As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's Play [XCOM : Enemy Within] Your Planet. Your Fight. Join Today!

• Options
    TakelTakel Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    cB557 wrote: »
    Takel wrote: »
    I have seen Avenger guns in person, separated from an A-10. That day, I learned if there is a god, he/she loves their dakka.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!T There's lots of little things that I love about the A-10 and its relationship with the GAU-8/A. It's mounted off-centre to the craft so that the barrel in the firing position is actually centre-lined, the fact that the cannon produces enough recoil force to offset more than half of the thrust from its engines. And no, I don't care what people say. The A-10 is not ugly.
    FTFY

Fix acknowledged and gladly accepted.
    Isn't the A-10 being 'replaced' with that sorry excuse called the F-35 as one of its many conflicting roles?

Takel on
    Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Gotta justify sinking all those billions into shiny high-tech toys and keep the money flowing somehow!

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    I have seen Avenger guns in person, separated from an A-10. That day, I learned if there is a god, he/she loves their dakka.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!T There's lots of little things that I love about the A-10 and its relationship with the GAU-8/A. It's mounted off-centre to the craft so that the barrel in the firing position is actually centre-lined, the fact that the cannon produces enough recoil force to offset more than half of the thrust from its engines. And no, I don't care what people say. The A-10 is not ugly.
    FTFY

Isn't the A-10 being 'replaced' with that sorry excuse called the F-35 as one of its many conflicting roles?

The current proposal is for the A-10 fleet to be considered for retirement in 2021.

The argument about it's retirement is over whether or not a multirole airframe with a larger range (the F-35) or a mission-oriented airframe with a limited range (the A-10) will better suit the needs of the USAF in the future.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Damn, it feels good to have an elbow rocket. I have no idea why the docs tried to discourage me from getting this. Plus, I can triple my alcohol intake without getting drunk!

• Options
    Really potentially OT but potentially In Character due to my 'role' in this LP...

I could very well be misled/misinformed over the whole cludge surrounding the perpetually over-budget and delayed F-35, but I've read some rather scary articles which paint a very bleak future for the F-35 due to the inane VTOL/STOL requirements imposed by the US Marines, which itself is a result of events in WW2. Basically the VTOL requirement sabotaged every other aspect of the F-35. The 'Harrier' VTOL jet is a failed concept because you're trying to get a jet aircraft, which derives its lift from its wings, to take off using only its main engine power and you're directing really hot exhaust gases downwards at very high speeds. That's why the Harrier has such short stubby wings; they needed to cut down on its weight; which of course then affects its flight characteristics.

Now the F-35 does do something rather interesting in having a centre-lift fan as well as having a vectored main engine nozzle. But the fan still screws things up because it has to be wide, which then blocks the rear view of the pilot, you screw up internal bay capacity by lugging around a fan that's only used for take off and even when you scrap the fan for the non-VTOL version, you're sharing the same body shape so you're still stuffed for visibility and aerodynamics. Of course, you can get around the limited internal bay capacity by using external hardpoints... if you weren't trying to make a stealth fighter. Then there's the single engine. I can't remember the rationale behind the single engine design but the reason for two engines is greater reliability and damage resistance if one gets hit/shot out/malfunctions.

To make matters 'worse' (depending on your point of view), the Chinese 'copy' of the F-35 corrects the design flaws by reshaping the body as there's no VTOL requirements, sticks a second engine and from simulations done by some respected source (sorry, I don't have the links on me) a simulated conflict results in a total thrashing of the F-35 at the hands of its copy. Sure, the F-22 had an impact at the beginning of the simulated conflict, but the limited numbers, engagement times and long turn over before being ready again meant that the F-35's weaknesses were really brought to the fore.

Anyhow, great to see a Muton go airbourne.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    I thought that the avalanche was a nuclear weapon and the reason we can run the Phoenix cannons is because we can craft the alloy into rounds (whereas the standard DU wasn't hard enough)

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Yeah, that's what I thought... which was why I wrote my audio log as it were... then again, looking back the VooDoos are being described as being slow while I said they were hypersonic (because they are if you look at the holo-globe)

• Options
    According to the original XCOM lore, yes, the Avalanche was a nuclear weapon.

I consider the XCOM lore to be a bit cheesy for my tastes, so I'm ignoring it.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Darn, which means my audio logs are out-of-sync with the current universe... I shall have to rewrite/retcon

• Options
    m66.jpg
    m67.jpg
    m68.jpg

DIRECTOR'S LOG
    MAY 18TH, 2015

...Goddamn thing is still hollering, even though the lab has assured me that they totally burned-out it's brain. If it keeps this up, I swear to God I'm going to get someone to cauterize it's mouth shut.

m69.jpg

Delta-3 immediately sign-up for the bio-engineering program. She'll be out for 9 days with testing, therapy and, of course, the procedure itself - hopefully this program proves to be as fruitful as the MEC initiative.

m70.jpg

The rest of Delta received almost no down time after returning from Egypt; we got a call in from Leon, Mexico. More abduction activity.

They hopped right back on Big Bird - no complaints, no questions asked.

m71.jpg

...These are some of the best people I've ever worked with in my life.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular

FTFY

From what I understand, that may never happen in large numbers. The A-10 and Spooky are essentially irreplaceable as air to ground gunships for at least the next few decades.

All the more ridiculous considering how overpriced the F-35 is for its role.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    The less said about the F-35, the better.

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    Down time is easy when I can run sleep_mode.exe and set it to wake me up in 7200 seconds.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    I love anything that makes me better at killing filthy xenos. Glad to test out the gene mods commander.

Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    1.jpg

MAY 18TH, 2015. 1948 HOURS.
    OPERATION SACRED FATHER
    LEON, MEXICO
    Director: Delta, report status.
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": Status yellow, HQ. No sign of ET activity in the LZ. Sweeping.

2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg

DELTA-7 "Rainfall": Contact! Squids!
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": ...HQ wants us to start referring to them as 'Seekers', Rain--
    DELTA-7 "Rainfall": Well fuck them. They're squids.
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": Cluster-up, Delta. Just wait for them to uncloak.

5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg

DELTA-5 "Anubis": ...Why do they uncloak before trying to jump someone?
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": Mouths and gift horses, Delta-5.

9.jpg

DELTA-7 "Rainfall": Visual on Meld cache. Moving in.

10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
    13.jpg

DELTA-7 "Rainfall": Contacts! Holy shit, this place is crawling, Delta!
    DELTA-5 "Anubis": I've got one!

14.jpg
    15.jpg

DELTA-7 "Rainfall": Great shot! Lannie, can you get a rocket over here?
    DELTA-8 "Lanrutcon": ...Sorry, Rain; angle is no good.

16.jpg
    17.jpg

DELTA-7 "Rainfall": How about now?
    DELTA-8 "Lanrutcon": Love you, girl.

18.jpg

DELTA-8 "Lanrutcon": ...Shit. Skinnies.
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": We'll keep 'em off you, Lannie. Just write Rain that poem she was asking for.

19.jpg
    20.jpg

DELTA-4 "Notorious": Mr. Clean incoming.

21.jpg
    22.jpg
    23.jpg

DELTA-4 "Notorious": That sparklin' shine.
    DELTA-2 "Bethryn": Smoke's rolling.

24.jpg
    25.jpg
    26.jpg
    27.jpg
    28.jpg
    29.jpg

DELTA-4 "Notorious": Yup. You boys are in some shit.

30.jpg
    31.jpg
    32.jpg

DELTA-4 "Notorious": Keep outta my fuckin' yard.

33.jpg
    34.jpg
    35.jpg
    36.jpg

DELTA-1 "Vegeta": Okay, that's a wrap, Delta. Motion trackers are clear. Let's clean it up. Lannie, go grab whatever's left of the Skinny that Bethryn blasted.
    DELTA-1 "Lanrutcon": Copy.

37.jpg

DELTA-2 "Bethryn": ...No! Lannie! BEHIND YOU! AREA IS NOT--

38.jpg
    39.jpg

DELTA-1 "Lanrutcon": --UURRRRRK--
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": DELTA 3!
    DELTA-2 "Bethryn": YOU SON OF A BITCH!

40.jpg
    41.jpg

DELTA-1 "Vegeta": LANNIE! LANNIE!
    DELTA-1 "Lanrutcon": ...you said... ...clear...
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": HQ! HQ! We've got a woman down and... Lannie, don't you dare close your eyes! LANNIE!
    Director: ...Her vitals are flatlined, Delta. Pack it up and come on home.
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": ...oh my God... ...what did I...

