As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Fractions

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    @redx I totally did not hook up with the guy that grinded with me , he got my # got all weird asking for my fb so I blocked him.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Dang.

I drank a beer in bed and watched hotel TV about a guy building houses out of logs. Kind of made me want a house made out of logs.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    So I bought Diablo III + Reaper of Souls in a compromised state because I justified how much cheaper the combo would be.

I am playing it so much. I am a lady monk and I'm just ruining fools.

I forgot how satisfying this genre is.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    God and breakfast pizza sounds so good right now

and I should have some left over in the fridge

but I don't

fuck that pizza place (that I'm seriously considering calling and paying money to even as I type this)

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Dang.

I drank a beer in bed and watched hotel TV about a guy building houses out of logs. Kind of made me want a house made out of logs.

Build your own house. Grow your own food. Put up some solar panels. Never receive another bill.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    @Cinders‌

Puppy pics as promised:
    Sleepy puppy!
    biu5o60u6ivn.jpg

Happy clean puppies! pretty bows!
    q2a1jow1zdly.jpg

#puppyselfie
    z1fkm9cegvw5.jpg

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Today I woke up with massive pain in my foot. It is so bad that I can barely walk. WTF...

I am just going to blame this on old age. Stupid aging process...

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    So I bought Diablo III + Reaper of Souls in a compromised state because I justified how much cheaper the combo would be.

Reaper of Souls fixed so much. It is the Dungeon Crawler I always wanted.

I was playing a Crusader, and it's pretty cool, but I was getting frustrated with feeling like I was always just waiting for cooldowns. I'd played all the other classes except Wizard, so I started one.

Oh my god Wizards are so broken.

I started playing on the Americas (All my stuff is on the European servers because the guys I used to play with were there), so I'm starting from scratch. No gems, gold, banner unlocks, nothing, and on hard I killed Maghda in 8 seconds.

• Options
    I am so hung over.

Yesterday I got cuddles from a nice , nerdy, cute guy. ^^

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Dang.

Build your own house. Grow your own food. Put up some solar panels. Never receive another bill.

Maybe I'll grow my own house. brb planting trees.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I have to stop accidentally partying too hard

Never be sorry for party rocking

was legitimately excited to be able to make this reference

curse you

sig.gif
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    what! one of these pics was taken in mt laurel!? that's only 25min from me.

why i no see puppy

• Options
    Holy shit is that Cerberus in the second photo?

Are you raising a mythological beast!?

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Well, my lawn work is over. My riding mower died and the battery wouldn't hold a charge. My yard is way to big to push mow it.

• Options
    Ahhhhh mah gaaaad that dag has hairclips <3

• Options
    msmya wrote: »
    I am so hung over.

cuddles, eh

you kids and your slang

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

Monk combos are fun.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

why i no see puppy

You knew how close I was Chu!

This isn't the first time you've learned this!

• Options

why i no see puppy

You knew how close I was Chu!

This isn't the first time you've learned this!

yeah but...

i forgot about puppy...

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I am so hung over.

cuddles, eh

you kids and your slang
    in my day we called it INTERCOURSE and we were happy to have it

• Options
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Holy shit is that Cerberus in the second photo?

Are you raising a mythological beast!?

The breeding went all wrong and I only managed to get one with two heads...

Next time though... next time..

• Options
    @Cinders‌

Puppy pics as promised:
    Sleepy puppy!
    biu5o60u6ivn.jpg

Happy clean puppies! pretty bows!
    q2a1jow1zdly.jpg

#puppyselfie
    z1fkm9cegvw5.jpg

*looks at selfie pic*
    *looks at sig*
    *looks back at selfie pic*
    *looks at Archer in sig*

waaaaaitaminute

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited March 2014

I was playing a Crusader, and it's pretty cool, but I was getting frustrated with feeling like I was always just waiting for cooldowns. I'd played all the other classes except Wizard, so I started one.

I started playing on the Americas (All my stuff is on the European servers because the guys I used to play with were there), so I'm starting from scratch. No gems, gold, banner unlocks, nothing, and on hard I killed Maghda in 8 seconds.

I played some of the trial as Barbarian and though it was fun just cleaving my way through the hordes, it didn't seem that dynamic or attention-grabbing.

I switched to the monk and am having a fantastic time. Stringing together the monk's abilities so that you teleport into the center of a mob, stun them and then do the monk's teleport attack just causes one giant mob explosion. You don't even have to click!

