Options

The [College Basketball] thread that thinks it knows better than Bilas (details in OP)

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    my championship game is gone

somehow still at 75%

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Is not going to impact the game but that was a stupid technical foul call on that dunk in the Florida game.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    The continuing adventures of UCLA getting knocked out by Florida in the tournament because they can't not set us up to play each other.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Damn, looks like Arizona has this game

• Options
    RinderRinder Registered User regular
    Scottie Wilbekin with the circus shots! Him turning it on in the second half was huge. Having Prather and Young with four fouls each spelled a scary stretch there.
    Also that T-foul on Prather was a load of crap.

• Options
    Rinder wrote: »
    Scottie Wilbekin with the circus shots! Him turning it on in the second half was huge. Having Prather and Young with four fouls each spelled a scary stretch there.

Ehh, he hung on the rim when the game was over. He deserved it.

Either way, you guys played really well.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Nirya wrote: »
    Rinder wrote: »

Ehh, he hung on the rim when the game was over. He deserved it.

Either way, you guys played really well.

Going at that speed I think he did it so he wouldn't fly off. Doesn't matter tho.

• Options
    Yeah, that was hanging to save his ass from getting busted, not to show off.

• Options
    The point is there was no one around him and he went for the show-off dunk. That's what they dinged him for I think.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    Goddamn I was all kinds of tense on the late night games. Great comeback from Arizona. Florida-Dayton is going to be one heck of a game on Saturday.

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Tomorrow has a whole load of amazing games.

Louisville/Kentucky

Michigan State/Virginia

Yes

Please

The other ones look fun too but I am way more excited about those two.

• Options
    Kentucky playing Louisville is the game of the year for me.

Only rivalry I enjoy more is when Kentucky plays IU

• Options
    WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    SirToasty wrote: »
    Tomorrow has a whole load of amazing games.

Louisville/Kentucky

Michigan State/Virginia

Yes

Please

The other ones look fun too but I am way more excited about those two.
    Kentucky playing Louisville is the game of the year for me.

Only rivalry I enjoy more is when Kentucky plays IU

Still too soon.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• Options
    ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    Friday early evening games: Michigan and UCONN leading their games at the half by 11 and 10, respectively.

Michigan's offense seems to be moving pretty well against Tennessee's defense while UCONN is hitting a great number of their 3's.

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • Options
    Tennessee making a game here in the last minute.

• Options
    Holy fuck... Michigan is giving this game away

• Options
    Man.. They give Michigan the flop!

• Options
    Quad post but I don't give a fuck!

Kentucky!

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    I'm actually more upset about Kentucky advancing than I was about my own teams getting bounced

bleh

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Wow. I missed all 4 today. One was decided last week but still. Shit. And since those were the only games I had different from Bobble (I think???), I'm officially out of the running for first.

• Options
    Sorry, Dayton. You had a great run, but Florida will not be denied. Down by 14 at the half.

• Options
    I give credit to Dayton for fighting back in the second half of that game. We got lucky that they didn't hit more 3's since we left a ton open for them.
    The size difference was the biggest factor. They couldn't get points in the paint and were killed on the boards.

• Options
    Ugh, seems like none of Arizona's shots were falling in the last few minutes of the first half but still up by 3. Wisconsin is keeping it close and is doing a great job out-rebounding AZ.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Holy shit I cannot believe this offensive foul call on Arizona in overtime. NCAA refs are fucking insane.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Yeah, that was a weak call. He did push off, but you don't whistle that, especially in OT in a tournament game.

Still: GO BADGERS!

• Options
    Well, shit...

Gotta give it to Wisconsin. They played some tough and frustrating defense down the road and really threw Arizona off their game. Never really felt that AZ were in sync offensively throughout the game and were relying too much on second chances and threes.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Second time Tony Greene has decided a high profile game that way this season!

Such bullshit

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Pretty sure it was the right call.

• Options
    It was a really weak push. That call gets ignored more than 50% of the time and should be ignored 100% during final seconds of overtime.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    If it's a foul in the first minute, it's a foul in the last minute, in my opinion.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I'm the only one in my bracket pool with the chance at a correct final four.

And I hella like Michigan over Kentucky and MSU over Uconn.

Three B1G teams in the final four? Hell. Yes.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    If it's a foul in the first minute, it's a foul in the last minute, in my opinion.

If that were true like 90% of games would be decided by referees and that would suck.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    If it's a foul in the first minute, it's a foul in the last minute, in my opinion.i

If that were true like 90% of games would be decided by referees and that would suck.

But a referee deciding not to call a foul is still deciding the game.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    So Shabazz Napier is some malevolent being hell-bent on ruining brackets, right?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Looks like I need Michigan to win today to get sole possession of first place and then they or UCONN win out the rest of the way to win the group bracket challenge.

Go Wolverines and Huskies!

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    My final four tho...

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHHHH, KENTUCKY!!!

• Options
    HARRISON!!!!!! FUUUUCK YEAH!!!

• Options
    KENTUCKY IN THE FINAL FOUR AND I'M HOLDING SHIFT NOT USING CAPS LOCK!

• Options
    BorommakotBorommakot Registered User regular
    Ugh, there is a distinct possibility of a Kentucky - Connecticut championship game, in which case I'll be rooting for structural failure.