42.jpg
    Fucking Goddamn fucking...

So, here's the thing: You always want to count enemies in XCOM. Usually, I keep a running tally by using bottle caps, because I'm classy like that. Unfortunately, I decided to toss out my bottle caps yesterday... so I was just counting in my head for this mission.

And I only counted two Thin Men, because I'm an idiot.

Lanrutcon never had a prayer. I parked her in the wide open and told her to reload, thinking there was maybe a small pack on the other side of the map or something. Nope.

Cause of first casualty: failure to do Sesame Street level math.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    Dear commander Claus. I have been very good this year and have been cheering all the guys as they came off the sky ranger (and I know you keep sending them because they're your best), but I was hoping that I could convince you to deploy me with one of your upcoming teams. So far my ability to throw grenades has earned me an "adequate" rating, I can hit the target 60 percent of the time in simulated conditions (which is mostly people throwing things at me while I fire whatever gun they hand me in my boxers) and I'm able to follow orders like "run right up to the thin man and use your arc thrower which will probably crap out leaving you terribly vulnerable to his horrible plasma rifle of doom" without any problems at all.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still here :)

PS: Also, I promised that I'd get my nephew the foot of one of those sectoid jerks.

Gaddez Darkmoor.

• Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Audio log of Delta-1 "Vegeta": May 18th, 2015 22:45 hours
    We lost a dear friend today, and it was my fault. I thought it was clear.

*20 seconds of silence, coughs*

I'm having flashbacks to that night in the forest. The day the aliens landed. I was up on the Bruce, keeping an eye out for Black Bears. I had my rifle that day, as there were reports of a rabid bear mauling some campers. I was supposed to have support but one of the Rangers fell out of a tree so my backup was carrying him back. I volunteered to scout ahead on my own. After all, I knew those woods like the back of my hand.

It was this knowledge that ultimately saved me from that thing. We've encountered its kind already. Mutons? I think that's what the Director calls them. This was no regular Muton though. He was a head taller and full of rage.

I was too late though... that camp, and those kids... god that little girl. I heard their screams, ran as fast as I could...

*10 seconds of silence, followed by a low sob*

I failed Lannie just like I failed those kids. I know my actions to retake and defend that park saved so many lives. I know what I do now helps so many more people too. I just... can't get the image of the campsite out of my head.

Lannie reminded me of Sam. I really hope she's okay. Ottawa hasn't been hit too hard yet right? I'll have to go have a word with the Director.

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    ...fuck. That's rough, Commander.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Audio Log of rookie Clark "Heenato" Vivian dated May 18th.

"I was going to start off the log bitching about nothing to do, but then I heard the news. The first casualty. I didn't know Lanrutcon that well, but she was a damn fine soldier. Vegeta seemed to have taken it really hard. I ain't gonna pretend I know how he's feeling, I cant. All I can do is help dull the pain.

I smuggled in some booze when I signed up. Was gonna save it for when we won the war...a celebration and all that, but I think this is probably a better use. Gonna see if I can find Vegeta once the dropship returns. First round is on me.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Audio Log of Delta-7 AKA Sergeant Penny "Rainfall" Campbell
    Christ. It's always the fucking suits that get you. Sure, these are alien suits wielding plasma guns that outclass any weaponry our boys in the lab have managed to cook up, and they're full of hideous poison acid blood that melts your lungs, but still. Always the fucking office politicians that take down a good soldier. And now the downsides of being stuck in a robot body come through. I can taste the raw vodka but it's not getting me drunk.

Fuck. There's going to be hell to pay on our next mission.
    God damn it's always something like that. It's pretty hard to lose soldiers in Classic once you know what you're doing and have a few MECs, but XCOM still happens to you no matter what.

I really hope Newfoundland pops soon for the horrible tension and doom.

• Options
    LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    You asshole :( look what you've gone and done.

War is bullshit.

Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • Options
    Lanrutcon wrote: »

War is bullshit.

Don't blame me!

Blame the bottle caps!

Those Goddamn miserable, incompetent bottle caps!

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Yeesh. Not even I coulda taken a beating like that. So long, Lanrutcon; I hardly knew ye.

• Options
    LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    The Ender wrote: »

War is bullshit.

Don't blame me!

Blame the bottle caps!

I am the memorial wall, it seems.

Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I wish I knew what to say, but I don't. Not cut out for that kind of stuff.

I just want to remind everyone that sticking walls and stuff between yourself and areas you can't really see yet is always a good idea.
    Also, why do Seekers uncloak before going in for a strangle?

WotanAnubis on
  • Options
    The Ender wrote: »

War is bullshit.

Don't blame me!

Blame the bottle caps!

Perhaps you should take to using shot glasses instead of bottle caps?

• Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Audio log of Delta-1 "Vegeta": May 19th, 2015 02:23 hours
    *addendum to previous log*

Just found out from the Director that Ottawa is looking grim. He says there's hope though. He said a message from Sam got through while we were on our last mission. I guess she's in Newfoundland doing research? Some small fishing village on the coast, way out of the way of all of this. I thought they'd need her to stay in the capital and use her expertise there, finding a way to get a leg up on these bastards but I guess she's been extracted to the coast on some top secret research mission. The Director assures me she is in no danger.

I was worried my big sister was going to get into some trouble and need rescuing but I'm glad the roles didn't reverse this time. I'm still half expecting her to show up on one of our missions when things get hot and pull my ass out of the fire... I do have a tendency to get ahead of myself and she was always there for me growing up. I know I'll I need Sam after all this is done.

Newfoundland eh? I'm just glad she's safe.

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    --<<##ACCESSING MEMORY
    ----##CUE REPLAY
    OPERATION SACRED FATHER
    MAY 18TH, 2015. 2003 HOURS.
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": Okay, that's a wrap, Delta. Motion trackers are clear. Let's clean it up. Lannie, go grab whatever's left of the Skinny that Bethryn blasted.
    DELTA-8 "Lanrutcon": --UURRRRRK--
    DELTA-1 "Vegeta": HQ! HQ! We've got a woman down and... Lannie, don't you dare close your eyes! LANNIE!
    ----##VIDEO FEED ENDS
    --<<##ACCESSING MEMORY
    ----##CUE REPLAY
    ----##VIDEO FEED ENDS
    --<<##ACCESSING MEMORY
    ----##CUE REPLAY
    ----##VIDEO FEED ENDS
    --<<##ACCESSING MEMORY
    ----##CUE REPLAY
    ----##VIDEO FEED ENDS
    ----DELETE VIDEO? Y/N....................
    "Hey, Notorius... Are you feeling ok?"
    --<<##AUDIO PICKUP, VOICE RECOGNITION Connely, Tobias, MEC Technician
    ----##N
    ----##MOVE VIDEO -> XENO.HATRED
    "I am fine. Connely."

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    We received word that one of the XCOM soldiers fell in battle today.

As foretold in the codex, humanity shall struggle and fall against the forces of He Who Sleeps.

Our preparations draw to a close.

Soon we shall rise and awaken Him, to rule this miserable world in His stead, at His behest.

She was the first.

She will not be the last.

He stirs

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Is that a requisition form for a Kinetic Striker, Notorious?

Good news, rookies! We've got a vacancy.
    Bad news too: We have a vacancy.

Takel on
  • Options
    The fist is too easy, Takel. They feel it for about a tenth of a millisecond before lights out.
    Save your ammo, and let them burn...

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    report-20.jpg

DIRECTOR'S LOG
    MAY 18TH, 2015

What is EWOP?

Because that's the question I really need to be asking myself right now, in the middle of having to watch a black bag get wheeled out of the Skyranger and write a note that may or may not ever reach the family of the person... former family of the former person... within said black bag about their distinguished service.

What the fuck is EWOP?

I guess it's just my worst Goddamn nightmare, that's all. I mean, after I went radio silence with Delta I thought, "Well, it doesn't get much worse than that,"

Nope. It sure fucking does get much worse than that.

The entire exotic weapons program is gone. All of it. Just gone. They took the laser weapons, scrapped our preliminary research into heavier plasma weapons, confiscated the ET munitions... and, to just put a cherry on top of it all, we now have an EWOP babysitter on base, 'supervising' R&D. Anything he doesn't like us poking into? Nope! Gone.

This is fucking insane. I'm trying to arrange for counselling for Delta, schedule a one-on-one talk with Delta-1, deal with the shock and grief reverberating throughout the base while also making sure that we're still all getting our work done... and now this EWOP bullshit just pours all over my face.

If I thought I could live with myself afterward, I'd just walk right now.

