Options

[Marvel Heroes 2015] Midtown Madness Week

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    I played SG primarily because of the horde.

So yeah, I even played her when she sucked because it was amusing.

After trying it on the TC I'm just not feeling it. It's dull. I guess it's the little things.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MisterGrokMisterGrok Registered User regular
    I was doing LQs on Invisible Woman last night and accidentally completed a daily. :(

GamerTag: aintnodancer
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    is that...bad?

• Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    is that...bad?

You want to complete your dailies on patch day after a patch, not before, so you get the unique event rewards.

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    is that...bad?

You want to complete your dailies on patch day after a patch, not before, so you get the unique event rewards.

You're just shifting more of one reward for less of the other. I almost did my dailies early to today but would have still ended up like 20 short from the artifact so didn't bother.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    is that...bad?

oh i see, it was technically "today"

• Options
    is that...bad?

oh i see, it was technically "today"

Yeah. I kind of play this game constantly, especially when I can't sleep. So, I'll be at least 20 folders short at the end of next week.

• Options
    The first time I saw Doctor Strange, while fighting a boss in MM, I started to think my graphics card was about to die. Trippy effects but heart-attack inducing.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    MisterGrok wrote: »
    The first time I saw Doctor Strange, while fighting a boss in MM, I started to think my graphics card was about to die. Trippy effects but heart-attack inducing.

Try playing as him and not being able to see any of the bosses' telegraphs!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Update queued on Steam!

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »

I've been leveling Torch and he's generally pretty fun but his flames covering up giant red arrows sucks. Generally I'm fine in solo Terminals but in Midtown Rhino has caught me an embarrassing number of times.

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »

I had that with Rocket a lot too. I love spamming his plasma AoE.

• Options
    most of the time in midtown i can't see a god damn thing. i barely even know where the bosses actually are.

• Options
    KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    Yeah, I've turned off effects from other players and things can still get crazy.

• Options
    oh you can do that? i am doing that immediately.

• Options
    servers are up

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
  • Options
    KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    Something is up with the tracking they do with Squirrel Girl's squirrels today. I know I'm supposed to be limited to 15, but I think Squirrel Saboteurs is able to break that cap, and it does weird things to the squirrel tracker bar.

Example:
    JDnt8Iy.jpg

I guess its possible that they've always been able to break the cap and I just couldn't tell because of how many Friends I had already!

• Options
    L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duck MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    Needs moar Squirrels?

NEEDS MOAR SQUIRRELS!!!!

• Options
    Enter code ACCESS on your account page for free two hour xp booster.

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Won't really be able to play until tommorrow, but from the one terminal I played earlier, I think SG's tanking days are over.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Dev stream should be starting any minute

EDIT: They seem to have forgotten about it.

Dirtyboy on
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    heenato wrote: »
    Won't really be able to play until tommorrow, but from the one terminal I played earlier, I think SG's tanking days are over.

Cosmic sinister, 17s, no deaths, never below half health. Spirit never below 2/3rds.

Seems fine.

Mind you this is with my full crit, not +health costume/core. No Lemurias.

chocobolicious on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    Dev stream should be starting any minute

EDIT: They seem to have forgotten about it.

I thought I read that it was going to be tomorrow.

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    She just doesn't seem to regen nearly as fast as she used to. Dunno. Like I said, didn't get to play much, so maybe it was just me misjudging it.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    Jboots seems slower this patch.

Thor update when?

• Options
    Stream postponed:
    Hi guys,

There was a serious lack of communication on today's livestream today and I wanted to explain!

The first half of today was spent in the Gazillion office trying to a) isolate and track down the Coulson issue, using internal builds, player information, and testing via manipulating internal server time, etc. We discovered that when the server rolls over tonight at 12AM PDT, players will correctly receive the next day's Coulson quest. Because of that, we're going to be leaving the first day's quest livetuned off, and logging in any time after midnight will grant you an additional 30 Omega Files on top of the normal 10.

All while we were working on this, we were working on getting a good build onto an internal server for livestreaming Rogue (and hopefully showing off some Jean Grey, too). We had an issue with an internal build that resulted in most text either vanishing or being displayed as an error (just a build compile issue or something similar that my caveman brain does not understand, basically not a real bug but just a dud build!)

