As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Payday 2: Fuck the Police, IT'S SPRING BREAK!

14567810»

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Yeah, DW is like +15% reward while being muhfugging 300% harder. I honestly can't imagine how to do that shit, 70% dodge builds maybe?
    Only loud dw I've finished was a firestarter I jumped into at day 2, and that didn't feel so bad because you can hole up in some pretty safe spaces most of that heist.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Something you should know about dodge builds is that they give a period of invulnerability, they don't just dodge individual hits.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Oh, and for you infamous people doing teh grind: DW difficulty gives full exp reward even at low levels, none of that "35k xp for ovk Firestarter" shit. So just jump onto a dw ukrainian the first thing you do after resetting your levels.

Panda4You on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Panda4You wrote: »
    Oh, and for you infamous people doing teh grind: DW difficulty gives full exp reward even at low levels, none of that "35k xp for ovk Firestarter" shit. So just jump onto a dw ukrainian the first thing you do after resetting your levels.

this, actually isn't true. a deathwish rats at level 0 still gives shit all experience at level 0. heists have a soft level lock, where if you do them under a certain level you et a lot less experience.

The best heist to do at level 0 to 10 is actually deathwish jewellery store. that should net you more because Ukrainian Job is actually a level 10 heist, meaning you don't get full xp until level 10.

Here's a pretty good run down of how it works, if you want to plan your level grind.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Huh, is that so? I got the impression that I got a looot more from a dw ukrainian than any other crap on ovk. Thanks for the link though.
    Ukrainian otoh is easier and imo close to being the faster of the two.

Edit: I've managed to do The Diamond and Dockyard on dw stealth, so I thought I'd give Big Bank a try as well. Holy crap, civvies are expensive here and since you pretty much have to wipe out the desk jockey areas to calm them down... Good thing spending cash is a non-issue!
    After 5-6 tries I managed to get into the vault, bag all of it and start hauling shit out of there (damn that's a long walk btw) with the timer at ~25 mins.
    I manage to run straight into Lucky Luke the civguard goon that empties his fucking clip faster than his shadow. :[ This'll be a later project.

Panda4You on