As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mechwarrior Online] Lobby/Weight matching update on page 93.

TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailorSeattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
edited February 2014 in Games and Technology
rDpCLpS.png
Greetings Starfighter Mechwarrior and welcome to the Mark 3 Mechwarrior Online OP, now with 175% more Dakka!
It has been reorganized and in some spots rewritten to provide more relevant, concise information for our growing roster of pilots.
If you have anything you would like to see added to the OP or notice any errors then please contact @TOGSolid and I'll see what I can do.
Remember pilots, this is Battletech and around these parts, common sense is Lostech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea3spOtjLmI

What is Mechwarrior Online?
Mechwarrior Online is a free to play, PC based, online shooter produced by Piranha Games Interactive. MWO places you in the command seat of a heavily armed and armored walking battle machine that you pilot in team based matches against other Mechwarriors. Your mech is very customizable and able to field a huge assortment of energy weapons, ballistics, and missiles along with an array of modules and other utility items.
At the end of each match you earn C-Bills, the in game currency that is used to buy more items and mechs, and experience that is used to enhance your piloting abilities of your mech. Between matches, you can customize your mech with a variety of engines, weapons, subsystem modules, and chassis enancements until you have your chosen mech tailored to your liking.

There are two game modes currently; Assault and Conquest. In Assault, you and your team attempt to either capture the enemy team's base without losing your own base, or eliminate the enemy team. Conquest is a traditional domination mode where you and your team are attempting to reach the point total first or eliminate the enemy team. Later in the year, Community Warfare will be introduced that will pit player based Merc Corps and PGI operated houses against each other for control of entire planets.

Sounds good, where do I start!?
1.) Download the client at http://www.mwomercs.com and install it.
2.) Before launching the game, click the "Visit Training Grounds" butting in the top right corner of the launcher. Watch those videos to get at least an initial grasp of what to expect. This game has a bit of a learning curve to it and while it's not super steep, it's definitely not just a jump in and click things until you win sort game. Be sure to watch the Weapon Grouping video as it'll do the most to help keep you alive. Chain fire is god.
2a.) http://mwomercs.com/pennyarcade Penny Arcade also did some Pilot Safety Posters and while they're humorous, they do have some good information in them.
3.) When you start the game you will have access to four trial mechs that rotate out for new mechs every couple of weeks or so. These are non-customizable mechs with most of them being based on their stock tabletop loadout and others (known as Champion variants) being designed by the community. After twentyfive matches you will have earned an extra 8 million C-Bills on top of your winnings and will easily be able to afford a proper mech of your own.
4.) After each match you will earn some C-Bills, pilot xp, and general xp. C-Bills are the in game currency used to buy everything except cosmetic items. Pilot XP is specific to the mech you earned it on and is used to by piloting enhancements like faster torso rotation or faster turning. To unlock elite skills you will need to get all of the basic skills for at least three variants of a specific chassis. General XP can be used on any mech and is also used to unlock modules. Pilot XP can be converted into General XP by spending Mech Credits.
5.) Mech Credits (MC) are the in game currency that you purchase with real money in order to shortcut your way to a new mech. MC is also used to purchase premium account status and cosmetic items for your mech like new paint jobs and items to put in your cockpit like bobblehead dolls. MC CANNOT be converted into C-Bills or XP meaning everyone has to earn their arms and armor equally the same
A note about trial mechs
Do not get discouraged when driving a Trial Mech. These things are based on their original stock loadouts and for the most part just cannot keep up with a fully customized loadout. They also tend to have far less armor than the chassis is actually capable of and as such need to be driven very conservatively. If a Champion build is available (denoted by having (C) in the title, i.e. CPLT-A1(C)) then go straight for that mech. As a community designed mech it will have a much more solid punch and as much armor as possible. Playing with Oosiks will really help make this phase of getting into MWO go much more smoothly.
The trial mech system is slated to be reworked with the release of UI 2.0 so while it is honestly a bit of a grind to start with, it is on the docket to overhaul. We may even be able to gift mechs so those of us with more mechs than common sense may end up donating some of our old rides to the new guys!

