As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

GOTY Starring Giant Bomb

19495969798100»

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Luigi have you lived in that kind freezing temperature? I honestly believe living in the sweltering heat is more liveable than the freezing cold

I do wish that for a week a year that it got so cold I didn't have to go to work and could sit inside and play video games guilt free

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    What's great is that here in the summer is regularly gets to that high temperature so I get to experience both sides!

Wait, did i say great? I mean crappy.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Luigi have you lived in that kind freezing temperature? I honestly believe living in the sweltering heat is more liveable than the freezing cold

I do wish that for a week a year that it got so cold I didn't have to go to work and could sit inside and play video games guilt free

No you are probably right, I love the cold but freezing is likely past my preferences.

I fucking hate the heat, though, that's why I appreciate Australian winters because they are the right temperature for me.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Isoldae wrote: »
    Just because you didn't start the fight doesn't mean you didn't murder someone.

Murder in self defense is still murder.

Holy shit no its not

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Tef wrote: »

No you are probably right, I love the cold but freezing is likely past my preferences.

I fucking hate the heat, though, that's why I appreciate Australian winters because they are the right temperature for me.

You are in the wrong state, my friend!

Get ye to Hobart!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Isoldae wrote: »
    Just because you didn't start the fight doesn't mean you didn't murder someone.

Murder in self defense is still murder.

Holy shit no its not

Yeah like, by it's very definition

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    The best game to combine two disparate genres is Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure

Just

Just putting that out there

Who says Vow has bad opinions

Who said it

I'll fight you

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Then put up your dukes, sir.

To be fair, though, I don't think all his opinions are bad. Just the one concerning Brütal Legend.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    Elaro wrote: »
    Then put up your dukes, sir.

To be fair, though, I don't think all his opinions are bad. Just the one concerning Brütal Legend.

I think that people were right to be upset that they were explicitly advertised something the game was not

I'm not sure if that makes it a bad game but I was certainly upset

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    @ashcroft and the other folks that sent me some suggestions on getting Lunar 2 to work, thanks!

I ended up borrowing my friends slim PS2, and the disc switch worked fine. Now I'm just going to make a save right at the beginning of disc 2 and 3 so I can just load those if I ever need to switch the disc in the future, so I can just load those files and skip the disc switch.

turtleant on
    X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    AGDQ2014 JUST CHANGED SPEEDRUNNING FOREVER AGAIN BUT IN A BAD WAY THIS TIME

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options

WHAT HAPPENED FARG

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular

SEE FOR YOURSELF

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular

BULLSHIT THIS IS AMAZING

• Options

SEE FOR YOURSELF

I'M AT WORK AND THATS A LOT OF DUDES DRESSED AS ANIME WOMEN CAN YOU GIVE ME A SUMMARY

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Square Enix Montreal's next-gen Hitman has been cancelled, they're working on an iOS/Android Hitman instead.

• Options
    a bunch of dudes dressed as anime women playing sonic r while singing to a dead quiet audience

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    fbxqXj9.jpg

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    I think

I think maybe I'm getting old

The internet is just weird to me now

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Video Games

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    come on now RACE

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    I don't know about you
    but I can feel the sunshine.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    It says a lot that in the year 2014 I can say stuff like this no longer even phases me

• Options
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/06/tech/california-crop-circle-hoax/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Ok

I'm switching to AMD next time I buy a computer

This is dumb as hell

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I think

Dudes dressed up as anime ladies is pretty old hat though.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/06/tech/california-crop-circle-hoax/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Ok

I'm switching to AMD next time I buy a computer

This is dumb as hell

Ditto.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I think

Dudes dressed up as anime ladies is pretty old hat though.

The combination of everything going on there is pretty weird though

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    42 below
    I can't even comprehend that kind of cold

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    I prefer cooler temperatures but in my experience extremely high temperatures (90s or 100+s) or more bearable than extremely low temperatures because, in general, it's easier to cool off than warm up. Like, all you need is some cold drink, or better yet a dip in a pool/lake/ocean, to quickly lower your body temperature. Warming up, especially your extremities, can take a lot longer. Luckily I live in a temperate zone so haha, suckers, I rarely have to deal with either.

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    42 below
    I can't even comprehend that kind of cold

Oddly, there is a point where it makes no difference to how it feels.

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Gundi wrote: »
    I prefer cooler temperatures but in my experience extremely high temperatures (90s or 100+s) or more bearable than extremely low temperatures because, in general, it's easier to cool off than warm up. Like, all you need is some cold drink, or better yet a dip in a pool/lake/ocean, to quickly lower your body temperature. Warming up, especially your extremities, can take a lot longer. Luckily I live in a temperate zone so haha, suckers, I rarely have to deal with either.

I couldn't disagree more. In 110 weather, nothing short of a powerful air conditioner can cool you down, but in sub-zero temperatures, you can bundle up. We generate our own heat!

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    It is negative 17 out

Sounds like a great day to finally get into Rust

But I would have to leave my house to go get a Steam card to pay for it

vlcsnap-81003.png

there was time now...

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    It is negative 17 out

Sounds like a great day to finally get into Rust

But I would have to leave my house to go get a Steam card to pay for it

vlcsnap-81003.png

there was time now...

Wait why

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Humidity is the real killer when it comes to heat, in my experience.

Like, I am so incredibly spoiled for weather in Southern California. It's our "winter" right now and it is going to get up to 73 today. What a joke. And sure it can get up into the 100s in the summer but with no humidity that is nothing.

Weather where I live in Japan blows. In the summer it only gets up into the 90s but with close to 100% humidity you can't stop sweating. And in the winter it never gets colder than 15 degrees. But there is no insulation and no central heating. So you basically are always cold. You wake up cold, go to work cold, get home cold, and go to bed cold.

Kind of dreading my flight back to work just for the weather.

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    Gundi wrote: »

I couldn't disagree more. In 110 weather, nothing short of a powerful air conditioner can cool you down, but in sub-zero temperatures, you can bundle up. We generate our own heat!

Don't bring science into this, Ronnie.

• Options
    Well, that's just, like, my opinion, man!

• Options
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    Well, that's just, like, my opinion, man!

Woah

You like

Totally turned that on its head bro

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    So what's the general feeling on Oculus Rift if they announce PS4 support for it today like it's heavily rumored they will?

Everything Patrick said about horror games using the thing has me thinking it's a big no-no for me personally

I don't think I am ready for or even want that kind of immersion in my games

This discussion has been closed.