Options

Breaking [Chat]

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'm PC Partpicking imaginary desktops.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Feral wrote: »
    http://www.nbcnews.com/health/whats-name-lots-when-it-comes-obamacare-aca-8C11270154

46% of Americans oppose Obamacare
    37% of Americans oppose the Affordable Care Act

@feral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4pB5_0AUVk

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

hyperconductive thinking aluminum

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »

hyperconductive thinking aluminum

jkP9Ppy.jpg

• Options
    This iPhone front is such a waste. Waste all over the place.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Guys I need to get a new external hd. I haven't bought one in like a decade. What should I be looking at?

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    How long is Batman: Arkham Asylum for a basic playthrough?

TOO DAMN LONG

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    How long is Batman: Arkham Asylum for a basic playthrough?

TOO DAMN LONG

So is your face!

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I love past Shiv, she apparently bought me 1.5 times as many jalapenos as I thought she did.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    podly u should buy a vinyl recorder and record ur hdd in the form of ridges and sexy bumps

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    shaz that is very wise yes thank you

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    >:€

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options
    I buy whichever external that
    -I can comfortably afford
    -has at least 4 eggs on Newegg
    -and doesn't have too many catastrophic reviews

So far I have not been burned on internal or external drives this way.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    jacob pls

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    So I guess I was one of the lucky ones who was able to get into GTAO tonight. It was pretty great. @Pony and I went on a convenience-store-robbing rampage. At one point we jacked some woman's car, then I got out to trade seats with Pony and the woman got back into the driver's seat, taking off with Pony riding shotgun and me in the back. We rode with her for like five minutes and eventually fired our guns out the window to get cop stars. It turns out she was a pretty terrific wheelman.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I broke my favorite non-special occasion spirits glass.
    This is the worst thing that has every happened to anyone.

• Options
    They remade The Man Who Fell to Earth? In 1987?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    The end to Extras always gets me.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    geth recycle thyself

• Options
    HamurabiHamurabi MiamiRegistered User regular

I do this all the time. Like lately I've been trying to see how much it would be to put together a barebones work-only i3/4GB RAM/128GB SSD machine with no video-card. Best I can get down to is like $440 (plus $100 for gorram Windows).

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hamurabi wrote: »

I do this all the time. Like lately I've been trying to see how much it would be to put together a barebones work-only i3/4GB RAM/128GB SSD machine with no video-card. Best I can get down to is like $440 (plus $100 for gorram Windows).

you know you can't do it

the moment you go to hit buy, you drift towards the gfx card section

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    So I guess I was one of the lucky ones who was able to get into GTAO tonight. It was pretty great. @Pony and I went on a convenience-store-robbing rampage. At one point we jacked some woman's car, then I got out to trade seats with Pony and the woman got back into the driver's seat, taking off with Pony riding shotgun and me in the back. We rode with her for like five minutes and eventually fired our guns out the window to get cop stars. It turns out she was a pretty terrific wheelman.

@Jacobkosh

I managed to play a little but I got confused and then I hadn't finished the tutorial so I couldn't join you yet I saw you were playing

Also I lost the little cable that connects xbox controller to my headset....

I got up to the first deathmatch-y event but then i tried to join and it timed out - not sure if it was my internet or GTAO issues

my dude was some asian looking dude wearing flip flops and a jacket with no shirt under and shorts and a goofy floppy hat

poo
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    There doesn't appear to be a specialty glassware shop anywhere!
    I don't want to go into Century 21/Macy's/Crate & Barrell and accept whatever they have on hand.
    This is an outrage

• Options
    geth recycle thyself

Affirmative, skippydumptruck. I will turn myself in to bottles and cans, just clap your hands, just clap your hands.

NY9kLK6.jpg

• Options
    There are exactly three monger-able things in this world — fear, fish, and cheese — and the annual Wedge festival will celebrate the latter this Saturday, October 5. More than 24 cheese makers will be on-hand at the market-style event to sample their wares; in addition to cheese tastings, the afternoon will feature a series of cheese-pairing seminars, a grilled-cheese bar, and beer poured by the Green Dragon Pub & Bistro (where the event is held). Suggested entry is $5, benefiting the Oregon Cheese Guild.

I have to work this weekend but

: (

• Options

@Jacobkosh

I managed to play a little but I got confused and then I hadn't finished the tutorial so I couldn't join you yet I saw you were playing

Also I lost the little cable that connects xbox controller to my headset....

I got up to the first deathmatch-y event but then i tried to join and it timed out - not sure if it was my internet or GTAO issues

my dude was some asian looking dude wearing flip flops and a jacket with no shirt under and shorts and a goofy floppy hat

yeah it seems to time out most often when you're starting missions or events. Once I was in free roam I was ok for the rest of the night.

I hope they get their server situation sorted soon

• Options

One of these years I am going to do this and just force myself to learn Linux. I could probably cut it the cost down significantly.

• Options
    There are exactly three monger-able things in this world — fear, fish, and cheese — and the annual Wedge festival will celebrate the latter this Saturday, October 5. More than 24 cheese makers will be on-hand at the market-style event to sample their wares; in addition to cheese tastings, the afternoon will feature a series of cheese-pairing seminars, a grilled-cheese bar, and beer poured by the Green Dragon Pub & Bistro (where the event is held). Suggested entry is $5, benefiting the Oregon Cheese Guild.

I have to work this weekend but

: (

psssh. guild mongers

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    so at work today I saw this:

E2XS9dB.png?1

and this:

WP8QrkV.png

and then on my way home there was a deer in the middle of the road!

right near my office in urban boulder!

I immediately pulled into a parking lot and got out and ran around but it was already gone or something; I couldn't find it to take a picture

sig.gif
  • Options
    I like when the deli near work tosses my salad.

• Options
    i should probably get some more memory while i'm at it

I think I can upgrade this from 4g to 8g

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    @powerpuppies sometimes at night I see foxes on my street. They're getting more brazen every year.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    shaz that is very wise yes thank you

wat is this

poo
  • Options
    man I love it so much

please call us at .

sig.gif
  • Options
    HamurabiHamurabi MiamiRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

you know you can't do it

the moment you go to hit buy, you drift towards the gfx card section

I've also considered strategically buying everything but the graphics card and waiting until Tax Time for a nice one.

But I may also just commit to not having a gaming PC here, because I'm struggling with time-management as it is -- definitely don't need something that can run WoW or (soon) GTA5 on top of my natural inability to be a Grown Ass Man.

• Options
    @powerpuppies sometimes at night I see foxes on my street. They're getting more brazen every year.

This post reminded me of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIMtIGqCxv4

• Options
    That's not NSFW, is it?

• Options
    powerpuppies sometimes at night I see foxes on my street. They're getting more brazen every year.

what do they say

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.