We've gone too far in the [GIANT BOMB] thread

15681011104

Posts

  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Well there goes my hope of brad applying his DOTA insanity to competitive Pokemon and going from my least favorite to most favorite giant bomber

    how do you like brad less than rorie 'you're empty' matt

  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    So, reacting about VLR on Facebook has caused two friends to reveal they played the Zero Escape games and didn't think they'd ever find someone to talk to about them, and my brother to ask me to lend them to him.

    sig.gif
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    mm i got a much better nickname

    matt 'body of chat' rorie

    miscellaneousinsanity
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    Well there goes my hope of brad applying his DOTA insanity to competitive Pokemon and going from my least favorite to most favorite giant bomber

    how do you like brad less than rorie 'you're empty' matt

    I'm not a premium member

    Which means my exposure to Rorie is basically nil

  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Pikachu is the apex predator™ of the Pokemon world.
    Does this mean he shits in gymbags?
    That he went awol during his military career?

    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    Dyvim Tvar
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Man if you aren't watching unprofessional Fridays what is even the point

    And bioforge....

    vegeta_666
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    (just a big image from The Last of Us, no spoilers)
    1277334_748970698462261_1467470805_o.jpg

    You missed the deadline

    6F32U1X.png
    LanglySpeed RacerTubularLuggageMs DapperEtchwartsWeedLordVegetaTrippyJing
  • One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    Watching the Pathfinder session from last night. VBomb continues to be the best.

    nicopernicus
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    Hey Amherst street is the one on the backside of my place.

    sig.gif
  • gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    GameStop's Black Friday deals leaked out today

    It's very clearly going to have to be changed because they highlight Watch Dogs as one of the games available

    Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy for $40 are the only deals in there that really look interesting

    of course they'll sell out of both within an hour, and then after the new year they'll restock Xenoblade at $80 again

  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    Well there goes my hope of brad applying his DOTA insanity to competitive Pokemon and going from my least favorite to most favorite giant bomber

    how do you like brad less than rorie 'you're empty' matt

    I'm not a premium member

    Which means my exposure to Rorie is basically nil

    You're not a premium member

    I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    vegeta_666
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    wiimote + nunchuk is superior to dual analog in my subjective opinion and I have the reviews to back it up

    Resident Evil 4 is remarkably fun with the Wiimote+Nunchuck. I actually wish all third-person shooters controlled like that

    -Talagoaj
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    gtrmp wrote: »
    Mr. G wrote: »
    GameStop's Black Friday deals leaked out today

    It's very clearly going to have to be changed because they highlight Watch Dogs as one of the games available

    Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy for $40 are the only deals in there that really look interesting

    of course they'll sell out of both within an hour, and then after the new year they'll restock Xenoblade at $80 again

    Putting used games out at actual reasonable used prices is certainly commendable.

    sig.gif
  • gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but the problem with Sonic is sometimes he's not going fast

    He should never not be going fast

    The reason the 2D Sonic games still work is that they were solid platformers where going fast was as much a reward for completing the platforming sections as it was a gameplay mechanic in itself

    But the platforming in 3D Sonic games is more often than not filler material that most players can get through on autopilot (jump in the general direction of an obvious target, homing attack, repeat)

    The problem with 3D Sonics isn't that he isn't going fast often enough, per se, it's that when he isn't going fast, the gameplay is repetitive and the controls are both simplistic and overresponsive

    Speed Racer
  • turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    gtrmp wrote: »
    Mr. G wrote: »
    GameStop's Black Friday deals leaked out today

    It's very clearly going to have to be changed because they highlight Watch Dogs as one of the games available

    Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy for $40 are the only deals in there that really look interesting

    of course they'll sell out of both within an hour, and then after the new year they'll restock Xenoblade at $80 again

    Putting used games out at actual reasonable used prices is certainly commendable.

    Eh, I can't speak for the xenoblade situation, but MP trilogy is really hard to come by, and it's not an artificial shortage in any way. When nintendo says something is going to be a limited print run, they mean it.