J3YDnhd.png
http://theoosiks.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheOosiks
Our anthem.

We play on the Penny Arcade Ventrilo server, it's dangerous to go alone so be sure to take this!
http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php
Host: vent20.gameservers.com
Port: 4384
Password: Ask one of the thread regulars!

The Origins of the Oosik Irregulars
The Oosik Irregulars formed when the 2nd Oosik Regulars, while deploying to protect a critical steelworks on Twycross, "mis-calculated" a set of jump coordinates and arrived instead in orbit of Talisker IV. Apparently not realizing the mistake, the Oosiks took up defensive positions--which would later prove fortunate, as the planet was subject to a surprise attack by a combined-arms force of 'mechs and infantry in an attempt to take control of its HPG uplink. In the ensuing battle, the HPG uplink was swiftly destroyed (allegedly due to friendly fire), but the Oosiks--now out of contact with their command structure--elected to remain on Talisker IV. They dug in around the capital city--incidentally home of the sector's only Class 3 brewery--and prepared to fight an extended siege. In the following weeks, the Oosiks earned a reputation as one of the most obdurate and immovable companies in the Inner Sphere. According to contemporary accounts, they could be dislodged neither by any quantity of enemy fire nor by the direct, angrily-shouted orders of their superiors.
In the aftermath of the conflict, the Oosik Irregulars became a mercenary unit, claiming Talisker IV as their base of operations henceforth.

Who are the Oosik Irregulars?
We are a very loosely organized (and by loosely I mean not at all) merc corp that is open to anyone who wants to join. The Penny Arcade community frequently makes loose groups for new games just to make it easier to find people to play with and while this started out as just another one of those, it has grown into so much more. We formed under the banner of The Oosik Irregulars as a way to honor the great forumer @A Flock Of Walrus who brought us closed beta footage at the expense of his access to the game and have since then become a tightly knit group of very active players.

We don't care about player skill levels or general MWO experience. Our primary goal is to have fun and help each other out, this includes brand new players. If this is your first time launching the game then we'll still be glad to have you come play with us. We have a lot of experienced community members more than willing to help you out and I can't think of a single person that would refuse to let you roll in a lance with them. If you're an experienced pilot already then you'll also find players looking to push themselves as hard as possible in this game and are constantly working to improve themselves. There is something for everyone in the Oosiks Irregulars!

How do I join the Oosik Irregulars?
The good news is you already have! There is no application, no interview, no skill level check, or anything else involved. Just show up and start playing and don't be shy in the thread. We mostly don't bite.

Do you guys stream matches at all?
We do at http://www.twitch.tv/theoosiks and while there is no set schedule for streaming, we will announce when we're going live via Twitter so be sure to follow us there.

Where can I get a sig from!?
PM @TOGSolid or @Kashaar

The Great Oosik Scoreboard: Flaunt your stiff resolve and help us do science!
@DaMoonRulz is conducting a grand experiment. As you finish matches take a screenshot and upload it to http://www.imgur.com/OosikScoreboards. The PW is @DaMoonRulz's favorite mech. Upload them into the appropriate folder, if you can. Solo, 2-3 Oosiks, or 4 Oosiks. The more pictures get uploaded the more data can be collected regarding tonnage differences, how hard teams get rolled, etc. Also it's a handy place to keep your brag worthy screenshots. When uploading it doesn't matter if you won or lost, just that you completed the match. We need both the really wacky data and the boring stuff.

