Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Crusader Kings 2; Charlemagne vs Carloman, Fratricide 2.0

19495969798100»

• SanguineAngelSanguineAngel Lord Centre of the UniverseRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Hi folks!

We have decided to release one more patch before the next expansion goes live. It is going to be fairly minor, meant only to address the most annoying issues. However, the next expansion patch (2.4) is geared towards cleaning the house and will take care of myriads of old outstanding bugs and issues.educe" action from "Way of Life".

5. Wife upset that you have a lover - herself

As with the majority of bugs in CK2 this makes almost perfect sense.

SanguineAngel on
    steam_sig.png
    jakobaggerElvenshaeShadowhopeCommander Zoom
  • SqueezeSqueeze Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    So I was trying to figure out how to take the rest of Scotland as the king of Wale/England when a crusade for Greece went off. I figured that I was bored enough and wanted to make use of my ridiculous amounts of heavy cav. Then after kicking asses and taking names my sixty year old king hears that the king of scotland is dead. His heir is his sixteen year old, attractive daughter. Now, my kings only son had died. He was looking at being succeeded by some dynastic cousins who could be generously described as... spillage. If anything could get him home from getting his war on in a timely fashion, it would be the chance to knock up his greatest foes beautiful daughter (This game makes you a monster.) to create an heir to three thrones. In true badass grampa fashion my king accidentally won the crusade smashing through a few enemy armies that got in his way. He is now kind of the king of Greece as well. Huh. Now I have the logistical nightmare of a whole kingdom on the other side of europe and getting my boy elected heir before he kicks the bucket. I gave away Greece to family, but somehow still have a few counties over there that I can't seem to give to the new king of greece? I am considering trying this a few different ways via save scumming, but if I can't manage something I may just give the boy anything he isn't set to inherit right before my ruler kicks it. ...this is the SECOND time the empire of britannia has literally fallen into my lap. Power couples are always interesting.

Squeeze on
  • ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    It looks like we're nearing the end of this thread. Does anyone have any objections to me making the new one when I get home from work tonight?

EDIT: New thread.

Shadowhope on
    Dinosaurs were made up by the CIA to discourage time travel.
  • nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
    my only objection is that I won't have it bookmarked anymore and will have to find it :-1:

camo_sig2.png
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    my only objection is that I won't have it bookmarked anymore and will have to find it :-1:

Someone shoooooould link the new one in here.

Because I'm not gonna go find it otherwise. =P

syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    I thought I had taken a screenshot, but I guess not...

Apparently, after tiring of the seduction perk and having a shit tonne of babies, (Get genius ladies for my sons, then seduce them), I went for the family perk. A message pops up that I love spending family time with one of my daughters....

Who died 24 years ago of pneumonia.

Interesting fact, despite fathering nearly a dozen bastards, antagonizing my wife (who I stupidly made my spymaster), my sons, and local lords, getting the lover's pox, I managed to rule until age 79, dying of old age. No attempts were ever made on my life. (After spending 75+ years on the throne. Also, I got the "Confessor" title.....

• ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Dinosaurs were made up by the CIA to discourage time travel.
    Elvenshae