Options

Sazer[chat]

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    mah fb frend dru dis

is fionna

1534323_10201560870815655_1657046611151401104_n.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Well, now I'm not feeling lonely. Just pissed.

Wonderful.

Well, it beats lonely. Particularly if it's the Commonwealth version of 'pissed.'

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Speaking of FF...

I was thinking of trying FF14.

I haven't played an MMO in a long time, but I want a game with good atmosphere ... sigh.

Just to kind of wander around, explore, relax... something chill.

I already know in Heroin Hero you don't catch the dragon.

FF14 is pretty chill IMO and has a real storyline to follow too.

I like it alot.

The problem is catpeople, sass and an overabundance of other things that people find charming or cute make me want to run a stranger's face through a steak cuber.

Make a shehulk (female Roegadyn because you wanna make a big tanky character and male Roegadyn look terrible)

Join the PA free company (guild)

Hang out with other shehulks

Squint at every catgirl/lalafell with suspicion and thinly veiled disdain. (there will be a lot of opportunities to do this)

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    11895_747404801966490_2719267675620388818_n.jpg

I thought rhinos were extinct until I saw last week's VICE with the crazy australian rhino defender

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    FUUUUuuuck not having decent fucking clusters that can be maintained on the fly without causing sever outages requiring me to sit around a fucking co-location place until 2 in the god damned morning listen to fucking fox news for 4 god damned hours straight!

Frigging Patriarchy!

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    not extinct

still live in the wild

and not in wild, then in zoos

215501643_D4HtH-L-2.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

rvlQye5.png

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Well, now I'm not feeling lonely. Just pissed.

Wonderful.

Well, it beats lonely. Particularly if it's the Commonwealth version of 'pissed.'

No on both counts.

I like my calm.

What makes you think that slur is in any way appropriate to use here?

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    i also saw a manu and tony parker-less spurs struggle for a half but then totally and completely dismantle a shitty celtics team with almost all just bench players

i'm really sort of interested to see if the spurs can just flip a switch for the postseason (they had ZERO players average 30 min per game which is nuts) or if they literally couldn't play more and lose in 6 to the first good team they play

the first really good team is likely to be Houston

who, again, 4-0 against the Spurs this season

so we'll see if they have a playoff switch

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i couldn't help myself

LAC blew out the spurs in game 1. spurs blew out LAC in game 2, with no CP3. and spurs won game 3 by 10 with no tony parker vs full strength LAC.

however jj redick missed all three games for the clips

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    But Seattle is known for being some sort of trans utopia.

"Utopia" may be a bit much... :P

It does tend to have good laws for trans rights, though...

As long as they're not tranny whittlers.

SPD kind of have a hair-trigger reputation, is what I'm getting at...

the fact that I can't even say the closest racial equivalent should tell you something about that word

If you think choosing a word used by the jackboot set to ridicule their own insecurities means I'm not on the side of transgendered people everywhere, you're working too hard and need to take your medication and chill out.

dl;dr; blue on blue, damn it!

SPD still sucks, though. They need some time on the range, and even more time reviewing the Constitution and case law on use of deadly force.

I don't know you

From all appearances that wasn't what this looked like (it looked like sheer ignorance)

And seriously? It's still offensive. Nobody is trying to "take it back"

My apologies for not asking you in advance for permission to post things that might offend you when you take less than a fraction of a second to evaluate their meaning and instead go off hair-trigger equating people with the KKK for making a joke at the trigger-happy SPD's expense.

And for the record, I had friends who described themselves as "tranny" probably back before you knew what the word "transgendered" meant. Fuck you for equating me with racists or other hate-mongers based on that. You owe me an apology, and I"m waiting for it.

Sometimes African Americans will refer to themselves by a certain word we're not allowed to use here, or derivatives.

Does that mean all black people are fine with the word? And does that mean I, as a white man, should feel free to use that word?

Because that's what's happening here.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i also saw a manu and tony parker-less spurs struggle for a half but then totally and completely dismantle a shitty celtics team with almost all just bench players

i'm really sort of interested to see if the spurs can just flip a switch for the postseason (they had ZERO players average 30 min per game which is nuts) or if they literally couldn't play more and lose in 6 to the first good team they play

the first really good team is likely to be Houston

who, again, 4-0 against the Spurs this season

so we'll see if they have a playoff switch

god i was so mad that pat beverly got hurt. i love basketball so much that i don't give a shit about the celtics overall - i just want to see the best teams play the best they can.

one of my all time favorite TV memories is watching the nash led suns against the dirk-at-height-of-his-powers mavs square off. dirk would guard nash, who would pull some insane moves to drive and score against a 7 footer

god that series was so great, i'd buy a blu ray for sure

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    against miami, indiana, okc, the clippers, houston, and portland, the spurs went....