I do think playing the demo may have given me a huge leg up. I ended up 2-3 levels past the mark since I had to play the opening segment again with my imported monk (I was bummed they don't just let you continue the plot but whatever). I'm not looking for Dark Souls levels of challenge and I'm just having a good time, but I'm in Act 2 and I've only taken a remotely precarious amount of damage maybe 3 times in the whole game so far. No boss fight has lasted more than 20-30 seconds.

I'm sure I'll burn myself out a bit, but I'm actually pretty stoked to circle back through with another class. I'm thinking I may go Witch Doctor next.

Overall about how long is DIII+Reaper of Souls campaign? I'm sure if I feel comfortable enough I'll jump into some online but with companions and stuff I'm super content just fucking around in the single player for now.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Well yeah, just cuddles.

Because , company ink , no dipping allowed.

msmya on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    puuuuupppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy <3

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I want cuddles.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Well yeah, just cuddles.

Because , company ink , no dipping allowed.

Smart girl!

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I am down to diablo with you bros when I'm done with this thing I'm doing.* I beat it once at launch and then never touched it again. Everything I hear is that it's way better now, even if you don't creep on souls or whatever.

* in a couple days.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    I wish I could break this rule.

• Options
    edited March 2014

I played some of the trial as Barbarian and though it was fun just cleaving my way through the hordes, it didn't seem that dynamic or attention-grabbing.

I switched to the monk and am having a fantastic time. Stringing together the monk's abilities so that you teleport into the center of a mob, stun them and then do the monk's teleport attack just causes one giant mob explosion. You don't even have to click!

I do think playing the demo may have given me a huge leg up. I ended up 2-3 levels past the mark since I had to play the opening segment again with my imported monk (I was bummed they don't just let you continue the plot but whatever). I'm not looking for Dark Souls levels of challenge and I'm just having a good time, but I'm in Act 2 and I've only taken a remotely precarious amount of damage maybe 3 times in the whole game so far. No boss fight has lasted more than 20-30 seconds.

I'm sure I'll burn myself out a bit, but I'm actually pretty stoked to circle back through with another class. I'm thinking I may go Witch Doctor next.

Overall about how long is DIII+Reaper of Souls campaign? I'm sure if I feel comfortable enough I'll jump into some online but with companions and stuff I'm super content just fucking around in the single player for now.

Probably 15-20 hours, I think. The end-game Adventure Mode can absolutely be played single player, so you can do that as long as you want.

D3 is better with people, though, which is why I moved to the Americas. Hopefully I can start playing with some D&D peeps.

EDIT: I'd recommend upping the difficulty to hard at least. Bonus XP, and it's not that hard. More after that is up to you as the XP bonus isn't quite as large from hard to whatever is next.

Then there's Master and the Torment I - VI. The Torment levels are very difficult, so don't worry about running out of a challenge. Torment VI is pretty much for ultra geared parties only.

The Paragon levels are infinite as well. No cap.

Nova_C on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Kiddoroar is being a little shit today and wont pick up his stuff, now he doenst get to go to the park tommorow.

*price is right losing sound*

• Options
    Like, my friend and I played whatever the old hardest difficulty was (Insane?) on Monster Power 10 with his Wizard and my Barb. It was tough, but we could handle it most of the time.

When 2.0 came out we got absolutely destroyed on Torment VI.

• Options
    I wish I could break this rule.

I have broken that rule

It taught me that no fer reals there is a reason it is a common rule whatthefuckareyoudoingwhatdidIjustsaydonotbreakitagaindummystop

Then after the second time I did not break it because yeah it is seriously a good rule to have.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    breaking that rule seems like it is dreaded overly much

I mean what'll happen

there'll be somebody you hooked up with at the office

how terrible

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Went to see a movie. When I went in it was a little chilly and rainy.

When I came out:

9V7AJ2G.png

What the hell?!

• Options
    We work different shifts , I have literally only seen him once ; and the other night when we all went out as a group for dinner.

• Options
    Abdhy office politics sadly are a thing that exists and can actually fuck up your career and thus life.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I won't be caught with a deck of forty cards. Such anemic. I'd rather use searching and milling cards as filler than travel light.

• Options
    Bawmp bawmp bawmp baaaam *horns*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4
    Aw yeah.

This discussion has been closed.