Outreach Broadcast News is an offshoot of the Oosik Irregulars. Run by a dedicated group of Penny Arcaders it is pushing to become the premier fansite for Mechwarrior Online. Complete with its own Mechlab with features no other website has, a soon to be implemented forum, constant reporting on the goings on of MWO, articles about the game, and much more! We also have some very big thingss in store for when Community Warfare goes live that will be sure to excite everyone.
One of the best parts about OBN is that it's open to the community to work on! If you have an idea for an article or wish to contribute in a different fashion you are absolutely welcome to! Just contact @Mvrck @Kusmeroglu or @TOGSolid

OBN also has a huge amount of resources available so if you'd like to know how the heat scaling works, we have graphs for that! Want to see how your build will perform heat wise with constant firing? We have a simulator for that! Want to know the cooldown rate for a Large Pulse Laser? We have charts and stats for that! Want to know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Then you're a smartass! (though I'm sure Petra will end up graphing that as well)

The OBN staff is very open to new ideas for the site and constructive criticism. This is a site for the fans by the fans and we want it to be the best it can be so don't be shy to speak up.

We also have a live Podcast that airs on Sundays at 5PM PST at http://www.twitch.tv/theoosiks. We discuss the state of the game, recent news, and take any questions you may ask in the twitch stream. Archives are available on our twitch site. We will be moving to our own dedicated OBN Twitch channel soon and the OP will be updated when it happens.

MkE2jsl.png
1.) Flanking is god.
If there is a primary battle line and you're not in a mech that needs to be holding that line then circle around and pounce the stragglers/high value targets like LRM boats. Jumping the LRM boats is an especially game changing thing to do because once those LRMs stop flying PUGs get really emboldened and ballsy. Even if you die you will still be the big god damn hero. During Operation Lead Poisoning the pack I was in was doing this a lot and we were constantly wrecking house. Learning the maps is a huge part of this. With that same OLP group we were able to use the terrain to our advantage to successfully jump and annihilate packs of targets.

2.) Learn your range bands and proper positioning.
If you are a brawler then that doesn't necessarily mean you need to get in ASAP. Allow the fight to evolve a bit and wait for targets of opportunity. Go off to the sides and see if you have open lines to approach on to catch your enemies unaware. Conversely, if you are sniper and can still freely shoot things then why move in if you don't have to? Obviously, if you need to reposition to take advantage of the changing battle lines then do so but moving in just to move in? Nah, don't do this. This also kinda applies to brawlers since this is how you end up with a giant clusterfuck of people all at 10 meters trying to get hits in.

3.) Learn your mech.
Trying to get into a hill humping contest with a Stalker while you're in an Atlas? Bad idea. Your guns are low slung and you have to expose yourself a lot to use them. Doing it in a Jager? Brilliant. That mech's hardpoints are tailor made for this sort of thing. This also means using these hardpoints to your advantage and putting appropriate weapony in them. For instance, don't put your big guns in the lowest slung points on your mech. Keep em high and you'll be able to take advantage of any hills. Of course, this depends on your mech but this goes back to playing your chosen variant correctly. Don't use the 4X as a hill humper because all the big guns are super low slung. DO use it to keep people suppressed when you can and as a heavy fire support mech. Similarly, don't try to use a Victor as a frontline mech. You hit hard but don't have Atlas grade armor to absorb hits with. DO use an Atlas for that because it's a purpose built party crasher.

4.) Play medium mechs a lot.
Yes, really. When I went back to goofing off in my Hunchbacks after playing heavies and my brief stint with assaults in the Victor, I had realized just how hard my skills had truly slipped due to getting comfortable with the higher armor and firepower acting as a replacement for good situational awareness and positioning. Pick one with a specific role to flesh out your skills in that area. I.e. if you want to be a better brawler then run a HBK-4G. You will die a lot, you will get your ass kicked, and it will make you a better pilot.

5.) Patience can help a lot.
There are just as many times when hanging back and waiting for an ideal moment to jump in is just as advantageous as crashing the gates and going nuts. Especially in the current meta where a lot of stuff is out there that can vaporize you if you get too ballsy.
That said, there is a time and a place for coordinated, balls out gate crashing. Going in with your buddies all at once can do amazing things to break the enemy's lines but it has to be done carefully and at the right time which goes back to that whole fickle patience thing.