But I'm pretty sure I couldn't.
    'EWOP'? What is going on, Ender?

Okay - even with the casualty I stupidly took, we are now reaching what would normally be Cruise Control Mode in Classic. Basically, after Lasers + Carapace, you have nothing to fear: the tech curve is nice and gentle leading up to the Plasmatastic end game. Even the new Mechtoids and buffed Sectopods aren't much of a threat when you're running full plasma, or even just Plasma + some Laser.

I'm going to shake this up:

We're going to beat the game with as much conventional tech as we can get away with (while still having fun). Borgs and super soldiers are in, because that is Fun. We need one Psionic soldier & one Firestorm to win the game, so we're getting those. Plasma? Lasers? Titan / Archangel armor? Blaster bombs? Alien 'nades? All of that stuff is banned by the XCOM bureaucrats - and this includes air-to-air weapons. Yes, this means that we are basically guaranteed to lose 3 Interceptors if / when a Battleship shows-up. Them's the breaks (EMP is still allowed, because EMP is an Earthly technology).

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    TO: Counter OPs
    RE: Secretary Fish

My congratulations on landing that particular fish. Continue to impede our foes support.

Your sons are now safe.

He stirs

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    I was wondering how this would turn into a meat grinder after lasers and carapace.

you are insanely genius, @the ender

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Since EU came out, I've been wondering if restricting tech to modern levels would be doable. Never worked up the nerve to try it myself. Godspeed, The Ender.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I wish I knew what to say, but I don't. Not cut out for that kind of stuff.

I just want to remind everyone that sticking walls and stuff between yourself and areas you can't really see yet is always a good idea.
    Also, why do Seekers uncloak before going in for a strangle?

Why, indeed? If we can't think of a motivation, I reckon it would be because they don't have a choice. Maybe that can tell us something useful about adversary tech.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    EWOP? I see much heavier losses in our future.
    From resigning myself to being stuck on the sidelines, I'm now resigning myself to an early grave.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Heh, after you posted about undercounting the number of x-rays in the main XCOM thread, I was a bit worried this time.

Edit: Posted this while on the previous page. Sorry.

Y'know, if you ever get an order from a nation for laser weapons, you could repurpose that as the Council allowing them to be used.

cB557 on
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    .... Wow, kinetic weapons only? We still get Reaper rounds, right?

And those 'Phalanx' Cannons? They're just modified GAU-8/As so they're A-OK right?

Edit:
    Oh yeah, just in case it isn't obvious, any audio logs I do in character is just that. In character. It does not contain any opinion whatsoever so if my character cusses and really hammers on decisions or events that happen, it's just in character.

Takel on
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Audio Log - 2015, May 18 2353 hours
    Source: Captain Jani "Takel" Kirkegaard - Designated Pilot of Raven-3
    Well, shit has just hit the fan. We suffered our first casualty during a tactical op. That was something we were all bracing ourselves for, anyone who claims otherwise and that we'll get through this war without a drop of our blood being spilt was just being naive and idealistic. Lady Luck has been blessing us with her presence thus far, but now she's gone to find another man.

That's not the worst of it. We've got some paper pushing pencil neck parachuting in from High Command, demanding explanations for the loss of Lt. Lanrutcon. Shit happens, Delta Team, who have been in and out of conflict zones non-stop for three months especially the last week had a lapse of concentration. Nope, those pricks who haven't seen a single Xeno that wasn't already pulverised, fried or riddled with bullet holes have decided that our brand new weapons and the Xeno's Over Technology were at fault. Just as we were fighting back, our sword has been sheathed.

I hate betting on these odds, but every week that passes, we are going to get more disadvantaged. The Xenos would be laughing if they knew what was happening, while they are getting reinforcements and heavier gear from who knows where, we'll be plinking away with our pea shooters.

Just what exactly this... 'EWOP' directive will do to us is going to be inter-
    -- UNKNOWN NOISE --
    {sigh}
    * CLICK *
    Kirkegaard.
    Report to the hanger in 15? What is this about? If it's the kill marker I painted, I can assure you no one is going to get a clear look at what that thin-
    Right, EWOP briefing.
    * CLICK *

Well, let's see what shit hole we're going to find ourselves in. I don't fancy facing off anything bigger than what I shot down with just missiles again.

~END OF FILE~

Takel on