre-PAX Charity Tabletop Event and Dinner - August 29th, 76th floor of Columbia Tower

13»

• Options
    jshirlandjshirland Registered User regular
    Quintious wrote: »

***PARKING***: To those who had parking garage issues the night of the event and didn't message me (or who have messaged me, though you'll be getting direct replies from me, anyways), please call 206.755.0043. The company that runs the garage is called Focus Point Parking, and the Tower Club has reached out to them about the erroneous billing issues those of you who left after midnight faced.

Are you sure that's the right phone number? Also, whose number is that supposed to be? The first several times I tried calling, I got an automated message saying that the person I was calling didn't have voice-mail set up. When I finally got through, the guy I spoke to told me I had the wrong number.

• Options
    QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
    As stated via PM a few days ago, that's the number the Club provided us. I did a google search, and found an 800 number (877-876-2927). The three of us ran into that parking issue as well, but hit the intercom button on the pay station that evening and got it resolved right then so we don't know the process for calling in after the fact, but I imagine they will ask for a receipt number.