As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

some strangeness this afternoon

Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with ragefrom a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
Getting logged out a lot, and just a moment ago I was redirected from my bookmarks page to one that told me vanilla was installed with a click to continue button. Do I need to call for an young priest and an old priest?

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    In addition to the "Vanilla is installed!" page, I also ended up on a "service temporarily unavailable" page.

• Options
    Tim is on the InternetTim is on the Internet On the Internet Edmonton, ABRegistered User regular
    Vanilla is so installed right now.

Discord: TimIsOnTheInternet#0056
    Steam: TimIsOnSteam
    Battle.net: TimIsOnBnet#1745
    Switch: SW-7012-4788-7410
    PSN: TimIsOnTheNet
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Icy is aware of the problem, and knowing him it'll be fixed by the time I post this.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Keeeeeeses! Mwuah!

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Been logged out a few times in the last hour or so. Not sure if it has to do with what's going on for Valentine's day or what.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Mom2KatMom2Kat Registered User regular
    I get logged out quite often. iPhone 5 current iOS 7 current chrome mobile browser and my home computer win 7 with most recent updates and current chrome.

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    I'm still getting sort of signed out fairly frequently. Specifically, if I load a forum it loads as if I'm signed out, but if I then hit F5 and refresh it remembers I'm signed in and we're good to go.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    note that you're not actually logged out, the server just sends you a page as though you were for some reason. Usually a refresh fixes it, at least for me

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget