Options

bro

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Oh, you think broness is your ally, but you merely adopted the bro. I was born in it, molded by it

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I am severely disappointed that there is no bro icon on the brobile version of the forums.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    The bro lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. You're not helping! Why is that, bro?

Do you make up these questions or do your bros write them down for you, bro?

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I tried but I couldn't find a way to make the rest of the speech work beyond "TODAY WE ARE CANCELLING THE BROPACOLYPSE".

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    watch my bro unboxing vid

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    The bro lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. You're not helping! Why is that, bro?

Party foul, bro.

Ten years isocubes

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Time to start a revbrolution of the broletariat

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    All of you blaming this on Obama, when it was Stephn Harper that asked the Governor General to brorogue parliament last week.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg6w4A6lh7D92xFifJF2_h_5MNatFNF2kbvGRKa6U6l5x_znXtjw

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »

Party foul, bro.

Ten years brosocubes

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll bro your house down!

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    watch my bro unboxing vid
    <the lid is opened. a column of cans of natural light sprays forth, as from a geyser.>

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    what is this, i don't even

• Options
    TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
    I never really knew my father

He ran out on me and my mom when I was three. She had a learning disability and it was really tough. Because of this she could never move past minimum wage jobs but she loved me with all her heart. She did everything she could for me. She tried to provide the best possible life for me but we were always poor.

She would make mistakes at her job and get fired and find a new one, but it was a slow process and we never really had much help. I mean how could we? There was so much of the world she was unaware of and this scumbag deserted her. Deserted us.

As I grew up I became more and more curious about my father, but my mother could never find the right words to articulate her feelings about him. Do you know what it’s like to be more mentally competent than your parent by the time you finish grade 8? That kind of burden, on a fucking child. It was so unfair. I became determined to track him down. I wanted to know. I needed to know.

That desire fell by the wayside, however, when it became clear that I needed to step up and become the breadwinner for my little family. I had to drop out of school. I didn’t really have much of a choice. None of this was her fault, however; I never blamed her. He did this to us. He did. I still needed to know but I would always come up with excuses. I needed to provide. I needed to take care of her. I needed to help her through the world. But mostly? I think I was afraid of the answer. I think I was afraid to find out.

It wasn’t until my early twenties when I finally decided I needed to do something. This question had been burning up inside me for so long that it felt like a part of me now. I needed to find him. I managed to get a decent job at this point and my mom and I had a nice little apartment in the city. Life was good for us now. I needed him to know that. I needed him to know that we made it despite of him. But most of all, I still wanted to know.

Eventually I found out where this scumbag was living. I was trembling the day before I went to confront him. I had built up this day for so long in my mind that I wasn’t even sure this was really happening. I felt like I needed to explode. I almost didn’t do it. But I owed it to her. I owed it to my mother. We needed to know.

The next day with my heart pounding in my chest I knocked on his door. A very pretty woman holding a baby opened it. I was taken aback. I managed to stammer out that I was there to meet him and she told me to come in and wait on the couch while she fetched him. His house was nice. I carefully sat on the couch and scanned the pictures on the walls as she left the room. There must have been dozens of pictures of him and her. They were on boats, in hotels, in front of the goddamn pyramids. He had a new family. A family he wanted. A life he wanted. All he had to do was walk away from us. I felt this anger growing inside of my chest. It was almost unbearably hot. I needed to know now. He had to answer me.

Finally this man – this monster of a man that I had grown up to despise – had come into the room and sat in front of me. He didn’t even recognize me. ME. His own son, and he had no idea who the fuck I even was. ‘That’s it’ I thought, ‘It’s time to know’.

I had some trouble finding the words. My mouth felt like it had been numbed. But I couldn’t let go now. I had come too far.

I leaned in.

“Do you even lift?”

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Hermano wrote: »

What's a bro, bro?

lt's like a bro, bro. you know what a bro is?

Of course bro

Same thing, bro.

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Let it be that the 18th of Septembro, shall henceforth be known as Bro Day.

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    #BROLO

• Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular

What's a bro, bro?

lt's like a bro, bro. you know what a bro is?

Of course bro

Same thing, bro.

I've never seen a bro bro.

But I know what you mean.

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    god damn it tasteticle awesoming or broing that post is like sophie's choice

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    4554405923.jpg

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    what was ya'lls favorite pokemon region?

mine was broto

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Let it be that the 18th of Septembro, shall henceforth be known as Bro Day.

"Good morning. Good morning. In less than an hour, bros from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial workout in the history of brokind. Brokind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 18th of Septembro, and you will once again be lifting for our gains. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're lifting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win the day, the 18th of Septembro will no longer be known as an Bro holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to lift on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our Brodependence day!"

• Options
    Brode Runner

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Bro money, bro problems.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I want your love and I want your revenge

You and me could write a bad bromance

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    god damn it tasteticle awesoming or broing that post is like sophie's choice

Brophie's Choice.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    SedraxisSedraxis Kooloo LimpahRegistered User regular
    Brotally sweet.

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    3DS: 0232-8293-7683
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Bro Paxbro can deliver a speech, bro

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    4554405923.jpg

I love that about that Hawkeye panel I posted

two Charlie Bronsons

• Options
    Bro Paxbro can deliver a speech, bro

Game brover, man! Game brover!

• Options
    y'all know what this is?

PYmV1Ph.jpg

that's bro raven

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Friends, Bromans, Countrymen, lend me your ears. I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him. The evil men do lives after them, but the good is oft interred with their brones.

• Options
    Superior training and superior lifting have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall daily gains. Well-trained, well-equipped bros can lift up to many more times their lesser brothren than linear brorithmetic would seem to indicate.

-Spartan Brottle Manual

• Options
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Friends, Bromans, Countrymen, lend me your ears. I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him. The evil men do lives after them, but the good is oft interred with their brones.

Brothago delenda est

• Options
    I've seen things you bros wouldn't believe...

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    awesome this post bros!!!

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    if no one likes my bros post I just don't know

y'all make me wonder

was shite
    bro

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    M5uf13J.png

fuck you @grey ghost

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    awesome this post bros!!!

it's on

EzUAYcn.png