    X22wmuF.jpg
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    Well there goes my hope of brad applying his DOTA insanity to competitive Pokemon and going from my least favorite to most favorite giant bomber

    how do you like brad less than rorie 'you're empty' matt

    I'm not a premium member

    Which means my exposure to Rorie is basically nil

    You're not a premium member

    Ahaghagahgah

    Chincymcchillavegeta_666
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    gtrmp wrote: »
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but the problem with Sonic is sometimes he's not going fast

    He should never not be going fast

    The reason the 2D Sonic games still work is that they were solid platformers where going fast was as much a reward for completing the platforming sections as it was a gameplay mechanic in itself

    But the platforming in 3D Sonic games is more often than not filler material that most players can get through on autopilot (jump in the general direction of an obvious target, homing attack, repeat)

    The problem with 3D Sonics isn't that he isn't going fast often enough, per se, it's that when he isn't going fast, the gameplay is repetitive and the controls are both simplistic and overresponsive

    I should clarify the 2D sonics weren't fast often enough, either

    gotta go fast

    never not fast

    HugmasterGeneral on
  • DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    The early sonic games deserve way more respect than they get

    everyone's like super mario world this and super mario world that

    give me sonic any day

    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

    https://medium.com/@alascii
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Pikachu is the apex predator™ of the Pokemon world.
    Does this mean he shits in gymbags?
    That he went awol during his military career?

    Pikachu has three wellness violations but the company waved the first one off as no longer relevant due to how long ago it was.

    Pikachu told Victini to suck his dick or he'd have her fired.

    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Learned today that Wind Waker didn't sell very well, so Aonuma thought they had to give the fans what they wanted and that's how we got boring ol' Grim Dark and Edgy Twilight Princess

    kill all nerds

    Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
    Speed RacerWeedLordVegeta
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I should say "allegedly". It was proven that Pikachu didn't spit gum at that kid who asked for his autograph or he paid the family off or whatever.

    Mwx884o.jpg
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    Wait...A used Wii for 40 bucks and Xenoblade for 40.

    I'm pretty sure the scalpers are going to be out for that Xenoblade so my chances of getting that might be a bit slim but a 40 dollar Wii when all I want to play on it are a couple of games is too good a deal to pass up.

  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Pikachu has had so many fake wives appear with him on televsion that I've lost count.

  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Jesus Christ, Rorie. You're DMing this game, pay attention to what your players are saying they want to do.

    Aistan on
    steam_sig.png
    vegeta_666
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, Rorie. You're DMing this game, pay attention to what your players are saying they want to do.

    But the chat

    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Wait I didn't watch all of pathfinder

    Does rorie seriously have the fucking chat open while he is DMing

    Rorie is the worst oh my god

    Chincymcchillavegeta_666
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    So uh.

    These Stanley Parable Steam cheevos eh?

    This is the kind of shit that would drive some people mad, like just raving lunatics incapable of higher brain function.

    Thank goodness I HATE achievements.

  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Pikachu stiffs every Pokemon he battles against as hard as he can but if you botch something or hit him too hard he'll talk to management and have you put in the doghouse.

    Mwx884o.jpg
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    One of the guys should just have the laptop instead of rorie, and setup polls to decide what his character will say or do.

    So basically chat runs a character by proxy.

    vegeta_666
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    But the chat is Rorie's main job. He was hired to managed the chat.

    That being said, they totally need Jeff or Drew to do the chat during those.

    timspork's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork


    vegeta_666
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    Wait I didn't watch all of pathfinder

    Does rorie seriously have the fucking chat open while he is DMing

    Rorie is the worst oh my god

    it is literally his job to man the chat

    it's what he is paid to be there for

    6F32U1X.png
    Dongs Galore
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Yeah seriously they should have had like another guy DM and had rorie run a chat proxie character.

    vegeta_666
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    Wait I didn't watch all of pathfinder

    Does rorie seriously have the fucking chat open while he is DMing

    Rorie is the worst oh my god

    it is literally his job to man the chat

    it's what he is paid to be there for

    Damn no wonder he's so bad

    Vann Dirasvegeta_666
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    If you don't have enough money in Pokemon for taxis the driver will fight you.

    ibeo0nb0gfAbT.png

    If you win you mug them.

    tumblr_muv3zxRK8P1r696c5o1_500.jpg

    tumblr_muv3zxRK8P1r696c5o3_500.jpg

    2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
    -TalgtrmpTheodore FlooseveltOlivawEtchwartsSCREECH OF THE FARGMoth 13agoajLanglyvegeta_666TubularLuggageWeedLordVegetaShenTrippyJing
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    So basically

    somewhat NSFW
    qXoKK.jpg

    SimBen on
    sig.gif
    TubularLuggage
  • DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    that is a surprisingly dapper looking taxi driver, mrdapper

    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

    https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    DodgeBlan wrote: »
    that is a surprisingly dapper looking taxi driver, mrdapper

    iH0mT718xKJZS.png

    2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    Yes but do any of them like shorts.

    sig.gif
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    So basically

    somewhat NSFW
    qXoKK.jpg

    Where is the helicopter in the top left

    6F32U1X.png
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    Real quick Google gives me this fanmade Pokémon:
    Helicopter_Pokemon_by_JoshKH92.png

    sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.