6.) Let the pubbies go first.
They tend to follow anyone that looks even remotely competent. Seeing as how we tend to love flanking maneuvers and speed we end up with a tendency to have the pubbies follow us when we're counting on them to blob to their usual locations. Wait a little bit at the start of the match before you strike out to do horrible things to the enemy's butts.

7.) Want some great fundamentals training? Don't be shy about taking your mech onto the training grounds and just cruising around checking the map out to learn it.
While you're doing that keep moving at high speeds while you shoot up the dummy mechs to learn to move and shoot fluidly. Circle around them while keeping your crosshair on the target via torso twisting until you don't have to think about it. Practice popping up behind a hill, acquiring your target, firing, and hiding as fast as possible until it becomes second nature. The more skills you commit to muscle memory, the better of a pilot you'll be. Remember, you fight like you train so train like you fight.

8.) Want some great aim training?
Pick up a copy of Unreal Tournament 2004 and setup a bot deathmatch with lightning guns only and the game speed mutator set to 150% speed. From here, practice getting headshots on the move in the training grounds. It's a hard target to hit in most mechs and it will help you fine tune your aim with MWO's weapons.

9.) Call your targets to aid in focus firing and for Kerensky's sake, press R to lock on to your targets!
With 12 vs 12 being the hot new thing, we have four more phonetic alphabet letters to learn to aid in target calling! For your reference here's the full list:
Radiotelephony_Spelling_Alphabet_%281955%29.jpg
0ZmnJRg.jpg
1.) A lot of times when emailing support they will have you run the official MWO repair tool located here: http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/115147-mwo-repair-tool-public-release/ Try this before going any more in depth with trying to fix things!
2.) A reinstall can do wonders if you're having problems with the bootstrap launcher (the patcher thing that pops up before you get the login window). Sometimes the uninstall goes wrong (because of course), so go here if it won't reinstall.
3.) Try manually deleting the shader cache (MWO should do this automatically, but sometimes fails and it gets corrupted). The post in the link also gives steps to set up a batch script to force the deletion each time MWO loads.
4.) This is a weird fix, but some people found that moving the install directory to another physical drive solves crashes. Literally cut/paste the directory and update shortcuts manually. Not sure if moving to another partition on the same drive helps.
5.) Force your video card to stop power-save throttling and disable ambient occlusion.
6.) Force multi-threading, in case the game isn't using all available cores.
Tips from @Cabezone!
7.) I recommend people run the repair tool even with a new installation. I've had crashing after a fresh install fixed by the tool.
8.) Setting my PC to high performance also fixed an issue I was having where Mechwarrior was set to some low powered mode and the video card wasn't able to run full out.

1344013124_mechwarrior-online-atlas.jpg
This is totally a placeholder while I get something else made up.

Odds and Ends!

wWuzwvJ.png
TOGSolid on

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Still a quality OP :D

Anywho, I might get on a bit today. Should be fun. Well, unless I'm running that Locust. Then it's just work.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    EnialisEnialis Registered User regular
    Honestly I basically stopped using the Locust once I elited the 5M, and I only really went past tweak to unlock Master for my Jenners. The Locust is the ultimate proof that the Spider is a hitbox problem not lag, at 20 kph faster the Locust is a coffin on legs.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    maybe I'll finally get around to elite-ing jenners

although, I suppose maybe I should go for master with them, since there's no other light chassis I really want to get it with

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    maybe I'll finally get around to elite-ing jenners

although, I suppose maybe I should go for master with them, since there's no other light chassis I really want to get it with

The aggravating thing you'll hit is that the borked SRMs means the missile variants have effectively lost a HUGE chunk of damage from their arsenal. The Jenner K is as lame as always and the Jenner-F hasn't lost a step, but the D versions really, really feel not having that double SRM4 wallop. Was one of my favorite mechs, until SRMs stopped working and hitting somebody with a chunk of them meant they just know you're behind them now. Since you're two energy hardpoints down from the F, you're kinda stuck with putting streaks on there to harass other lights and relying mostly on a mediocre laser complement.

