As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Swap Meet at PAX

SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
edited February 2014 in PAX East
I did this last year and it worked great, so figured this was a good time to start this up again. If you have board games, card games, video games, toys, movies, posters, or anything else family-appropriate which PAX-goers might be interested in which you'd like to trade at PAX, post em up here. If you see a trade you want to do that's been posted, just PM the person who posted, and arrange when/where to do the trade.

So, I'm mostly looking to trade board games. Here's what I have for trade:

Apples to Apples
Battle Line
Blokus
The Castles of Burgundy (with the second expansion)
Chaos in the Old World
Citidels
Colossal Arena
Dungeon Twister
Epigo
Factory Fun
Fluxx
Frag Gold Edition: FTW
Get Nifty
In a Pickle
Scattergories
Seasons

Pretty much everything is in great shape, box and all. I know Fluxx has traveled with me to MANY cons, so the box is beat up. I think the box for Blokus isn't great, either. But the games themselves are in great shape.

What I'm primarily looking for (here's my collection on BGG, if you see something you think I might like which I didn't list, offer it up, I'll have a look: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/sybrwookie)

Archeology: The Card Game
Asara
Castle Dice
Escape: Illusions
Escape: The Pit (just these expansions, I have the base game and don't want other expansions right now)
Keyflower
Nosferatu
Puerto Rico: Anniversary Edition (just that version....a bit of a pipe dream, but I'd really like to get it)
Small World: Realms
Small World: Underground
Taj Mahal
That's Life!

Again, if you look at my list of owned games and see something I might like, offer away!

So, everyone start posting, and lets see what trades we can manage to get done!

Schmulki on

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I swear this just said trade thread earlier, should we just make this a "swap meet" thread or something?

• Options
    ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    Love this idea, we've been looking to swap our games around. Gotta make a list when I get a chance

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I swear this just said trade thread earlier, should we just make this a "swap meet" thread or something?
    It did, but since the OP specified board games I made a modification.

• Options
    revengeancefulrevengeanceful Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I'm in love with this idea. I have copies of the following board games that I'm interested in trading away:
    Dominion Base Game
    Dominion Intrigue
    Dominion Prosperity
    Dominion Alchemy
    Nightfall
    Munchkin 2: Unnatural Axe (this is just an expansion, you'll need the base game to play with it)

Board games I'm interested in picking up:
    Tokaido
    Glory to Rome
    Eminent Domain

I'll add to these lists as I remember more of what I have/want.

revengeanceful on
  • Options
    Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    Willing to Trade:
    7 Wonders (unopened)

Interested In:
    Anything/Everything

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • Options
    zerzhul wrote: »
    It did, but since the OP specified board games I made a modification.

Yea, I had originally thought people could post really anything which would be appropriate and people going to this con would be interested in, to trade. It's just that I'm more interested in board game trading right now, so that's where I started it.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    stupid double-post

Schmulki on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Well if you want to change the OP to reflect general trade/swap meet, that's cool. Just nowhere in the OP mentioned anything /but/ boardgames so I figured it was an accidental omission.

• Options
    nope, that wasn't the intent, but I'll alter the OP to make it more clear as well

• Options
    rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    I have the following ps3 games that I am willing to trade

ncaa football 14
    uncharted 2
    god of war orgins collection
    god of war 3

I am looking for the following games

Resistence 3
    Dmc
    Metal gear revising
    Dead space 2
    Dead space 3
    Wanted
    Asura’s wrath
    Splinter cell blacklist
    Lollipop chainsaw
    Ac3 liberation

• Options
    small bump, since we're closing in on it, anyone who wants to trade, post whatcha got and what you want!

• Options
    Stu13xStu13x Registered User regular
    Hey, So I stumbled on this thread and didn't know if there was a time/place that this was going down? Any word, bird?

• Options
    csiknittercsiknitter Registered User new member
    I've got an unopened copy of zombie fluxx i'd be willing to swap.

• Options
    BigDumbHippyBigDumbHippy Registered User regular
    I have an unopened copy of baller beats w/ basketball

• Options
    GanybyteGanybyte Registered User regular
    I have for trade:

Smash Up, opened and lightly played and includes Awesome Level 9000 and the Obligatory Cthulu Expansion (no boxes for the expansions). All decks are bagged and no insert.

Arcana

Will add others

Not looking for anything specific but absolutely interested in offers. Castle of burgamdy from OP, for example, appeals to me.

E

• Options
    KjeldorKjeldor Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I've got a large PAX East Retro Shirt that I bought last year, but after a washing, I just don't like how it fits. It's been worn like, two times.

47f4fc21-95ee-4b28-bb95-8789e114476e_400.jpg

I've also got a Sanshee Nuka Cola shirt in size L, and a Skeleton Battle shirt in size L from Behemoth. Again, these have been washed and worn a handful of times.

So yeah, if you have some stuff you wanna swap for some merch shirts, lemme know.

• Options
    gonexallgonexall PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    I would trade:
    Fluxx
    Chrononauts-Early American Edition
    Pax Scarf from 2013
    16 MB Vita Card

I am mostly interested in picking up board games, but would consider Vita games as well and probably other stuff I can't thing of.

• Options
    Stu13x wrote: »
    Hey, So I stumbled on this thread and didn't know if there was a time/place that this was going down? Any word, bird?

No specific time/place, this thread's a place for people to post/see/realize they should PM people and arrange times for make trades at PAX

• Options
    Undone_OVUndone_OV Registered User regular
    I have an XBOX360 harddrive that id love to trade. Got it as a gift but i really dont need this type, as i have a slim and not an original. If anyone wants to trade, hit me up.

• Options
    Mot BuchananMot Buchanan OhioRegistered User regular
    I'd be interested in picking up a vita... I really only want it for tear away.
    I've heard the system is a flop.