As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Friday, August 9, 2013 - The Middle

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited August 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Shit yeah, bonus comic!

Also, I don't know why someone who plays LoL with any level of interest would change to DOTA.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    I like how he's reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Errr, what's going on here? Was this supposed to be Monday's comic or something? Will the Tychpo be fixed before it becomes a real comic?

• Options
    Jacques L'HommeJacques L'Homme BAH! He was a rank amateur compared to, DR. COLOSSUS!Registered User regular
    Wonderful! This is a fine jpg, indeed. Aslo, fifty shades of grey.

• Options
    metaphistmetaphist FLRegistered User regular
    Yes, I'm quite confused, but I'll take two comics over one any day.

as-siggy-blank-left.jpg
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    I got a couple helping of comics for my birthday! And I like this one better than the previous one.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I really, really like this one. :^:

• Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    I bet someone hit the wrong button when they loaded this up to the server before they left work today. Probably wasn't supposed to become viewable until Monday.

• Options
    FlakesFlakes Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Shit yeah, bonus comic!

Also, I don't know why someone who plays LoL with any level of interest would change to DOTA.

I switched to LoL from DotA back when it came out, but I still think DotA really nailed the "support" role much better (it is possible to like things for different reasons)

Flakes on
  • Options
    PandabearcakesPandabearcakes Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

Maybe they realized DotA is a better game.