As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Runnie's Replace's WHUMP! COMAK Thread

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    [
    Darth_Mogs wrote: »
    This has happened to me before. I don't remember my dreams a lot, but I've had at least three different dreams with the -same- girl who is not a girl I have ever met, nor do I know if she actually exists.

Yet I am apparently dream-stalking her? Goddamnit, subconscious, stop being creepy.

She was real. The timeline was altered and she was never born but traces remain.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    it's probably just the same stuff from like a year ago

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Does Rule 34 Annabelle exist yet?

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    rule 34 is more like if it is popular enough it exists

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    [
    This has happened to me before. I don't remember my dreams a lot, but I've had at least three different dreams with the -same- girl who is not a girl I have ever met, nor do I know if she actually exists.

Yet I am apparently dream-stalking her? Goddamnit, subconscious, stop being creepy.

She was real. The timeline was altered and she was never born but traces remain.

I've had that dream.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    that picture of ronnie dressed as an anime maid

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    rule 34 is more like if it is popular enough it exists

It works like this: if you think of something that hasn't been 34ed, chances are you've been thinking about it enough that you'd either create it yourself, pass the idea along to others increasing the chances of it being made, or getting someone to create it for you.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    [

I was going to make a Chrono Cross joke here, but it was too long-winded and confusing.
    The joke is Chrono Cross.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    [

That Astro City story is tragically beautiful.

• Options
    [

That Astro City story is tragically beautiful.
    I do like that they dont like offer to bring her back. Nope just erase the memories
    Super heroes everyone

• Options
    TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    Going through some random Whomps, one of the ads that came up was literally a McDonalds ad giving nugget facts.

• Options
    Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular
    Going through some random Whomps, one of the ads that came up was literally a McDonalds ad giving nugget facts.

They know their market.

• Options
    Ov3rchargeOv3rcharge R.I.P. Mass Effect You were dead to me for yearsRegistered User regular
    Last night I had a dream that I was fired from the Krusty Krab.

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Ov3rcharge wrote: »

Please, Krabs is too old to keep up, and Squidward couldn't make a krabby patty if his life depended on it. You'll be back behind the grill by the end of the episode

• Options
    edited April 2014

no lie, I wish McDonald's would sponsor me. Obviously they never would because they don't want FatGuy representing their notoriously unhealthy food, but that doesn't make me want it less.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    A Random Whomp on every McNugget box.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Kid Ronnie toys in every happy meal.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    press a button & watch idol ronnie twirl on the box

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    press a button & watch idol ronnie twirl on the box

Droppin' Ronnie! Drop him on the ground and he'll say "Sorry".

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    I would want the Crab Fab happy meal toy.

• Options
    Decorative M dude glasses.

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    newest ziggy

2014-04-23-Picture-Pork-Fit.jpg

alt text:
    Hello, Mr. Filyaw. As you're aware, in our current dystopian future, the machines have virtually imprisoned humanity, and we wage constant war with them. It has been determined that technology does not accept your body type as one that can exist, so we need you to confuse them into vulnerability with your various wobbles and waddles across the hellscape that was once civilization.

also, here's the full res of that last image:
    cwpYEnY.jpg

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    keep seeing third panel ronnie as a cyclops

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    keep seeing third panel ronnie as a cyclops

Well, shit, now I do, too.

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Ronnie, the thinner version more resembles you than the normal comic Ronnie--partly because it looks closer to your actual height.

...or it is another developmental stage of R'ho'nay I'll stop now.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Nogs wrote: »

Bird: "Ah, hello, um, this is Ono."

*phone rings*

Bird: "What's wrong?"

Owner: "Abe-chan, (you're a) little early. Of course--"

Bird: "Yes."

Owner: "Of course, see, if the phone, see, is answered, say 'hello.'"

Bird: "Yes, I understand."

Owner: "Do you really understand? [unintelligible verb] It's, 'Hello, this is Ono of Gifu'."

Bird: "Yes, I understand."

Owner: "Okay."

Edit: This woman has a bunch of videos of her talking to this bird.

sarukun on
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Ronnie's so happy that his picture is being taken.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Ronnie's so happy that his picture is being taken.

It's the first time his digital image hasn't exceeded the phone's storage limit.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Usually people who want to take photos of him are eastern tourists in awe of America and all its strange and wondrous sights

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I had Japanese tourists take a picture of me as a child, Ronnie moment?

(they asked permission from my parents)

• Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Lil' Liiya was just so adorbs.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    I was,

~~**kawaii**~~~.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    *pfft* "was"

• Options
    d'aww :D

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Ov3rcharge wrote: »

I once dreamed up an episode of Batman TAS.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Last night I dreamed I was at PAX but it didn't look like PAX. My name was called because I won a contest to hang out with a comic artist but I didn't know her work at all so I had to fake excitement for having won. Plus I had hurriedly thrown on an old costume in the bathroom but somehow put it in inside out.

The sheer force of the embarrassment woke me up at 3am and I couldn't fall back asleep for over an hour.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I once had a table of voice actors at a con that were taking pictures with fans all stop, yell at me to come over, and then take a picture of me, alone, for themselves. Because I was wearing a Brak shirt back when he was super popular. Very surreal.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    When I wake from a dream where I'm happy and in love with a loving family I don't get mad.

I just get very, very sad.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I once had a table of voice actors at a con that were taking pictures with fans all stop, yell at me to come over, and then take a picture of me, alone, for themselves. Because I was wearing a Brak shirt back when he was super popular. Very surreal.

That is fantastic.

Also I used to love the Brak Show, and was sad when it was cancelled.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

This discussion has been closed.