Certainly doable, but just doesn't feel nearly as effective as when SRMs were working.

Ninja Snarl P on
  • Options
    HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    I still like the BLR-1S with quad 6s on em, but i cant help but feel that it will be waaaaaay more effective once SRMs are fixed. Its still brutal, just not as much as it should be. Going to focus on other mechs in the mean time. I still need to get working on shadowhawks and thunderbolts. Screw the locust. Unless you have a team thats rolling the other, death is all but certain.

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    SRM's can be nice when your up close and personal with someone.

But if you close distance or not makes all the difference in the world.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    HOLY FUCKBALLS!!!!

ZqFPpBE.jpg

HydroSqueegee on
    kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    HOLY FUCKBALLS!!!!

ZqFPpBE.jpg

Look on the bright side. You get to keep all the candy.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    HOLY FUCKBALLS!!!!

ZqFPpBE.jpg

Neat but not nearly as badass as this:
    baby_aliens_power_loader.jpg

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    So....where does the candy go?

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Oooookay. I kind of can't get over the awesomeness of that.

Also Moon's MW2:M reference for the motherfucking win.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Re: my AC/2 comment last thread

16U3T7w.jpg

Killed the last guy with my second to last shot. Used up 447/450 rounds of AC/2, no backup weapons.

Gotta work on my accuracy a bit I guess >.>

Serious lol @ weightmatching that game, though

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    3clipse wrote: »
    Oooookay. I kind of can't get over the awesomeness of that.

Also Moon's MW2:M reference for the motherfucking win.

I'm just glad someone spotted it!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    This is what I ended up with for my LCT-3M. It comes with Endo and Ferro by default, so I've been hesitant to strip either out. There's some dead weight as a result of a lack of slots. I might take the Ferro out and put another heatsink in, since this might run a little hot. Still haven't taken it for a spin. Also, I could get 2x AMS, but I'd really want 2x AMS ammo for that and it's kind of a tight fit.

[LCT-3M]: 5xSLAS, AMS, 190XL, DHS, Endo, Ferro

Also, the right arm in the mechlab has 8 armor when it should be 12 for the LCT-3M @Mvrck, so, bug reported.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

16U3T7w.jpg

Killed the last guy with my second to last shot. Used up 447/450 rounds of AC/2, no backup weapons.

Triple AC2s?

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    I'd like to use triple AC2 on the Shadowhawk, but being unable to chainfire the thing without the fuckawful insane heat kills it for me. I know I could just group fire them or whatever, but I hate using AC2s that way.

Just another huge, annoying bug, but no surprise there.

• Options
    581093_554093571325290_1452514309_n.jpg

Death's Hand Brigade playing for 25 hours straight (daylight savings) to raise money

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »

Triple AC2s?
    Triple AC/2, no backup weapons, no AMS, Final Destination

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    holy cow. im gonna jinx myself but im on a 7 game wining streak with the WANG. We should have lost the last match i just played, but somehow our last 2 jenners sealed the cap deal. It was so sad too. Therma, ran around the back side of the volcano to unclog the jam preventing our blob from advancing (traditional gridlock in the caldera), distract their entire team, get them to chase me, kill 2 before i die annnnnd the pubbies are still farting around in the caldera bunched up. needless to say, they all get picked off, but manage to kill 5 on their own. we're up on caps since the jenner duo did their job and the manage to kill off a fresh dragon before the cap limit is up.

HydroSqueegee on
    kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    Man, as fun as 5 small lasers is in that Locust, you are just so god damn fragile. It's terrible.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    My mighty WANG is like a ninja surgical instrument! depositing its load into the backside, then quickly vanishing!

:winky:

HydroSqueegee on
    kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    Mech 1: What hit me?!

Mech 2: It must be the legend....

Mech 1: You mean....

Mech 2: Yes.......the mighty Wangja!

