Options

Sazer[chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    I am a little worried about the real ronnie. Last few months whomp has been more "untreated severe depression" than previously.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Trans people can't eat right apparently.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Anyone want to go to Europe with me this summer?

I'll be there if you feel like dropping by.

I just want a traveling companion. When I went to NZ I went by myself. And that was cool and all, but I'd prefer my next trip to be with someone(s). I asked my old friends but none of them can really go, they either don't have the money or can't take the time off.

Also I discovered a guy who lives in Australia named "Pricasso" who makes money by painting things with his penis.

mwOxZw4m.jpg

• Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    I ate potato chips and a cookie today. I just went to the store to get dinner, but the energy drink was way overpriced, so I only had enough money in my wallet for that.

You have weird priorities!

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    msmya wrote: »
    Deebs owes me a deebs crafted margarita

You didn't get one?
    I thought everyone got one!
    I am sincerely!

eh you pour in some sour mix you stir it with a fork

done and done

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @nexuscrawler will create the new thread
    @Solomaxwell6 is backup

This discussion has been closed.