We called off the livestream and moved it to Monday so we could have more X-Men goodness to show off. The problem is obviously, that I never told you that!

Once it was determined that the next build would take too long (it would be ready post livestream and if the error came back, we'd have pushed it back for no reason) I grabbed lunch. And that's when things got lousy! As soon as I ate lunch I became overwhelmingly nauseous and had to drive home, where I have been stuck feeling seriously ill for the past few hours. It completely passed me by (as I completely passed out) that we never officially announced the livestream (which the marketing team usually does, but we held off until we were sure Rogue was ready) so they would not be announcing it's rescheduling until I woke up to a handful of (justifiably upset) tweets, emails and PMs.

I apologize for the lack of information - this one was on me completely, I will be sure that we officially announce when we are 100% go for Monday's livestream, so that if for some reason I magically fall under the same stomach demon's curse, you'll definitely hear about it's cancellation. In general, I won't open my mouth (hands) unless I'm sure we're going to be livestreaming/doing something awesome.

To make it up to you, I guess we'll have to do some cool giveaways on Monday (sorry AFongTwo, signed ya up for that) and I'll have to maybe even bring in KingBacon in addition to MichaelMayhem. The good news is, since we're now going Monday, there's a much better chance we'll also have some awesome Jean Grey goodness to show you.

• Options
    So I think the game pre-apologized to me for making me go through 4 matches of X-defense for the daily and this dropped in like round 2 of the 2nd one:
    2014-08-22_00001.png

Not sure exactly where this goes. I'm thinking it might work for SG as a 4th until I ARMOR rolls around again.

• Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    Yours is significantly better than mine. Mine was like 105 damage and 1 intelligence.

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    As much as I like coulson, I don't think I want to spend three months grinding for him. Much rather have six uniques.

• Options
    farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    She just doesn't seem to regen nearly as fast as she used to. Dunno. Like I said, didn't get to play much, so maybe it was just me misjudging it.

There are 3 threads on the sg forums speculating there is a bug with regen... im inclined to agree

• Options
    JishianJishian ◥▶◀◤ Registered User regular
    SO after a lengthy (more than 4 hours) patching session, the mac client updated itself and can no longer tell what version it's running and the only option it gives is a lengthy repair session.

Kinda sick of Gazillion's shenanigans, really wish I hadn't spent any money on this game.

• Options
    Brevik says they really hate working on the Mac client as it has been nothing but headaches. Plus he was saying the other night that it uses OpenGL which kills performance.

There is a Mac tech support thread, so maybe you'll find whatever help you need: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/categories/mac-open-beta-tech-support

• Options
    Bootcamp the real client.

Though opengl should be performance neutral of not positive if Gaz wasn't terrible at the whole making working code bit.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    oh nice i got the extra 30 omega files even though I didn't have the coulson bug, maybe just everyone got them. people were saying before that only the players that missed him would get them.

• Options
    PA DallasPA Dallas Registered User regular
    oh nice i got the extra 30 omega files even though I didn't have the coulson bug, maybe just everyone got them. people were saying before that only the players that missed him would get them.

Same here. I got Coulson yesterday and got the extra goodies this morning. For someone who is as jaded as I am I really like Gaz. They seem like a cool company.

I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's.
    And his hair was perfect.
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    "Got Coulson"?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    To show up. He is/was bugged

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JishianJishian ◥▶◀◤ Registered User regular
    Bootcamp the real client.

Though opengl should be performance neutral of not positive if Gaz wasn't terrible at the whole making working code bit.

My Win7 license is in use on a family member's pc. I have a Surface Pro 2 I could play it on, but at this point it's less work to just play Diablo 3 and wait a year until Gaz figures out their code.

I had just bought movie Star Lord but he's less fun than Rocket, maybe by the time I pick it up again they'll have revamped the Elemental tree into something fun.

• Options
    Okay. So marvel heroes decided I'm not worthy of a framerate today.

You know? I don't care about this event, I guess, since the game seems insistant on not letting me play it.

M A G I K A Z A M
This discussion has been closed.