• Options
    CycloneRangerCycloneRanger Registered User regular
    Cade wrote: »
    Mech 1: What hit me?!

Mech 2: It must be the legend....

Mech 1: You mean....

Mech 2: Yes.......the mighty Wangja!

Mech 1: What? No, it was the legendary Guy Who Holds Down Alpha Strike at the Beginning of the Match.

• Options
    Nothing like getting your leg blown off in one LRM volley.

Fuck Locusts.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options

Fuck Locusts.

im not even bothering with them. move on to something else and save the frustration.

kx3klFE.png
  • Options

Fuck Locusts.

im not even bothering with them. move on to something else and save the frustration.

All my money is tied up in them, though. Gotta save up to kit out my next mech.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    hjparcinshjparcins Registered User regular
    Nmz5ji3.jpg

Guess I picked the right mech for this round.

Seriously though, starting to be annoyed by how many lights I'm seeing. What's up with that? If I stay at base for a minute I'm almost guaranteed to see 2-5 lights come running around the corner to fast cap.

• Options
    TiglissTigliss Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    So never realized that the dual AC20 Cicada was a thing... This guy camped base and cleaned up 4 lights as they came to cap.

Edit - little light in the armor...
    [CDA-3C]: 2xAC/20, 100STD, Endo

Tigliss on
    l7n41RV.png
  • Options
    Might be folks trying to speed grind cash. I could see it being faster to make money by quick-capping in a couple minutes than slogging through matches 8-10 minutes long which give mediocre payouts on wins and abysmal payouts on losses. Wouldn't count on it, but people will try anything.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    my favorite thing to do now is sit about 500m from the base around a corner or something in my five streak KTO-18 and wait for those lights to show up

surprise!

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options

Fuck Locusts.

my condolences. :(

sell 2?

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    in other news, the WANGing streak has come to an end after 8 wins in a row. gotta be some record there.

i knew we were going to lose as soon as both our stalkers declared they were LRM boats. they managed triple digit damage at least. 4 others on our team couldnt though. Including a K2 with 20 damage... I topped the damage chart with 375 damage 1 kill 4 assists.

kx3klFE.png
  • Options

Fuck Locusts.

my condolences. :(

sell 2?

I don't sell mechs. I'll probably end up alternating with my Ilya, let that do some of the heavy lifting.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    Tigliss wrote: »
    So never realized that the dual AC20 Cicada was a thing... This guy camped base and cleaned up 4 lights as they came to cap.

Haha, 14 shots. Welp, don't miss.

Or get stuck fighting a Spider.

• Options
    ErlkönigErlkönig Seattle, WARegistered User regular

Worse than that: 7 shots (presuming the intent is to use both barrels :P )

| Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
  • Options
    Erlkönig wrote: »

Yeesh, that's like... half of what you need to kill a Spider, so you're just rolling the dice with that build. :P

• Options
    GogDogGogDog Registered User regular
    Erlkönig wrote: »

Yeesh, that's like... half of what you need to kill a Spider, so you're just rolling the dice with that build. :P

Its definitely a gimped build..but...it reminds me of a drop where me and 3 other lights raced to the enemy base on canyon and started capping. We were just minding our own business....then one of the lights gets 1 shotted. We turned around to notice the k2 that had powered up in the ravine behind the base (one of the bases on canyon has a ravine behind it) with dual ac20s....we turn around and start racing towards him....but whether it was divine guidance, or an excellent pilot, he 1 shotted each of us in the time it took for us to get to him. It was crazy. Each shot produced a kill indicator.

Gogdog_zps44bc786f.png
  • Options
    More fantastic games last night! Shame i petered out around 1 ish. Long days catching up with me.

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    AvalonGuardAvalonGuard Registered User regular
    Good Morning Outreach starts in 15 minutes over at twitch.tv/outreach_news. Come join us!

• Options
    jjae2123jjae2123 Registered User regular
    Pubbies are rocking it tonight, we're on a great team streak right now!