As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Friday, October 25, 2002 - The Next Comic

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PA Comic] Friday, October 25, 2002 - The Next Comic

The Next Comic

The Next Comic

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/25

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ombranoxombranox Registered User new member
    Penny Arcade, the modern day prophets.

• Options
    RedthirstRedthirst Registered User regular
    I'm not quite understand it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    The joke is that taking horse steroids turned Gabe into a horse. That's really all there is.

I am not entirely sure why Gabe would choose to take horse steroids, unless there was something going on in 2002 which made this topical that I'm forgetting...

• Options
    Gaslight wrote: »
    The joke is that taking horse steroids turned Gabe into a horse. That's really all there is.

I am not entirely sure why Gabe would choose to take horse steroids, unless there was something going on in 2002 which made this topical that I'm forgetting...

I was mostly asking why does the thread about the 11 years old strip was created

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Redthirst wrote: »

I was mostly asking why does the thread about the 11 years old strip was created

Oh!

It's because when the site got redesigned, it became possible to post comments on the comics directly from the main PA site. When people do, those comments automatically get put in the corresponding thread for that comic here, or if there was no thread for it, a thread automatically gets created when someone comments. And since the comments are enabled for all the old comics in the archive too, the result is occasionally somebody feels like commenting on a really old comic and a thread for it pops up here.

• Options
    Redthirst wrote: »

Oh!

It's because when the site got redesigned, it became possible to post comments on the comics directly from the main PA site. When people do, those comments automatically get put in the corresponding thread for that comic here, or if there was no thread for it, a thread automatically gets created when someone comments. And since the comments are enabled for all the old comics in the archive too, the result is occasionally somebody feels like commenting on a really old comic and a thread for it pops up here.
    Ok, thanks. Was just thinking that it's some kind of a weird joke I don't understand.

steam_sig.png