6-13

they were i think 1-10 before a 5 game winning streak late that took advantage of (i believe) a missing harden and a slumping pacers

it's still worrying for a 1 seed

8 of those 13 losses are OKC and Houston (because they seriously went 0-8)

so against miami, indiana, clippers and portland they went 6-5

they will likely play houston rd 2 and okc rd 3 (if they don't lose to houston) :x

i think it was 2-0 vs the clippers (and i didn't check to see which if any games chris paul missed) and at least 1 win vs the shitty last 2 months of the pacers (which doesn't not count but like, EVERYONE has beat them lately)

i don't think spurs make finals, at the very least

memphis may have been doomed either way, if thats what you're getting at, i most likely would agree to that

Spurs are too goddamned consistent

Against OKC the Grizz have a fighting chance to make it a series, whereas against the Spurs a sweep was a likely scenario (and nobody likes a sweep)

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    i think it was 2006, when dirk went to the finals. it may have been 2005 though

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    by the way elldren did you see that COREY BREWER dropped 51 last week

corey brewer. i'm so proud

he was like, 16/19 from the restricted area, and hit a heat check half court three

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    add him to the tony delk random fucking 50 point all stars

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

he was like, 16/19 from the restricted area, and hit a heat check half court three

haha waat?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

haha waat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC1srGqOrK4

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    never seen 50 hustle points before

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    elldren can we talk about basketball forever

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

no because time is a cruel mistress : (

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    hey, feral, like, how are your not particularly new digs working out?

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    christ I've never seen someone score like that

it looked like wire-fu

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    That baby's been in that zoo for ten years.

• Options
    edited April 2014

it looked like wire-fu

he catches a lot of shit from some analysts for gambling heavily for steals and for sprinting for cherry picked buckets as soon as an opponent's shot goes up

but, from the tape, you can see

once in a lifetime it turns into 51 points

it also probably maximizes his value as a player, since he's not particularly good at anything else, so keep on doing it corey brewer

ilu

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @Jacobkosh‌

So remember how, a while ago, I mentioned to you that replays (which are more or less typed-out tabletop actual play sessions) were kind of A Thing™ in Glorious Nippon

I took a picture for reference

IH7eAxPl.jpg

that was one of three shelves in the store I visited earlier today dedicated to published replays

I picked up a couple

• Options

no because time is a cruel mistress : (

fly to boston and never leave and we can watch all the games

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    is starcraft 1 freeware yet or is korea ruining that for all of us

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

haha waat?

I will second that "haha waat?" but mostly because I didn't understand anything you just said.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular

it looked like wire-fu

he catches a lot of shit from some analysts for gambling heavily for steals and for sprinting for cherry picked buckets as soon as an opponent's shot goes up

it also probably maximizes his value as a player, since he's not particularly good at anything else, so keep on doing it corey brewer

ilu

the steals thing I can understand. he could probably play a lot safer on d and score, like, 39 there instead. still solid

but that highlight reel was a thing of beauty

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    redx wrote: »
    hey, feral, like, how are your not particularly new digs working out?

below my standards, frankly

i have high expectations

and this place frankly does not meet them

whatever it's just an apartment and in july i can move

the question is

do I move someplace else in Oakland

or move to Seattle

or other? New Orleans and Washington DC seem oddly appealing to me

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    New clothes, hello kitty towels, face creams ... Noms to eat / not having to worry about feeding myself, My parents are pretty great.

They also let me borrow their laptops and let me stay up late and even buy me alcohol.

msmya on
  • Options
    Mortious wrote: »

haha waat?

I will second that "haha waat?" but mostly because I didn't understand anything you just said.

hmm... in new zealandish, he hit 16 of his 19 wickets and scored 51 runs during his over

it looked like wire-fu

ilu

the steals thing I can understand. he could probably play a lot safer on d and score, like, 39 there instead. still solid

some filthy layups in traffic and a few absurd makes you only take if you have 38 in the 3rd quarter

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    msmya wrote: »
    New clothes, hello kitty face clothes, face creams ... Noms to eat / not having to worry about feeding myself, My parents are pretty great.

a total 180 from before!

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

haha waat?

hmm... in new zealandish, he hit 16 of his 19 wickets and scored 51 runs during his over

it looked like wire-fu

ilu

some filthy layups in traffic and a few absurd makes you only take if you have 38 in the 3rd quarter

That...

that didn't actually help

Move to New Zealand
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

I thought rhinos were extinct until I saw last week's VICE with the crazy australian rhino defender

Black rhinos are.

Or white rhinos.

One literally just did

• Options

haha waat?

it looked like wire-fu

ilu

That...

he sheared 16 of his 19 sheep and they baa'ed a whole 51 times during so

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    is starcraft 1 freeware yet or is korea ruining that for all of us

You can get the Battle Chest for a shade under $20 on amazon.

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

Black rhinos are.

Or white rhinos.

One literally just did

It's the White Rhino.

Ohgod, the government was right!

Move to New Zealand
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    by the way elldren did you see that COREY BREWER dropped 51 last week by

haha waat?

it looked like wire-fu

ilu

That...

What he did was grossly offensive.

Cricket is terrible

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
This discussion has been closed.